Author Topic: two questions I got regarding Eastwood...  (Read 137 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
two questions I got regarding Eastwood...
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:49:38 AM »
1st: What's up with the documentary "Life After Three Strikes" for which you can watch the trailer here: www.myspace.com/bigeastwood
2nd: Did East really meet Irv Gotti to speak about a major album deal like its said on wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastwood_%28rapper%29

Thanks in advance for answering my questions... :)

Quadruple OG

Re: two questions I got regarding Eastwood...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 11:00:38 AM »
not sure about the movie.  Even though Irv Gotti and Eastwood have had a good working relationship since 2001-2002, I don't think he'll sign with The Inc.  From every interview he's done recently, he's talked very positivly on his label situation with Jaded Entertainment.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 01:46:46 PM »
That Dvd is coming with Eastwoods album, hes gonna pack it up with alot of stuff, so ye its comin with his album. Im pretty sure hes gonna a good relationship with Irv Gotti!!!

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 04:04:05 PM »
^^ Are you sure about the DVD cause I thought the one coming with the album and the documentary were different projects... I thought the DVD which was going to be sold with the album consists of a video collection that he shot for each song on the album. Hopefully Eastwood will post here to clear things up... Thanks for the infos everybody!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »
^^Ye from what i know the album is a double disk album and its coming with 3 strike after the row dvd its like a documentary dvd bout him and then 1 with all the videos for all the songs and then u get like a shirt and poster n all that, but ye see what Wood says!!!