Author Topic: whos from the UK?  (Read 1813 times)

Matty

Re: whos from the UK?
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2007, 08:08:55 PM »
no sugar bud but its been a couple of weeks anyway...

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2007, 03:52:56 AM »
aint had that "sugar bud" up north, thank god.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2007, 04:01:46 AM »
GLASGOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2007, 04:07:55 AM »
Manchester

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2007, 04:10:12 AM »
thisweathers depressin..specially on a friday :-\

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2007, 04:18:04 AM »

it was fantastic here yesterday. its all overcast now...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2007, 05:14:18 AM »

yer bin decent down here..den it gets to the weekend... :-\

any1 bravin this shit to go clubbin 2nyt???...i may have to... 8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2007, 06:25:03 AM »

yer bin decent down here..den it gets to the weekend... :-\

any1 bravin this shit to go clubbin 2nyt???...i may have to... 8)

Im out celebrating my bday tonight, the weather is shit though.

I was woken up by the rain at 7 and has literally thrown it down ever since. There was a bit of thunder and lightning , the thunder pratically made my house shake lol.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2007, 07:37:52 AM »
yer ur m.k right????

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2007, 08:21:47 AM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2007, 08:52:09 AM »
yer ur m.k right????

yup, unfortunatly.

lol right down the road..been exactly the same here????...did u go see dmx @ sanctuary back in the day..that was brill..probably best gig ive been to..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2007, 09:29:51 AM »
yer ur m.k right????

yup, unfortunatly.

lol right down the road..been exactly the same here????...did u go see dmx @ sanctuary back in the day..that was brill..probably best gig ive been to..

yes mate i was there, it was pretty random DMX having a concert there. Its a shame the place has shut down , empire also.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2007, 02:32:07 AM »
LONDON here i come!

off to see my mate for the weekend, going to catch the Emirates cup on the Saturday followed by seeing what London's pubs/clubs have to offer. should be a hell of a lot of fun. see y'all when i get back.

Invincible

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2007, 07:30:26 PM »
You already know I'm from the UK eS-Jay. I told you on that other thread. I'm from Kent. There sure is close to nothing to do around here. Not even 1 big football club around here. Gillingham is the biggest club in Kent and they are in League 1. Whey! :-\

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2007, 05:11:35 AM »
got back from London yesterday, had a cool weekend. The Emirates cup was good. Valencia beat Inter 2-0, and Arsenal beat PSG 2-1. 2 games for £25 aint a bad deal really.

So, i arrived on Thursday night, rang my friend asking where i should meet him. So i go through to Canary Wharf, where all the business men/women are. Felt very out of place, wearing courds and a t-shirt with a backpack whereas every other person wore a suit. Get into a random bar, 2Pints = £6.75!!!

Friday, went sightseeing while my mate was working. decided to walk to Tower Bridge, looking at a map thinking thats like 5 minutes away. 45 minutes later i could see it in the distance... bad move. Friday night rolled around, just went out in London Bridge/Borough for a few drinks.

Saturday rolled round and it was time for to get to the Emirates (scores are above) atmosphere was cool, lot of talent in the Valencia squad (Villa, Joaquin, Baraja and someone i hadnt heard of, but really impressed me, Juan Mata, little short ass left winger) Inter didnt seem to get into the game well into the 2nd half. and i was glad to see Adriano on the field. The lack of Thierry Henry showed in Arsenal's game. they were a bit rusty however they were still able to see of PSG. Gael Clichy played great on the left, in the left back posistion and as a left winger.

Saturday night is a bit of a blur. went to Covent Gardens to get pissed, we sure did! only a few recolections of that night are getting there, having a few pints in a coupla pubs, that french girls are beautiful and then getting pisswet through in the rain at 3am...

came back up North on Sunday, glad to see green fields and a bit of countryside again. lol, never thought i'd say that. but overall had a great time. got back into Leeds and hopped on a train back home, only for it to completely shut down at Bingley... luckily only for 10/15 minutes.

so what did you all get up2 this weekend??