Author Topic: Fuck New West  (Read 1747 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Fuck New West
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:50:14 PM »
There is no new west its just west thats it that why WC got mad than you have all these new rappers aplogizing but they still talk about new west fuck that shit you dont hear new east or new south and thats why we dont have no unity

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Re: Fuck New West
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 08:01:45 PM »
Ha Ha ;D

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 08:58:46 PM »
"Pop, Lock & Drop It" Huey? U gotta be shittin me.....

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »
There is no new west its just west thats it that why WC got mad than you have all these new rappers aplogizing but they still talk about new west fuck that shit you dont hear new east or new south and thats why we dont have no unity

YOUR A FAG

NEW WEST!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 10:02:54 PM »
There really is no "new west" though. Think about all the west coast rappers that put noticable  records out recently. E-40, Ice Cube, DJ Quik, Too Short, Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound, Game, Turf Talk, Mistah FAB. Out of that list, only 3 are relatively new artists (Game, FAB, Turf Talk) and only 1 of those 3 had any sort of mainstream success. Most of the people on this forum are only looking forward to generations old artists records dropping, not the newer guys.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 12:49:27 AM »
There really is no "new west" though. Think about all the west coast rappers that put noticable  records out recently. E-40, Ice Cube, DJ Quik, Too Short, Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound, Game, Turf Talk, Mistah FAB. Out of that list, only 3 are relatively new artists (Game, FAB, Turf Talk) and only 1 of those 3 had any sort of mainstream success. Most of the people on this forum are only looking forward to generations old artists records dropping, not the newer guys.

Just the old guys? Really?

I bet a mad bunch of people here are waiting for Omar Cruz, Bishop Lamont, G. Malone, Young MayLay...

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 01:59:47 AM »
bla, bla, bla...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 02:05:47 AM »
FUCK ALL THIS OLD WEST NEW WEST TYPE SHIT, WHO EVER THE FUCK IS PUTTING OUT SOME REALLL SHIT N SOME NEW SHIT, SOME DOPE ASS MUSIC I CAN FEEL, THEN THATS WHAT IM FUCKIN WITH, IT COULD BE THE ANCIENT WEST, OLD WEST, NEW WEST OR ANYTHING I DONT GIVE A FUCK, MUSIC IS MUSIC, LETS GET THIS NIGGGAGSSS!!!!!!!

MediumL

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 02:21:51 AM »
It's a marketing plan. People would rather hear songs about weed, women, cars, guns etc from people like Cube, Snoop, Game etc then a new artist. Also a lot of people are getting tired of that, so by saying the NEW WEST its saying that the west has changed and that its no longer relying on the old west, in the hope of gaining popularity again. However most of the NEW WEST spits exactly the same stuff as the old west and the west still suffers from the problem of artists needing to be co-sgined by people like Snoop, Dre, Cube to blow up.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 02:23:12 AM »
^^^STR8 THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 02:55:14 AM »
the only thing new in the west was hyphy & thizz and the guy who brought that to us has been shot.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 04:32:46 AM »

shut your european ass up  8)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 11:14:50 AM »
I think I spoke on this before!!! It ain't no New West!! When mutha fuckas go name droppin who the new west is and leave names out, thats direspectful as fuck. Fuck any and everybody claimin a New West and whoever got a problem wit me sayin that they can holla at Flixx about it. The West was here b4 and it's always gone b here
Flixx

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »
I think I spoke on this before!!! It ain't no New West!! When mutha fuckas go name droppin who the new west is and leave names out, thats direspectful as fuck. Fuck any and everybody claimin a New West and whoever got a problem wit me sayin that they can holla at Flixx about it. The West was here b4 and it's always gone b here

Co-sign. West coast is West coast, new and established artists. People really need to get off that divide and conquer bullshit.

Umaga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 11:20:05 AM »
  can't really call it "New" because these new artists hating on each other and not supporting each other

The only coast right now who got the unity is the South.   As soon as Ny rappers stop tryin to bring New York back, and get that stupid mentality out they heads, they be alright.

Westcoast Rappers,  New and old, gotta be united.  But their not.

Anyone think if Crooked I released albums years ago, he be part of this New West Movement?