Author Topic: XXL 10th Anniversary Cover LMFAO!!!  (Read 2080 times)

Lunatic

Re: XXL 10th Anniversary Cover LMFAO!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2007, 08:35:33 AM »
LMAO at a "low lifers" comment...has nothing 2 do with being a low life dude...Not just any rapper...For example I could give 2 shit's if Em outsells T.I., Dre, and so on...whatever...But I don't like Wayne, and I don't get how ppl claim this guy to be the greatest rapper out right now, let alone of all time..I mean the clipse said it best, this dude just swagger jacks...He style is very similar 2 jay-z from what i can tell...plus his voice is annoying as fuck

Plus ppl where saying (when asking the question if T.I. would be the highest selling rapper or 07) "keep in mind weezy is dropping this year"....Umm...SO? like father like son didn't go platinum...I just simply dis-like all the attention this homo gets, and will be happy when everyone who says he'll outsell T.I. lays there eyes on his 1st week sales

He will simply NEVER get the shine or respect T.I. is currently getting in the south, and i think it's time the remaining fans of his who thinks he ever will, come 2 terms with that...I mean he kisses men on the lips :-\
truth +1

right back...glad someone realises it 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2007, 09:00:47 AM »
I like Weezy but lets face it. All he has is his swag and even thats gonna dissapear sooner or later. Lyrically he aint saying shit, its all about the flow, swagger.

Hes an idiot for not dropping Carter 3 this year, he has a crazy buzz right now but releasing it in 2008 is stupid. Everybody will be tired of him by then. Not to mention that T.I. has a solid fanbase, that will support him no matter what. He'll definetly be around for a long time, while Wayne... its hard to tell but its highly possible that his buzz wil die down soon.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2007, 12:38:18 PM »
^ your opinion doesnt matter, u have a diplomats picture in your avatar.

dipset's worst song>>>>>>>.your favorite rappers best song
true story

your fat.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2007, 05:53:11 PM »
^ your opinion doesnt matter, u have a diplomats picture in your avatar.

dipset's worst song>>>>>>>.your favorite rappers best song
true story

your fat.

haha wrong again.  damn u stay losin B

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2007, 06:20:30 PM »
Gonna feel all the better for me when his album drops and doesn't outsell King OR T.I. Vs. T.I.P. ;D

LMAO you feel better when a rapper doesn't outsell your favorite rapper? HAHA i think your all cool and shit but that's a low lifers comment right there no offence  :-X

I could give a fuck if it outsells t.i's album as long Wayne's producing music that keeps me interested in hip hop

LMAO at a "low lifers" comment...has nothing 2 do with being a low life dude...Not just any rapper...For example I could give 2 shit's if Em outsells T.I., Dre, and so on...whatever...But I don't like Wayne, and I don't get how ppl claim this guy to be the greatest rapper out right now, let alone of all time..I mean the clipse said it best, this dude just swagger jacks...He style is very similar 2 jay-z from what i can tell...plus his voice is annoying as fuck

Plus ppl where saying (when asking the question if T.I. would be the highest selling rapper or 07) "keep in mind weezy is dropping this year"....Umm...SO? like father like son didn't go platinum...I just simply dis-like all the attention this homo gets, and will be happy when everyone who says he'll outsell T.I. lays there eyes on his 1st week sales

He will simply NEVER get the shine or respect T.I. is currently getting in the south, and i think it's time the remaining fans of his who thinks he ever will, come 2 terms with that...I mean he kisses men on the lips :-\

HAHA like i said before, i never said he was the best rapper alive (i've never said it on these boards). I never said he is/will outsell T.I. I never i said anything about his shine and how he outshines/will outshine T.I. And you pretty much contradicted yourself from the "our tastes are VERY different" comment, which is the only comment i agree with you on this topic

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »
Gonna feel all the better for me when his album drops and doesn't outsell King OR T.I. Vs. T.I.P. ;D

LMAO you feel better when a rapper doesn't outsell your favorite rapper? HAHA i think your all cool and shit but that's a low lifers comment right there no offence  :-X

I could give a fuck if it outsells t.i's album as long Wayne's producing music that keeps me interested in hip hop

HAHA like i said before, i never said he was the best rapper alive (i've never said it on these boards). I never said he is/will outsell T.I. I never i said anything about his shine and how he outshines/will outshine T.I. And you pretty much contradicted yourself from the "our tastes are VERY different" comment, which is the only comment i agree with you on this topic

i never said u did say any of that, but i have seen A LOT of weezy stans going around saying all of that stuff...how did i contradict myself?? :-\

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2007, 01:18:28 AM »
lol why would you have dre on the cover, that geezer is finished.  besides dipset, wayne is by far the hottest out
U cool homie,but stop smoking that shit cuzz. 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2007, 03:52:21 AM »
am i the only one who cant stand Wayne or TI's voices and flow??

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

Wayne's voice is horrible & not even sure u can say he has a flow

I can see how someone can dis-like T.I.'s voice, but his flow is near the top of the game

Tha Crip

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2007, 11:29:53 AM »
yeah weezy's voice is annoying as hell....his rhyming sounds really off beat on some of those songs on We The Best, T.I. aint that bad but i dont hold him as one of the greatest either, hes definately better then wayne tho, i cant stand that new wayne track "Did It Before" produced by kanye....fuck he sounds so annoying lol
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2007, 04:19:49 PM »

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »
damn, i thought i had alot of tattoo's...wrong

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2007, 06:46:33 AM »
Wayne shits on T.I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nbSbJ6MxAU0

If you don't see me on the block I ain't tryna hide
I blend in wit the hood, i'm camouflage

kemizt

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2007, 08:14:37 AM »
Wayne shits on T.I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nbSbJ6MxAU0

If you don't see me on the block I ain't tryna hide
I blend in wit the hood, i'm camouflage

^^
Who's that from??
It's nice, but it don't rhmye??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2007, 08:19:04 AM »

Wayne's voice is horrible & not even sure u can say he has a flow

I can see how someone can dis-like T.I.'s voice, but his flow is near the top of the game

I can see how someone can dis-like T.I.'s voice, but his flow is near the BOTTOM of the game

^^
Really??
His flow is nuthin new..
Same as everY other rapper out there..
Drop sumthin that can corroborate your claim, if not..stop makin this "up in clouds" comment..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone