Author Topic: If Hip-Hop Was High School  (Read 414 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: If Hip-Hop Was High School
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 04:30:05 AM »
LOL, I've seen this re-incarnated and modified about 15 times since I first saw it in 2002.

I remember I had added a few back then...

-LL Cool J would be the dude that had a lot of females, but wasn't accepted by all the dudes 100% because he didn't know if he wanted to be a thug or a pretty boy. He'd get into fights, but lick his licks off and flex his chest before whooping somebody's ass.

-Keak da Sneak would be the one who nobody ever understood, but was cool with everybody else, so people just gave him a pass

-Game would be the one to always talk shit about somebody, but when they stepped to him, he kissed their ass and told them it was all love.

-DJ Quik would suffer a bit from LL's syndrome, by being the only hard dude with a perm...but as soon as somebody clowned him, he'd whoop on em

-Suga Free would be the dude who was almost busted, but controlled the minds of the weak minded girls who were molested by their dads, or didn't have dads

-Crooked I would be the one that showed so much potential to be a straight A student, but never came through. Only certain crowds knew how smart he was, when everybody else was just like "I mean I've seen him before, but don't know anything about him".

-Lil Wayne would be the one who everybody loved to death, or hated to death. Some people thought he was way too cocky to be that small, and some people loved his attitude.

-Luke would be the one who was always throwing a party, and somehow, he'd have the bombest females from every other high school there.

-Murs would be the introspective type of dude who didn't really fit into any exact crowd, but was cool with people in every clique. Many people would assume he was cool with the Afrocentric crowd.

-Pharrell was the skater that pulled females from different groups that nobody understood. He never started any kind of trouble with any dudes, even the ones who made fun of him.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 06:00:29 AM »
LOLOL at the Suga Free one R-Tistic posted, that sounds tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true  ;D 8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 11:35:07 AM »
-Tha Dogg Pound would be the mutha fuckas that ditch they school juz to fuck yo school up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 01:42:52 PM »
-Tha Dogg Pound would be the mutha fuckas that ditch they school juz to fuck yo school up.

They're allready there
WC, Kurupt, and Daz would be the only kids who crip walk their way to every class

kemizt