Author Topic: 50 Cent And Tony Yayo diss the fuck outta Ghostface records  (Read 1009 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent And Tony Yayo diss the fuck outta Ghostface records
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 01:16:48 PM »
50, Yayo, G-Unit...

:grumpy:

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »
Post that what 50 said right after Yayo said Superb wrote that album too.. 'cause I think that actually shows it's true that Ghostface didn't write it.. 50 quikly went like "I don't know nothing about any of that. Let's say he's the writer, than still.." I think Yayo wasn't supposed to say that in public so 50 tried to cover it up because the people who told them that are probally people over at Universal so they don't want that info to come out in the news.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »
I've never been a Ghostface fan.....

No one that I know is ever buzzing about a Ghostface record (and we don't have the radios tuned in either, so it's not cuz he doesn't appeal to "most mainstream")..........

Does anyone have any update as to what Ghostface's last album sold?

It's been out for quite sometime now, so if he went Gold I'll take back the comment about him "not be relavent".

As poor as most artist's sales are doing these days, gold really = platnium now, so unless he did gold I really don't see him as having an impact on anyone but the "hip-hop heads" who never stopped claiming "hip-hop is dead" ever since they picked up Nas' latest release.

Then again.............I'm on the westcoast & that could be a specific reason why I never hear any kind of buzz about him around here.

Someone PLEASE prove me wrong about the nature of Ghostface in the hip-hop game today, because I don't like going against the majority too often, but this is just what I'm feeling right now.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »
Fuck them dudes...For real though I was holdin out hope for 50 to turn his shit around but dude is a straight lame,and the rest of his camp are just swingin from his dick.Lets compare a ghostface catalog Vs. a Yayo or a Banks...Lets be fuckin real.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 07:02:25 PM »
Fuck them dudes...For real though I was holdin out hope for 50 to turn his shit around but dude is a straight lame,and the rest of his camp are just swingin from his dick.Lets compare a ghostface catalog Vs. a Yayo or a Banks...Lets be fuckin real.
I'm not saying Buck or Banks or anyone of them is a better lyricist or has better albums compared to Ghostface........simply because I haven't listened to a  Buck album or a Banks album or a Yayo album yet that I didn't think was trash.

On the other hand, although I haven't listened to that many, I've never heard a Ghostface track that I liked either.  :-X

DeathrowIs4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 07:09:16 PM »
For the person that wanend to know how much Supreme Clientele sold, the answer is 700,000+

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »
I'm not saying Buck or Banks or anyone of them is a better lyricist or has better albums compared to Ghostface........simply because I haven't listened to a  Buck album or a Banks album or a Yayo album yet that I didn't think was trash.

On the other hand, although I haven't listened to that many, I've never heard a Ghostface track that I liked either.  :-X
Its all good,Diffrent strokes homie..but for them dudes ecspecially Yayo to diss a Vet in the game is crazy. Id rather be a "has-been" then a skidmark on the game like Yayo.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
ghost could do some pop music like 50 cent but he chose to do that thug slanging criminal banging wu tang kung fu shit, you gotta respect that, just like the roots keep doing their jazzy-rap fusion that doesn't sell.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »
For the person that wanend to know how much Supreme Clientele sold, the answer is 700,000+
Damn. If that's the truth then I gotta take back my word against Ghostface.

If he has that many peeps supporting him, maybe he just needs a better promotion machine behind him.

I really heard little to nothing about his last album while it was in it's "prime market selling time", but I'm sure that means a ton of other people were just like me.

If he really did do 700,000 +, imagine what he could've done with some better decisions being made on the promotion end of things!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 07:37:04 PM »

Its all good,Diffrent strokes homie..but for them dudes ecspecially Yayo to diss a Vet in the game is crazy. Id rather be a "has-been" then a skidmark on the game like Yayo.
Yeah I know what you're sayin bro.

At the very least, at least Ghostface got the streets on his side, and he's been doing this for a long-ass minute already.

Yayo just lucky that Em decided to sport the "Free Yayo" shirts on TV, otherwise he'd be even less popular than he is now (if that's imaginable).

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »

his last album wasnt supreme, was fishscale, it went gold or close to it and was one best released in 2006. shit supreme clientele is one of my favorite albums, i can't believe it was not ghost who wrote it, yayo is just talkin shit as usual. all i gotta say is:

It's Chica-I-go for

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2007, 10:09:07 PM »
lol @ yayo saying its hurting the music when u put out whack albums.

I GUESS HE SHOULDNT HAVE PUT OUT PREDICATE FELON THEN.
LOL.... anybody got # of copies sold of "Fishscale" vs. "Predicate"?

DeathrowIs4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2007, 10:14:12 PM »
I dunno how much Fishscale sold overall but I know it sold 110,000 in the first week. It prolly woulda sold more but TI dropped a album same time.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »
50 and yayo r wack

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 12:42:50 AM »
Fishscale did more than 200,000 with only 1 single. Look at the amount of Vids that Yayo had for his album & he only went gold plus he's on G-Unit :laugh: