Author Topic: Fuck New West  (Read 1741 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Fuck New West
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:08 AM »
The South doesn't have to say "New South" cuz the older heads put them on. Bun B puts on his team Mddl Fngz as well as supporting younger cats like Mike Jones, Chamillionaire, Lil Flip, Paul Wall, T.I. etc. on a regular basis. Pimp C put on Webbie and Boosie. Big Boi got Killer Mike, Purple Ribbon etc. 3-6 Mafia put on Frayser Boy and Lil Wyte as well as show love and support to Young Buck. It just goes on. All the South OG's show love and put on the younger cats.

The West does not do that... at all. There's a reason cats are tired of hearing these mid to late 30s cats talking all this shit, but the entire time they ain't doing nothing fresh. So if you sit here and still support these old ass rappers way harder than you would the new rappers, you can suck a dick. The West will die behind you.

Ya Boy, Omar Cruz, Game, Jay Rock, Clyde Carson, Big Rich, Balanace, F.A.B., Bishop Lamont, G.Malone, Damani, Topic etc. This is the future of the West.

Snoop, Cube, E-40, Too Short are either already in their 40s or are damn near there. Its time to let them go and begin to realize that times are changing.

$hort and e-40 are no longer west coast.  they was at one point, but turned they back on it.

you're lame so they aren't west anymore cause they don't make 90s sounding music ???????
40 and short are LEGENDS they can do what the fuck they want and they help out new cats on the regular so shut the fuck up 90s nostalgic nerd  8)

LOL.  :laugh:

your right, they are legends(e40 probably in the bay area only), however, coat tailing on lil jon is sorry.  these two have pushed and embraced a sound that magically sounds just like Crunk, but thats a bit up tempo, and tried to artificially get back into the mainstream.  its so sad because its an embarrassment to how good they were at one point.

how do you assume that ive discluded them because they dont make "90's sounding music?"  they've become sell outs by inhereting a sound from a different region and passing a it as there own.  who have they helped out when they themselves are barley going gold?  if they would have done a better job back in the day, especially $hort, the original authentic Bay sound would still be alive, and revived by the acts such as Bad-NFluenze, Ant Banks, Goldie, Father Dom, Shorty B, and etc.  And as they got more experience in the game, more artists would come from up under them. 

that is why there not "west coast."  because they have a south dominated sound and influence, they have got caught into this hyphy shit that is played.  now that we see its not realling blowing up as most hoped, it will be interesting to see how these two will react and push this sound that is modified from that of the south.

other than that bitch, go take your suburbia ass and laugh at how many times $hort says pussy in Cocktales.  and you know the first mention is gonna be more than you ever gonna have in yo whole life...beeyatch! 

;D

damn look at this big ass essay ahhahaha looks like i hit a nerve  8)

:D

yo dumb ass just got played.  you got called out for something and now you dont have anything to say?  thats a bitch move santa.

and if you think thats an essay, you aint never gettin out of your 6th grade english class. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
The South doesn't have to say "New South" cuz the older heads put them on. Bun B puts on his team Mddl Fngz as well as supporting younger cats like Mike Jones, Chamillionaire, Lil Flip, Paul Wall, T.I. etc. on a regular basis. Pimp C put on Webbie and Boosie. Big Boi got Killer Mike, Purple Ribbon etc. 3-6 Mafia put on Frayser Boy and Lil Wyte as well as show love and support to Young Buck. It just goes on. All the South OG's show love and put on the younger cats.

The West does not do that... at all. There's a reason cats are tired of hearing these mid to late 30s cats talking all this shit, but the entire time they ain't doing nothing fresh. So if you sit here and still support these old ass rappers way harder than you would the new rappers, you can suck a dick. The West will die behind you.

Ya Boy, Omar Cruz, Game, Jay Rock, Clyde Carson, Big Rich, Balanace, F.A.B., Bishop Lamont, G.Malone, Damani, Topic etc. This is the future of the West.

Snoop, Cube, E-40, Too Short are either already in their 40s or are damn near there. Its time to let them go and begin to realize that times are changing.

$hort and e-40 are no longer west coast.  they was at one point, but turned they back on it.

you're lame so they aren't west anymore cause they don't make 90s sounding music ???????
40 and short are LEGENDS they can do what the fuck they want and they help out new cats on the regular so shut the fuck up 90s nostalgic nerd  8)

your right, they are legends(e40 probably in the bay area only), however, coat tailing on lil jon is sorry.  these two have pushed and embraced a sound that magically sounds just like Crunk, but thats a bit up tempo, and tried to artificially get back into the mainstream.  its so sad because its an embarrassment to how good they were at one point.

how do you assume that ive discluded them because they dont make "90's sounding music?"  they've become sell outs by inhereting a sound from a different region and passing a it as there own.  who have they helped out when they themselves are barley going gold?  if they would have done a better job back in the day, especially $hort, the original authentic Bay sound would still be alive, and revived by the acts such as Bad-NFluenze, Ant Banks, Goldie, Father Dom, Shorty B, and etc.  And as they got more experience in the game, more artists would come from up under them. 

that is why there not "west coast."  because they have a south dominated sound and influence, they have got caught into this hyphy shit that is played.  now that we see its not realling blowing up as most hoped, it will be interesting to see how these two will react and push this sound that is modified from that of the south.

other than that bitch, go take your suburbia ass and laugh at how many times $hort says pussy in Cocktales.  and you know the first mention is gonna be more than you ever gonna have in yo whole life...beeyatch! 

;D

yo dumb ass just got played.  you got called out for something and now you dont have anything to say?  thats a bitch move santa.

and if you think thats an essay, you aint never gettin out of your 6th grade english class. 

ahaha your long ass essay just proves that you're one ignorant parachutes pants wearing nerd
have fun with post cracker i'm out  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2007, 11:04:53 AM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2007, 11:12:14 AM »

;D

ahaha your long ass essay just proves that you're one ignorant parachutes pants wearing nerd
have fun with post cracker i'm out  8)

cracker? look in the mirror if you want to observe one at work to the fullest extent.  suck my dick if you cant maintain yourself without gettin your pussy wet when discussing the west coast. 

thats a bitch move santa.

I'm coming for that ass, Santa.

you a bitch nigga.
  you a bitch ASS nigga.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2007, 08:31:23 PM »
Question for everybody who thinks the older artists need to be puttin new guys on...
Who put the older artists on? In most cases, nobody. They made their own name, which is what the new guys need to do. Quit relying on the next man's fame and make your own or quit bitchin about it, thats how I feel.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »
technically.... all them dudes got brought by older dudes... the west coast scene may not have been as big then... but dudes like greg mack from kday put Dre in a good position to blow up in l.a. which led to being put on by lonzo and so forth...

mixmaster spade put dudes on....

uncle jamms army helped launch dj pooh, bobcat, battlecat and more...

sometimes all you need is a break, even a small one... its also good kharma...give and it shall be given back unto you...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2007, 02:15:02 PM »
This is a good topic! All I can add being from Cleveland is I wouldn't have heard of alot of westcoast cats if Snoop didn't put them on his records. I think he helps the scene alot.

TuSlic

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »
shouts to the new west and they hustle but lookout for that west la and midtown movements

www.myspace.com/westlarap
www.myspace.com/4en6
www.myspace.com/spit
www.myspace.com/tuslic

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2007, 05:50:53 AM »
Move on and prepare. I swear motherfuckers are afraid of change.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2007, 05:11:41 PM »
Ya Know Its So Funny Cause 2 years ago no one had anything to say about the New West!!!! LOL this cracks me up. We must be doing something right cause folks keep talking about it. The O.G.'s Embrace us Now there was a time when we were on our own so We Mashed as One Till We got the Respect. Another thing Why with Hip -hop Does youe Age Matter???? Like Ya Dont talk Shit about Dave Matthews Band Or Sting George Clinton and How Old they Are Earth Wind And Fire feel me Wake Up Folks This Is Music!!!!!! The New West Is Alive And Aint dieing out SORRY HATERS!!!!!! CalTroit Coming Soon!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

a)I hate how artists always respond to threads where DUBCC members are dissing them yet they're never around when we're propping 'em. You can come by to respond to haters but can't say 'what up?' when we're showin' you love? Kurupt did the same shit.

b)the new west is getting hate cause we've heard about 'em for years but haven't been able to buy one record yet from these cats. drop and album, we'll buy it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2007, 05:25:48 PM »
you cant just shit an album out although some albums are shit... :)

Dae One does indeed has an album coming out, he has just been quiet about it... its almost official announcing time :)

artists should post with the good instead of just responding to the disses.... i agree with that...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2007, 05:28:48 PM »
for sure, i ain't dissin' him. i like the beats of his that i heard (he did some shit with bishop if i recall correctly...) I'm just explaining that it's not that we don't like the new west, we're just getting cranky without material you know? It takes a good 15 mixtape tracks leaked on dubcnn and this and that to fill up one disc, you can only do that for so long, you know?
not necessarily just speakin' on him, but alotta new cats in general.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »
It's all West to me. From Daygo to Sac. No old or new.

d-nice

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2007, 05:51:09 PM »
Gotta agree with my boy Al on this one. i don't care if you new or old, if it's dope, I support it. If it's wack it's frisbee material doing 90 on the freeway. West Coast at the end of the day. West West yall.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2007, 04:00:41 AM »
that's what i'm saying. Just drop a record, feel?Once you get a record out, it's out for awhile and then it ain't so goddamn new. and it's just music like the rest of it. and that's when real evaluation starts.

-T

westcoastavengers.com