Author Topic: Kill Kill *Ol school tip top kill kill*  (Read 155 times)

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Kill Kill *Ol school tip top kill kill*
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »
sup homies, whats up with this dude? that ol album the EP was the shit, any idea where dude went? n where can ya get his album, muthafukka basically dispensary from eyes mayne.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: Kill Kill *Ol school tip top kill kill*
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 04:34:15 PM »
Fuck him, 1st he was rollin' with Tupac than Tupac got signed he turned around and dissed him so he could make it if Tupac dissed him back (which he never did) and then a few years later he was rollin' with Spider Loc, Spider got signed and he turned around and did the same thing again.. Spider actually did diss him back and that's why he got his name out now.. and he's rollin' with K-9 who's basicly doin' the same thing, just dissin' everybody hopin' somebody would diss him back.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »
Fuck him, 1st he was rollin' with Tupac than Tupac got signed he turned around and dissed him so he could make it if Tupac dissed him back (which he never did) and then a few years later he was rollin' with Spider Loc, Spider got signed and he turned around and did the same thing again.. Spider actually did diss him back and that's why he got his name out now.. and he's rollin' with K-9 who's basicly doin' the same thing, just dissin' everybody hopin' somebody would diss him back.

seems like he just tryna get attention, but ay he had some hot tracks tho

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 04:44:13 PM »
I don't know, I never really checked for his shit because of those moves he made.. but if you got the songs he did with Dre'sta for me I'd like to hear them..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 05:39:47 PM »
naww i aint got those, but shit sounds like itd be good.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 07:14:59 PM »
yeah tho mayne tryna get the album on my computer, got 1 link off cuhz in the private message but link don't work, if anyone can get at me with 1 id appreciate it

DeathrowIs4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 10:21:55 PM »
Im a bit lost, who are we talking bout here? "Kill kill"?

teletomble

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 12:43:39 AM »
Kill Also Went By The Name "Mr Keal".
I Got That Album If U Want It

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 01:48:21 AM »
Kill Also Went By The Name "Mr Keal".
I Got That Album If U Want It

hook it up my loc, im finna get back wit you wit some music ask me and ill hook you up if i got it.

all them spendspace links always broken
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 01:50:04 AM by the vine »

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 01:51:45 AM »
ohh my loc if you got that south centralz own n dirty red shit hook it up, id appreciate it, def gon get ya back with some ol funk

teletomble

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 02:06:11 AM »
ohh my loc if you got that south centralz own n dirty red shit hook it up, id appreciate it, def gon get ya back with some ol funk

South Centrals Own?   Is That The Dubb Mixtape?

nd U Want The Dirty Red Mixtape?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 05:57:08 AM »

that diss sounded real...that Pac stole tha idea for Dear Mama...i think it was real...u know..he gave him that tape...

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »

South Centrals Own?   Is That The Dubb Mixtape?

nd U Want The Dirty Red Mixtape?

yeah mayne those 2 is hot, dirty red def dope been tryna check out what he bout