Author Topic: Why is crooked I talking about "New West"?????  (Read 537 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Why is crooked I talking about "New West"?????
« on: July 15, 2007, 04:40:36 PM »
who is this nigga trying fool?  15-20 years rapping and dropping mixtapes and still no album

so I peep this N.W.A track, first off shit is mad generic, and why is he talking about being apart of the new west?

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Blu Lacez

Re: Why is crooked I talking about "New West"?????
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 04:46:09 PM »
Give Dude a chance..he never got his chance to shine with the Old West-Snoop, etc)..He may have a chance to shine with the new west coming up..So that's why he is claiming that-Just my thought!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 05:03:53 PM by Blu Lacez »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 04:52:17 PM »
Give Dude a chance..he never got his chance to shine with the Old West-Snoop, etc)..He may have a chance to shine with the new west coming up..So that's why he is clainming that-Just my thought!

you think dude will sell more then 30k?

no one really checkin for crooked outside cali

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 04:53:06 PM »
Give Dude a chance..he never got his chance to shine with the Old West-Snoop, etc)..He may have a chance to shine with the new west coming up..So that's why he is clainming that-Just my thought!

30K first week, or total?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 04:55:36 PM »

total

it's not goingto sell more tehn Cali iz acitve or So So Gangsta, which both got national airplay and BET play

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
Give Dude a chance..he never got his chance to shine with the Old West-Snoop, etc)..He may have a chance to shine with the new west coming up..So that's why he is claiming that-Just my thought!

Well I'm not sure..
But sales..is somethin we should really try not to discuss or contemplate about!!
Give the said artist enough encouragement to put together a dope enjoyable Album!!!
Sales??..i guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!!

Blu!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 05:08:27 PM »

total

it's not goingto sell more tehn Cali iz acitve or So So Gangsta, which both got national airplay and BET play

LMAO he defanitely not gonna sell 30K only if he drops an album, cause if he does, it's gonna be mainstream just like CIA and SSG, so he'll do more than 30K

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »

total

LMAO he defanitely not gonna sell 30K only if he drops an album, cause if he does, it's gonna be mainstream just like CIA and SSG, so he'll do more than 30K

how so?

people outside cali know daz and dpg, but no one outside cali knows crooked let alone even checking for him

Umaga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 06:45:29 PM »

total

how so?

people outside cali know daz and dpg, but no one outside cali knows crooked let alone even checking for him

Crooked i got fans all over the world, canada, germany, everywhere.  To say no one checks him outside of cali is pretty ignorant.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 06:50:13 PM »

total

how so?

im outside cali, and i check 4 him, and will be copping the album when it drops

visit your basic popular newyork hiphop sites...Crooked is gettin mad love on there...head over 2 hiphopgame.com, which is mostly east coast influenced, and they're always putting up his hiphop weeklys, and they get amazing feeedback

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »
here's another "fyi" for ya, just for the sake of perspective... if y'all remember awhile back when Crook's online community put together that "Evolution Of A Boss" mixtape back in Dec. 2006??  by the end of Feb. 2007, it had over 20,000 downloads just from one hosting site alone and that's this one http://www.westcoastdynasty.com/boss/ ... this also doesn't include the fact that a lot of people also posted the mixtape to multiple hosting sites of their own copies via rapidshare, megaupload, sendspace, etc... yet another factor to consider doesn't include whatever torrents are out there as well... and to further put it in another perspective, this was an online only promotional release put together by fans with no professional marketing or PR skills whatsoever... all in all, it was just a grass-roots internet campaign that proved successful considering the minimal resources that they were using... let alone the mixtape itself was just a re-hash of material that a lot people already had, so it wasn't like there was anything new in the offering itself... yet it still did over 20,000 from one site alone in 2 months.

no offence homie, i'm backing crooked as much as u (see my posts in this thread) but where those free downloads??

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 06:59:23 PM »
here's another "fyi" for ya, just for the sake of perspective... if y'all remember awhile back when Crook's online community put together that "Evolution Of A Boss" mixtape back in Dec. 2006??  by the end of Feb. 2007, it had over 20,000 downloads just from one hosting site alone and that's this one http://www.westcoastdynasty.com/boss/ ... this also doesn't include the fact that a lot of people also posted the mixtape to multiple hosting sites of their own copies via rapidshare, megaupload, sendspace, etc... yet another factor to consider doesn't include whatever torrents are out there as well... and to further put it in another perspective, this was an online only promotional release put together by fans with no professional marketing or PR skills whatsoever... all in all, it was just a grass-roots internet campaign that proved successful considering the minimal resources that they were using... let alone the mixtape itself was just a re-hash of material that a lot people already had, so it wasn't like there was anything new in the offering itself... yet it still did over 20,000 from one site alone in 2 months.

no offence homie, i'm backing crooked as much as u (see my posts in this thread) but where those free downloads??

i didn't take offense Lunatic... you and i are cool as always  :)

what free downloads are you talking about??

the downloads of those mixtapes, was it free 2 download?

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 07:05:54 PM »
oh... gotcha now... you said "where" instead of "were"...  :laugh: :laugh:

yes, those were free downloads... but i know some people on wcrydaz & dubcc didn't bother downloading because they had already owned or heard the tracks that were offered in the mixtape.

lol my bad, typical error of me :P

i downloaded that, and i will def. be copping b.o.s.s.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
how can you not like new west order?? that beat is bananas that shit bangs in the ride

o well ppl have different tastes some people dont even care that he spits heat, when they wanna listen to some simple a b c  nursery rhymes

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 02:09:45 AM »
LOL so so gangsta sold 30 k for a MAJOR that lame.....