Author Topic: XXL 10th Anniversary Cover LMFAO!!!  (Read 2071 times)

Lunatic

Re: XXL 10th Anniversary Cover LMFAO!!!
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »
to me its kinda suspect that Birdman has had beef with everyone affiliated with Cash Money except the dude he has on his chest and kisses on the lips...

LMAO +1...what u think about this argument me and weezy dude are having??
to me i dont really see the argument...T.I.>Weezy in every single category but its subjective like a muh fucka....to me Wayne is just plain irritating,every song sounds the same. that fireman track he did had me contemplating murkin his ass lol..for real though to each his own.

lol i meant more of the tactis being used 2 argue by me and weezy :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2007, 06:45:58 PM »
to me its kinda suspect that Birdman has had beef with everyone affiliated with Cash Money except the dude he has on his chest and kisses on the lips...

to me i dont really see the argument...T.I.>Weezy in every single category but its subjective like a muh fucka....to me Wayne is just plain irritating,every song sounds the same. that fireman track he did had me contemplating murkin his ass lol..for real though to each his own.

lol,oh...some people take shit a lil more seriously than others i guess..how'd this turn into a TIP Vs. Wayne battle anyway? lol

Lunatic

« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »

lol,oh...some people take shit a lil more seriously than others i guess..how'd this turn into a TIP Vs. Wayne battle anyway? lol

lol yes indeed...i just said i didn't like wayne, and all the stans taking as if he was god (wasn't even referring 2 weezy) and said i'd be happy to see his album drop, and all the stans be disapointed when he didn't outsell T.I.'s last 2-3 albums...and weezy dude went off calling me a low-life and shit :-\

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2007, 08:17:56 PM »
Hey Lunatic on that Soldier track, whose verse do you think is better?

Wayne's....but numbers don't lie homie..and i'll fast fiorward it just cause of his annoying voice..might be the worst ever...he'd made a hella decent ghost writer, i'll give him that..and don't say his flow is better than T.I., it ain't no competition there

and i LOVE how u still haven't had a comeback 2 me pointing out why luda didn't win the beef ;D

now that you've asked me a question, and i answered honestly, how bout answering mine?

how do u feel about him kissing birdman on the lips??

Why do i need to point out why Luda dint win the beef when he dint?  Dumbass
I could care less if his kissing birdman on the lips listening to him doesn't hurt my heterosexuality but i can see how it affects others, specially people who are insecure about their own sexuality, label others as homos and try to outkast them so they feel comfortable that they're str8 even if they have urges to get facialed by their favorite rapper

haha i see you've stooped to the level of insulting me...i expected better from u...i was merely trying 2 have a argument..and u where the 1 talking about "low' life's"...ahh the irony

if u feel luda didn't win the beef, it was a waste 2 post a diss by luda at T.I., when it didn't affect T.I.

also u called me the dumbass for me asking u 2 point out how luda won the beef, yet u said in this thread luda won the beef LMAO
Your the one hittin the diss button  :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2007, 08:18:52 PM »
Hey Lunatic on that Soldier track, whose verse do you think is better?

Wayne's....but numbers don't lie homie..and i'll fast fiorward it just cause of his annoying voice..might be the worst ever...he'd made a hella decent ghost writer, i'll give him that..and don't say his flow is better than T.I., it ain't no competition there

and i LOVE how u still haven't had a comeback 2 me pointing out why luda didn't win the beef ;D

now that you've asked me a question, and i answered honestly, how bout answering mine?

how do u feel about him kissing birdman on the lips??

Why do i need to point out why Luda dint win the beef when he dint?  Dumbass
I could care less if his kissing birdman on the lips listening to him doesn't hurt my heterosexuality but i can see how it affects others, specially people who are insecure about their own sexuality, label others as homos and try to outkast them so they feel comfortable that they're str8 even if they have urges to get facialed by their favorite rapper

haha i see you've stooped to the level of insulting me...i expected better from u...i was merely trying 2 have a argument..and u where the 1 talking about "low' life's"...ahh the irony

if u feel luda didn't win the beef, it was a waste 2 post a diss by luda at T.I., when it didn't affect T.I.

also u called me the dumbass for me asking u 2 point out how luda won the beef, yet u said in this thread luda won the beef LMAO
Your the one hittin the diss button  :laugh:

i PROMISE u i didn't diss you :-\

as a matter of fact, not 2 long ago i propped u in my bday thread

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »

to me i dont really see the argument...T.I.>Weezy in every single category but its subjective like a muh fucka....to me Wayne is just plain irritating,every song sounds the s
ame. that fireman track he did had me contemplating murkin his ass lol..for real though to each his own.

lol yes indeed...i just said i didn't like wayne, and all the stans taking as if he was god (wasn't even referring 2 weezy) and said i'd be happy to see his album drop, and all the stans be disapointed when he didn't outsell T.I.'s last 2-3 albums...and weezy dude went off calling me a low-life and shit :-\
haha i called you a low life coz you said you'd ejaculate on a the cover of T.I. vs T.I.P (in other words make yourself feel 'good') If Wayne dint outsell T.I. I took offence to that, as a i already said i wouldnt be disapointed if wayne floped nor id give a fuck bout record sales

p.s i don even rember how we got into a t.i vs wayne argument, coz i be liking both
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 08:23:23 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2007, 08:27:45 PM »

The tactics used by you are great since it seems like your on dubc 24/7. Haha i can't sit here and use tactics to argue with somebody i got a much more important life outside this board  :-X

Lunatic

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »

to me i dont really see the argument...T.I.>Weezy in every single category but its subjective like a muh fucka....to me Wayne is just plain irritating,every song sounds the s
ame. that fireman track he did had me contemplating murkin his ass lol..for real though to each his own.

haha i called you a low life coz you said you'd ejaculate on a the cover of T.I. vs T.I.P (in other words make yourself feel 'good') If Wayne dint outsell T.I.I took offence to that, as a i already said i wouldnt be disapointed nor id give a fuck bout record sales

p.s i don even rember how we could into a t.i vs wayne argument, coz i be liking both

no i said nothing of that sort...you're being extremely immature...i just said i'd be happy when he didn't outsell T.I., because i've seen soooo many stans of his (never did i refer to you, as a matter of fact none on this board) talking as if he was the 1st coming of jesus christ...that with the fact i don't like him, i wanted to see the stans' reation when he doesn't sell as much as they think he will....why did u take offence 2 that if u wouldn't be disapointed, nor give a fuck :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2007, 08:30:55 PM »

The tactics used by you are great since it seems like your on dubc 24/7. Haha i can't sit here and use tactics to argue with somebody i got a much more important life outside this board  :-X

lol at talking like i've used some tactics that came hours 2 come up with :-\

i am not in school, and looking for a job...and also u are using tactics :-\

i also have an important life outside this board

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »
i took offence to the fact that it would make you feel better. I would've taken offence even if you mentioned Kevin Federline

Lunatic "ahha ima feel so much better when KFed doesnt outsell T.I."
My reaction would've still been 'haha get a life"

Lunatic

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
i took offence to the fact that it would make you feel better. I would've taken offence even if you mentioned Kevin Federline

Lunatic "ahha ima feel so much better when KFed doesnt outsell T.I."
My reaction would've still been 'haha get a life"

perhaps u took it the wrong way....i didn't mean like "it would make my life" or whatever, just i would like to see the stans disapointed

and even funnier about the whole tactics thing, u've clearly spent more time then me, typing out verses, looking for links 2 vids and so on, when i simply just typed my opinion

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2007, 08:33:45 PM »

LMAO im using tactics? Dude i have no clue what youre talking bout?  :eh: i

to tell you the honest to god truth those verses be coming from the top of my head, it took me 20 secs to type that out and even less to find the links all i had to do was type in soldier in youtube(how hard is that)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 08:35:51 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

Lunatic

« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2007, 08:35:58 PM »

LMAO im using tactics? Dude i have no clue what youre talking bout?  :eh: i

let me dumb it down...how u are presenting your argument

you: using youtbe links, typing out verses
me: just typing my opinion

Lunatic

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2007, 08:38:06 PM »

even less to find the links all i had to do was type in soldier in youtube(how hard is that)

and the footage of T.I. at the concert??

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2007, 08:39:22 PM »
^LMAO you clearly had to dumb it down since arguing with you has clearly brought my IQ down. But yeah i  just typed my opinions or verses and added links, i pretty much did w.e i felt like doing