Author Topic: Got jumped on yesterday...  (Read 272 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Got jumped on yesterday...
« on: July 16, 2007, 01:34:46 AM »
Muthafuckaz is stupid now days.and i got to say shit is hella crazy....trick made amistake and step on my shoes,and did not try to say sorry or anything.young punk just gave me a ice grill.words was passed he decided to grow balls,and get close.well i got long arms so i socked the nigga.not knowing he was with 6 other dudes....trick hit me with a haymaker,but i aint going.then the others rushed my ass....parking lot sercurity came and broke it up.out of this fucking scuffle i came out with a broken finger...yet that nigga that was talking shit, got a eye thats hella swoll...so i came up one.its nothing. 8)

The Watcher

Re: Got jumped on yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 03:03:48 AM »
you broke a finger, and he's got a swollen eye? how do you figure you came out on top? i'd prefer a swollen eye to a broke finger that's for sure
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 03:12:48 AM »
Try going to sleep the same night you get your jaw broken with no painkillers or no hospital visit, then you'll be a rider.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 03:17:25 AM »
Fuck u telling me for!!!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 06:29:54 AM »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 08:57:08 AM »
Muthafuckaz is stupid now days.and i got to say shit is hella crazy....trick made amistake and step on my shoes,and did not try to say sorry or anything.young punk just gave me a ice grill.words was passed he decided to grow balls,and get close.well i got long arms so i socked the nigga.not knowing he was with 6 other dudes....trick hit me with a haymaker,but i aint going.then the others rushed my ass....parking lot sercurity came and broke it up.out of this fucking scuffle i came out with a broken finger...yet that nigga that was talking shit, got a eye thats hella swoll...so i came up one.its nothing. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »
Well well if aint my personal ass licker...how ya doing 8)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 10:42:46 AM »
So lemme get this straight, you punched someone, and YOU broke your finger?

You must not know how to throw a punch properly.

But all of that is contingent on people believing that bullshit story...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 11:02:46 AM »
Never said i punched someone and got a broken finger..read you fucking cock sucking whore.and stop trying to be a smart ass 8)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 11:20:01 AM »
You're right.

You didn't punch anyone, and you STILL broke your finger?

That's even WORSE for you...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »
you broke a finger, and he's got a swollen eye? how do you figure you came out on top? i'd prefer a swollen eye to a broke finger that's for sure

i'd rather break a finger over getting a fucked up eye.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »

LMAO +1

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 11:02:28 PM »
everybody should get jumped at least once in their life, it's a humbling and educational experience.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 11:05:03 PM by Smoke Break »