Author Topic: I recommend ya not click this but if anyone can give some help, it's on you.  (Read 228 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Maybe this is all just for good discussion

But I think this is a topic that alot of people may understand and relate to. Hopefully.

I gots a lil problem here and I never in my life before, felt this weak, and I'm so pissed about it, it can't even be explained. I know I'm going to get over it, I mean I never had a problem with this before and later on I know I won't either, but for right now, it's really weird. And I figured maybe ya'll know a thang or two bout this so why not post it and discuss. Any names any ya'll got, do you, and say 'em. Cuz I'm wit ya'll on this.

My moms dates alot of men. It's only normal I suppose, for the situation she's in. So I let her, do her, and I get along with each dude. To me all her 'boyfriends' and 'friends' are basically acquaintances to me. Nothing more. No feeling. Which could prolly be spoken for about every kid in the world wit the same situation. Maybe over-protective, but that about it. Fuck it, I'm not gonna explain no more, I'ma just jump to the chase. If shit needs explanation later, so be it.

Mom meets a new dude these past couple weeks. She telling us we have to go meet him and his family, (he's in a weird situation) and she's telling us about him. And I'm like hell no, no way, I ain't going, I don't know dude and I began to not feel this already. Put it this way right quick, I'm disliking him, for no reason really. Jump to the chase. He's feeling my mother and I knew that before we went, as much as she trys to hide shit from me, she can't. I knew the deal so I do what I normally do with every guy, watch. Days pass and I CAN'T get this nigga off MY mind becuz I KNOW he's at home thinking about my moms. Now how weird is that??
We meet up wit his crew again and it's whatever. He's been calling my mom's ever since. She's not feeling him now, and I'M pissed that she doesn't like him. WHAT!? THE!? FUCK!? IS!? WRONG!? WIT!? ME!? Who does this? I get pissed at her when she doesn't wanna pick up the phone when he calls. And when she does I get happy when she talks to him. NOW THAT RIGHT THERE IS NOT ME. Normally, I'm the opposite, complete opposite of what I'm feeling now. I don't know what it is. If we was going thru this about 3 weeks ago, I would've not fuckin' cared.

Do ya'll have any clue what's my problem? I tryed to think of everythang why this is happening. Is it becuz I'm out of school and I'm not around somebody to look up too? Is it becuz I'm just emotionally instable all the sudden? Is it just becuz I'm hitting a certain age? I mean this never happened to me about having this for one of her 'friends' or boyfriends'. I feel so weak and vulnerable it doesn't fuckin seem right at fuckin' all. It's even fuckin' funny. Maybe it's just of the way his personality is, I don't know. Maybe something inside me knows he's good for her, but I just don't realize it. I mean I seriously don't know. Do ya'll? :-\

Real Nigga

• Lil Geezy
aight, i'll tell you what it looks like in my eyes even though it's just an opinion. one of the first lines you opened up with is that your mom dates a lot of men, and that each one is whatever and you try to be decent around although you probably dont give a fuck deep down and youre pretty sure they dont give a fuck really. so with the new guy, since its so obvious he actually cares for your momma its a refreshing new perspective. she might not be feelin him too much and dont get offended at what im about to say but she probably the ho type, and the ho type of woman doesn't wanna get with someone whos easy to be with and will truely be nice and all that shit, you know shes running thru niggas prolly cuz they dont give a fuck, and shes gotten used to that. but when this new dude comes around who seems genuinely interested, shes put off and confused by it. you gotta be there to say mom, i i think this niggas a good dude and if you stick with him for a while you might be pleasently surprised, or some shit like that i dont know how your communications is with mom, but you know just slightly put words of approval in her ear every once and a while and see if she continues to fuck with him. maybe it could turn into something good, thats just my opinion tho

BLACK ROYALTY

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn nigga, you needa be fuckin' blessed for just reading that bullshit and responding. And it's so fuckin' funny, I was going to post what you was saying. I really do think she likes to be treated like shit. I mean, she complains bout it constantly, how nobody loves her but she's got one she's afraid to take back, which is one. And now two, she's got this dude who really likes her but she's denying him, and everytime he calls, she tells me how she's missing this married guy she dated who played her and her last ex boyfriend who fuckin' went off at her.

I don't know homie, I appreciate your feedback though and if I could prop ya to 100 and shit I would. Appreciate so fuckin' much. But I was gonna come on here and delete this topic but you already replied, damn you. :P

ekmek

if i understoud well.You think guy who likes your mom is ok/cool and you want your mom to go out with him but she denying him.You saying your mom go out with allot of men wich mostly a**holes but this one is exeption.So like "real nigga" wrote this is a new experience and she isnt use to that so that why she probably deny him.I believe you should talk to your mom about it and tell her that this might work out and he good person ktlp..
express yourself to your mom!!
sorry for bad english
peace

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit..honestly, QT, i feel ya what ya saying...  damn...
I hope this dude is for real...  I hope ya mom realise this...  speak up to her and let her realise this..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Do you tell her what you think about all this? are any of these men she has been with dangerous in any way?

herpes

Your mom is just like every other woman in the world.  They let guys treat them like shit, and when they meet a nice guy that would respect her they want nothing to do with that nice guy.  And it bothers you b/c you finally see a guy that would be good for your mother and treat her right.  And as much as you say you dont give a shit, you do or else it wouldnt bother you this much.  You could tell your mother what the deal is, but then again women never listen to something that is good for them cuz there fucked up in the head.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck it anyways it's nuthin'.

I don't know. I'm just gon' have to dwell on it til this shit gets old. What you gonna do. Propz to ya'll, means much. Ya'll shouldn't even posted, like I said before, if I could in one shot prop ya'll to like 1000, I would. Much respect to ya'll, fo' real. Stay UP.