Author Topic: just came back from iran  (Read 765 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just came back from iran
« on: July 13, 2007, 05:58:49 AM »
been in iran for the first time in my life, thought i'd wright a lil something about my trip for those who are interested

i was in teheran, mashad, hamedan n esvahan

my parents been livin in sweden for over 30 years, they came here before the revolution

the women over there look fuckin beautiful, nobody over there wants war with usa or any other country, most people do NOT agree with ahmadinejad's agenda..

officially alcohol n partyin with women n men mixed is forbidden, but i drank alcohol almost everyday and went to more parties then i do in sweden ;D

the were playin house n hiphop at the parties, fuckin great...

its a shame what the government is doin to the people, the people wanna be free and wanna live their lives more like we do...

i'd say about 80% of the younger generation weres their "ro-sari" like this:

anyway i had great fuckin time over their i met alot of relatives i'd never met before, i got the chanse to visit the city where my parents grew up, see their old schools, where they went to cinema,shopping etc, n meet their childhood friend n hear them tellin good funny stories about when they were younger..

most people in our age have girlfriends/boyfriends, and its not that fucked up as media say it is, but the government sucks..

i'll post some pics later if anyones interested

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:01:31 AM by Soulful »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: just came back from iran
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 11:07:38 AM »
damn id bone sum of them

IMA GO TO IRAN!!!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 02:12:13 PM »

Good post thanks, but sadly my friend this is the very reason why Iran is a target, it is becoming a first world country and therefore is becoming a strong prosperous independent nation with many very intelligent individuals, the west does not want this to continue, dependence is everything to them. You are absolutely right, the government which rules Iran under a horrible police state does indeed suck but the western media and politicians couldn't give a shit about liberating these people. I think what is even sadder, is that most people don't realise the persians are not arab and indeed as you can see, many of them are european looking i.e. white and yet a lot of dumb ignorant comments are made about iranians. The most ridiculous of them all though, is this lie which is currently being disseminated that Iran supports Al Queda.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 02:42:10 PM »
Post some pics.

ekmek

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 05:21:24 PM »
been in iran for the first time in my life, thought i'd wright a lil something about my trip for those who are interested

i was in teheran, mashad, hamedan n esvahan

my parents been livin in sweden for over 30 years, they came here before the revolution

the women over there look fuckin beautiful, nobody over there wants war with usa or any other country, most people do NOT agree with ahmadinejad's agenda..

officially alcohol n partyin with women n men mixed is forbidden, but i drank alcohol almost everyday and went to more parties then i do in sweden ;D

the were playin house n hiphop at the parties, fuckin great...

its a shame what the government is doin to the people, the people wanna be free and wanna live their lives more like we do...

i'd say about 80% of the younger generation weres their "ro-sari" like this:

anyway i had great fuckin time over their i met alot of relatives i'd never met before, i got the chanse to visit the city where my parents grew up, see their old schools, where they went to cinema,shopping etc, n meet their childhood friend n hear them tellin good funny stories about when they were younger..

most people in our age have girlfriends/boyfriends, and its not that fucked up as media say it is, but the government sucks..

i'll post some pics later if anyones interested

women look very nice there :D

so if they would catch you in these parties and drinking they would lock you up?thats what i dont understand

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
You mean to tell me that everyone doesn't live in a constant state of fear? That people aren't killed on the streets for sport by government officials every hour? That the American news channels are wrong? I don't believe it. Fox news is never wrong.

Seriously though, all Iran really needs is time and for super powers to stay the fuck out of the way. They've only had a president for like 25 years. An elected official who is now second in command. Soon enough it'll be first in command, and by that time political thinkers will have shaped that government to work the best it can for that country and people. Western democracy as it is today is not the only way to go, and certainly isn't the best possible democracy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 02:57:23 AM »
^Nah soulful is a terrorist spreading propaganda. America clearly has to liberate Iran, which means shock and awe them and take their resources.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:53 AM »
You mean to tell me that everyone doesn't live in a constant state of fear? That people aren't killed on the streets for sport by government officials every hour? That the American news channels are wrong? I don't believe it. Fox news is never wrong.

Um, a man was just stoned to death in Iran for adultery. Damn you are stupid.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19696636/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 07:50:51 AM by Real American »

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 08:47:48 AM »
No real american, no one denies that Iran is a police state but given time the old guard of Iran will lose power and influence anyway. However if the psychopaths running Israel and America attack Iran, then they will strengthen anti western sentiment and the people will rally around the leader. However this is indicative of the double think which controls and rules your every thought, the CIA is admittedly torturing people, to death in some instances, yet what the Iranian authorities is doing evil and yet when the CIA does it, it's good and wholesome, you make me sick, god knows how you allowed your brain to be poisoned.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 09:08:02 AM by virtuoso »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 11:33:44 AM »

Iran hasn't even gotten to the point of fully democratic. It's only been half democratic for 25 years. After 60s years of the US's democracy, people were being lynched in trees, and publicly hung in town squares. And this was after full democracy. Before it people were being killed for practising witchcraft and Giles Corey was crushed to death for refusing to plead either guilty or not guilty. Fuck, 150 years AFTER full democracy two fucking dimwits kill a 14 year old boy in an amzingly brutal fashion, throw him in the lake, beat the trial, then confess to the murder to write a book about and make money. What kind of bullshit system allows people that confess to murder to walk free in the streets and profit of their horrible act? God Bless the USA.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »
I don't get it, because the guy who posted this thread is bragging about how much freedom they have in Iran, and at the same time complaining that the Iranian government doesn't give them any freedom.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
I don't get it, because the guy who posted this thread is bragging about how much freedom they have in Iran, and at the same time complaining that the Iranian government doesn't give them any freedom.

He's saying that Iran is not filled compltely with victims of oppression that need the west to save, but that government is still terrible because it doesn't represent the population. I'm saying that given time and no western intervention that the government will one day represent the majority, as much as governments can.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »

He's saying that Iran is not filled compltely with victims of oppression that need the west to save, but that government is still terrible because it doesn't represent the population. I'm saying that given time and no western intervention that the government will one day represent the majority, as much as governments can.

When you put it that way, I understand what your saying.... however, the fact that the government has a strong enough will to move forward with it's nuclear program in opposition to the West, will probably be the thing that will actually save them from invasion.  Remember, in truth, Iraq was actually invaded because it DIDN'T have WMD's, not the other way around.  The WMD is the most effective detterent.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 04:29:17 PM »

Iran hasn't even gotten to the point of fully democratic. It's only been half democratic for 25 years. After 60s years of the US's democracy, people were being lynched in trees, and publicly hung in town squares. And this was after full democracy. Before it people were being killed for practising witchcraft and Giles Corey was crushed to death for refusing to plead either guilty or not guilty. Fuck, 150 years AFTER full democracy two fucking dimwits kill a 14 year old boy in an amzingly brutal fashion, throw him in the lake, beat the trial, then confess to the murder to write a book about and make money. What kind of bullshit system allows people that confess to murder to walk free in the streets and profit of their horrible act? God Bless the USA.

RealPolishAmerican clearly lost this debate.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker