Author Topic: Xzibit- "At The Speed Of Light" Appreciation Thread... way hip-hop used to be  (Read 337 times)

Doggystylin

Yeah I always loved this album, used to bump it all the time in high school, I need to go back to it though, I haven't listened to it for a while.

You can't go back to it.. lol.. I got your copy.

lol I was wondering what happened to it. you left a bunch of albums also. Crucial Conflict, Masta Ace, Master P, I don't remember what else

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

lol I was wondering what happened to it. you left a bunch of albums also. Crucial Conflict, Masta Ace, Master P, I don't remember what else

Yeah, some of the cd's I left I've had to either buy or get from the internet (Daz "Revenge Retaliation Get Back", Crucial Conflict), but there were others that were kind of rare that I really want back.  Like Poetic Hustlaz, that group Bone put out in 98, that was a favorite album of my friends and I my sophmore year.. it has a lot of sentimental value and memories for me.  But I think we will hang out with each other again, eventually.  So keep it somewhere safe for me if you can.  I'd also appreciate the Master P and other cd's as well.

by the way, I also have your Krayzie Bone cd.. it has two tracks I love on it.. the one with that girl Tiffany where he says your favorite line.. "Walkin in the Rain"  (I still remember that night you told me you wanted to walk in the rain cause you liked doing it), and it has the song with Sade that is tight.

Ohhh... I almost forgot.. more important than anything else.. .I had one 50 cd holder booklet that I think I left at your cousin's apartment.  It had EVERY ONE of my R&B cd's in it.  It was the booklet I kept all of them in.  I really miss that booklet.  It's cost me money and time to try to reclaim some it back.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 05:45:35 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ToOoOoN!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I made a mistake, can one of the moderators move this to the right forum?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

yo i don't remember where half of that shit is but i'll put the word out and hopefully we can find it all

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i know that this phrase gets tossed around a lot , but this album is fucking classic.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09