Author Topic: DO drugs  (Read 338 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DO drugs
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 01:50:41 AM »
Naw, man that's the "power"of PCP.

I've tried it once or twice, didn't really like it, I was floating WAY WAY to high... lol its like every step, you feel like you're walking on clouds.

Then again I don't have a voilent personality, so the odds of me going nuts were like 1,500,326 to 1.

But I do remember a story in L.A., in like maybe 2002, or 2003 that a rapper "Big Lurch" or something, did some PCP, came home, girlfriend was bitching him out or something, he stabs he in the shoulder, kneck and face, then disrobes, and starts tearing pieces of her flesh off, while walking... oh I found the report:

From wikipedia (I know it's not the "standard" of excellence, but this report is basically what I remember from 2002)
"In April 2002, Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment while under the influence of PCP. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as Angel Dust.

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Teeth marks were found on her face and lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked in the middle of the street, covered in blood and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own."

That's PCP for yah.

If you haven't tried it I don't reccomend it unless you're with calm, cool, collected people.

LOL but most of the time, the people who do sherm are knuckleheads, and bangers. (those were all my friends who were doing it at the time)

Lurch got arrested on Cops. I remember watching it on TV. He was walking down the street butt naked and the cops just followed him. Then he tried to climb over a chain link fence and they finally tackled him. Shit was crazy.

that shit might be on youtube then?

This might be it, but it's been so long since I've seen it, I'm not quite sure.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOacNUZSkXs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOacNUZSkXs</a>

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 02:25:55 AM »
That's y I'm strictly A.M.W. 8)

Real Nigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 02:39:07 AM »
WHY DID YOU PUT THAT ON HERE BLOOD?!?

BLACK ROYALTY

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 03:51:04 AM »
Naw, man that's the "power"of PCP.

I've tried it once or twice, didn't really like it, I was floating WAY WAY to high... lol its like every step, you feel like you're walking on clouds.

Then again I don't have a voilent personality, so the odds of me going nuts were like 1,500,326 to 1.

But I do remember a story in L.A., in like maybe 2002, or 2003 that a rapper "Big Lurch" or something, did some PCP, came home, girlfriend was bitching him out or something, he stabs he in the shoulder, kneck and face, then disrobes, and starts tearing pieces of her flesh off, while walking... oh I found the report:

From wikipedia (I know it's not the "standard" of excellence, but this report is basically what I remember from 2002)
"In April 2002, Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment while under the influence of PCP. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as Angel Dust.

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Teeth marks were found on her face and lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked in the middle of the street, covered in blood and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own."

That's PCP for yah.

If you haven't tried it I don't reccomend it unless you're with calm, cool, collected people.

LOL but most of the time, the people who do sherm are knuckleheads, and bangers. (those were all my friends who were doing it at the time)

Lurch got arrested on Cops. I remember watching it on TV. He was walking down the street butt naked and the cops just followed him. Then he tried to climb over a chain link fence and they finally tackled him. Shit was crazy.

that shit might be on youtube then?

This might be it, but it's been so long since I've seen it, I'm not quite sure.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOacNUZSkXs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOacNUZSkXs</a>
reguardless of thats it or not LMAO! what a nut job. lol at him puching that fence then trana fit through the gap lol

TRG

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 05:22:56 AM »
whoa damn thats crazy

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 05:30:21 AM »
props on that video Low Key, was pissing myself when he punched the fence through and tried to climb through the hole. LMAO

StevenQBosell

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 06:59:27 AM »
^^^

Yup thats the power of the wet...My friend who was smoking that shit since 13 said he would commonly take his clothes off... I don't know what it is with sherm that makes people wanna disrobe for some reason. And when I asked him about it, he couldn't explian it either... But there have been story of Loop head breaking glass windows with thier hands, jumping off buildings and shit.... and it's not gov't drug propaganda, it's actually the truth!

PCP is one scary drug

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 12:18:42 PM »
DAMN...I don't think that's Lurch, but some muthafuckaz go way out of hand with the wet...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
 :o