Author Topic: XXL 10th Anniversary Cover LMFAO!!!  (Read 2077 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: XXL 10th Anniversary Cover LMFAO!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2007, 12:20:36 PM »
I hope this thread is still around when Carter III comes out

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 12:22:56 PM »
LMAO at baby having Weezy tatted on him....fucking homo's

i got nothing agianst there music (i do think baby is W-A-C-K) and Wayne is amazingly over-rated

I LOVE all the talk of Weezy being like Jesus when it comes to hip-hop...Gonna feel all the better for me when his album drops and doesn't outsell King OR T.I. Vs. T.I.P. ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WC Iz Active

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 12:49:21 PM »
^^come on man, TI is cool in my book but Weezy is on a whole other level, he would rap circles around TI, he is so much more creative as a rapper.  Wayne is definitely the king

WC Iz Active

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 12:50:13 PM »
Carter 1 and 2 absolutely shit on all of TI's albums

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 01:00:11 PM »
^ your opinion doesnt matter, u have a diplomats picture in your avatar.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2007, 01:21:16 PM »
^ your opinion doesnt matter, u have a diplomats picture in your avatar.

dipset's worst song>>>>>>>.your favorite rappers best song
true story

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2007, 01:48:39 PM »
^^come on man, TI is cool in my book but Weezy is on a whole other level, he would rap circles around TI, he is so much more creative as a rapper.  Wayne is definitely the king

not gonna argue skill here, that's all opinion...but I love how ppl ALL over the place say he is going 2 outsell T.I., when i guarantee he won't outsell King, and will be lucky 2 touch the sales of Urban Legend, and T.I. Vs. T.I.P.'s future sales

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »
Carter 1 and 2 absolutely shit on all of TI's albums

agian, all opinion

Let me just say i find it hard 2 grip the fact that u think believe that (without any biased included) if u've heard T.I.'s "Trap Muzik" album

T.I. would win a beef if they had one because what is Weezy gonna say about T.I.? Plus T.I.'s record in these beef's is near perfect

Weezy has been dumb enough to give anyone he battles with LOADS of shit u could say about him
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:51:16 PM by Lunatic 63 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 02:16:09 PM »
and LOL again at Baby having Lil Wayne's face tattoed on his pec LMAO !!!

yeah thats pretty damn gay. i can't wait to see what excuse he'll come up with for that

atleast they didn't put g-unit on yet another cover.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »
T.I's cool and all. And me i just QUALITY/OUTDATEABLE music and damn Carter 1 & 2 >>>>> Any T.I album. Urban Legend is prolly his only album i can reup front and back and go damn this shits dope. But Carter 1 & 2 any open minded non hating fan will appreciate,erytime you listen to it you pick up something new and Carter 2 damn this album is never gonna get old for me erytime i hear it i pick up something new, its one of those albums that grows with you. And the opening song on the Carter 2 "Tha Mobb" i put it up there with one of the best album opening songs in the history of rap. Listed to it
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:04:11 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 10:06:57 PM »
Gonna feel all the better for me when his album drops and doesn't outsell King OR T.I. Vs. T.I.P. ;D

LMAO you feel better when a rapper doesn't outsell your favorite rapper? HAHA i think your all cool and shit but that's a low lifers comment right there no offence  :-X

I could give a fuck if it outsells t.i's album as long Wayne's producing music that keeps me interested in hip hop
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:08:37 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

We Fly High

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2007, 10:16:13 PM »
the opening song on the Carter 2 "Tha Mobb" i put it up there with one of the best album opening songs in the history of rap. Listed to it

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2007, 10:16:29 PM »
T.I's cool and all. And me i just QUALITY/OUTDATEABLE music and damn Carter 1 & 2 >>>>> Any T.I album. Urban Legend is prolly his only album i can reup front and back and go damn this shits dope. But Carter 1 & 2 any open minded non hating fan will appreciate,erytime you listen to it you pick up something new and Carter 2 damn this album is never gonna get old for me erytime i hear it i pick up something new, its one of those albums that grows with you. And the opening song on the Carter 2 "Tha Mobb" i put it up there with one of the best album opening songs in the history of rap. Listed to it

Well our taste is VERY different as i can see...I'd put Urban Legend at 5 when rating T.I.'s albums 1-5...It's got some real good songs no doubt, but a lot more filler than any other T.I. album...Trap Muzik is the shit

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:30 PM »
Gonna feel all the better for me when his album drops and doesn't outsell King OR T.I. Vs. T.I.P. ;D

LMAO you feel better when a rapper doesn't outsell your favorite rapper? HAHA i think your all cool and shit but that's a low lifers comment right there no offence  :-X

I could give a fuck if it outsells t.i's album as long Wayne's producing music that keeps me interested in hip hop

LMAO at a "low lifers" comment...has nothing 2 do with being a low life dude...Not just any rapper...For example I could give 2 shit's if Em outsells T.I., Dre, and so on...whatever...But I don't like Wayne, and I don't get how ppl claim this guy to be the greatest rapper out right now, let alone of all time..I mean the clipse said it best, this dude just swagger jacks...He style is very similar 2 jay-z from what i can tell...plus his voice is annoying as fuck

Plus ppl where saying (when asking the question if T.I. would be the highest selling rapper or 07) "keep in mind weezy is dropping this year"....Umm...SO? like father like son didn't go platinum...I just simply dis-like all the attention this homo gets, and will be happy when everyone who says he'll outsell T.I. lays there eyes on his 1st week sales

He will simply NEVER get the shine or respect T.I. is currently getting in the south, and i think it's time the remaining fans of his who thinks he ever will, come 2 terms with that...I mean he kisses men on the lips :-\
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:23:20 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2007, 06:03:46 AM »
LMAO at a "low lifers" comment...has nothing 2 do with being a low life dude...Not just any rapper...For example I could give 2 shit's if Em outsells T.I., Dre, and so on...whatever...But I don't like Wayne, and I don't get how ppl claim this guy to be the greatest rapper out right now, let alone of all time..I mean the clipse said it best, this dude just swagger jacks...He style is very similar 2 jay-z from what i can tell...plus his voice is annoying as fuck

Plus ppl where saying (when asking the question if T.I. would be the highest selling rapper or 07) "keep in mind weezy is dropping this year"....Umm...SO? like father like son didn't go platinum...I just simply dis-like all the attention this homo gets, and will be happy when everyone who says he'll outsell T.I. lays there eyes on his 1st week sales

He will simply NEVER get the shine or respect T.I. is currently getting in the south, and i think it's time the remaining fans of his who thinks he ever will, come 2 terms with that...I mean he kisses men on the lips :-\
truth +1