Author Topic: just came back from iran  (Read 784 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: just came back from iran
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 05:17:49 PM »

Iran hasn't even gotten to the point of fully democratic. It's only been half democratic for 25 years. After 60s years of the US's democracy, people were being lynched in trees, and publicly hung in town squares. And this was after full democracy. Before it people were being killed for practising witchcraft and Giles Corey was crushed to death for refusing to plead either guilty or not guilty. Fuck, 150 years AFTER full democracy two fucking dimwits kill a 14 year old boy in an amzingly brutal fashion, throw him in the lake, beat the trial, then confess to the murder to write a book about and make money. What kind of bullshit system allows people that confess to murder to walk free in the streets and profit of their horrible act? God Bless the USA.

Um, OK. What is your point?

I was responding to your post saying that people in Iran don't live in fear of their government. Obviously you are wrong when people get stooned for holding hands with the opposite sex, having affairs, etc

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 06:20:06 PM »
so if they would catch you in these parties and drinking they would lock you up?thats what i dont understand

naw, the cops usually get paid off.. they're the biggest crooks on those streets..

the people & the officials of Iran are going through a crazy experience right now.. they're facing the biggest party generation they've ever encountered in Iran's history.. and the hustlaz are makin a killing out there.. from drug dealing, to music, movies, and every other illegal product you can think of.. 65% of the country is under the age 30.. you can only imagine what's goin down out there.. the country currently holds the biggest drug addiction rate per capita in the world.. from opium to ecstacy.. they doin it like there's no tommorow.. the ban of freedom is what makes freedom so forbidden and exciting. The desire of freedom is what's destructing the country from the inside out the way I see it. The young people of Iran in 2007 are not the young people of Iran in the 70s, they don't have that drive in them anymore. It's like they've accepted what's happening and learning to live with it. They ain't out to change the regime no more or anything of that sort, they're just out to have a good time.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 08:34:45 PM »

He's saying that Iran is not filled compltely with victims of oppression that need the west to save, but that government is still terrible because it doesn't represent the population. I'm saying that given time and no western intervention that the government will one day represent the majority, as much as governments can.

When you put it that way, I understand what your saying.... however, the fact that the government has a strong enough will to move forward with it's nuclear program in opposition to the West, will probably be the thing that will actually save them from invasion.  Remember, in truth, Iraq was actually invaded because it DIDN'T have WMD's, not the other way around.  The WMD is the most effective detterent.

The WMDs or not are irrelevant in both cases. It'd actually be better if they didn't have them, and way better if they didn't use them. If Iran got and used a nuke then going to war with the full army will be declared by congress and it's bye bye Iran. At least if they have no threat then most americans will see it as a police action to go in and see it as another Iraq. But using a nuke will get everyone in America on the same page faster than you can say Hiroshima.

And RealAmerican, your ignorance is always noted and expected, but I never pegged you as illiterate. My point is simple; give Iran time and they'll eventually get to the point where we are today. When England abolished slavery they didn't invade the US to stop them from having slaves. The USA fixed that on their own. Even the CSA was ready to abolish slavery despite what Abe Lincoln wanted you to think.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 01:42:50 AM »
I don't get it, because the guy who posted this thread is bragging about how much freedom they have in Iran, and at the same time complaining that the Iranian government doesn't give them any freedom.

u dont get it?
u got the younger generation(which is the majority of iran) doin everything they can to live more freely, and they do everything we do here just behind closed doors. men and women hang out, they party, drink alcohol, the chicks dress sexy, etc. etc. etc. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

and u got a government that are doing everything they can to stop them..

and its easy for u to say that the nuclear program is gonna save them. I would like to see u go walkin the streets in iran and work as a prostitute and get fucked in the ass to feed your family and still be positive about the nuclear thing. Dude they got a huge problem with poverty(and everything that comes with it), drugs, hiv..u got so many doctors, dentists and other educated people that dont got any jobs.there are no jobs.
and all the government does is focus on nuclear weapons, israel,usa and to fatten their own pockets.they dont wanna make things better for they own people..would u care about whats happening in israel/palestine or usa if u had to work 18-19 hours a day to make the money last, lots of people dont even see their wives and children because the have to work so much..

fuck the nuclear weapons, the should focus on makin things better for the people in iran.

i'll post some pics tomorrow or the day after..

zilla, i know the cops can be bought, but i dont know why, the parties i went to no one had done it, and neighbours was threatening to call the cops when music was to loud n shit

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 12:04:51 PM »
^Nah soulful is a terrorist spreading propaganda. America clearly has to liberate Iran, which means shock and awe them and take their resources.

I dont know about there ressources but there woman i would take!!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 06:49:06 PM »
I thought you were posting pics.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 08:02:14 PM »
do u know the women in tehran have more plastic surgury than in LA

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »
I thought you were posting pics.
yea i was until i noticed u was the one who wanted to see them, and i wont do shit for a racist little fuck like u, if anyone else is interested i'll do it right away
do u know the women in tehran have more plastic surgury than in LA
haha yea its crazy