Author Topic: Official ATL thread(Above the Law, Not Atlanta)  (Read 16596 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Finally heard Black Mafia Life
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »
Itīs One Of The Classics We Love West Coast For.
Dre Stole Shit Back In The Days And Still Does.
"Who Been There, Who Done That" By J-Flexx Is Best Song About That Situation.
What You Mean ATL Put Pac On NWA-Tree?With One Feature?I See What You Sayin But..It Was One Feature.
Snoop Was Down With ATL Before The Chronic?Never Knew That.
What I Heard Is: Pac Was In The Studio When NWA Were Recording Niggaz4Life,So Was Kokane, Is That True?

Pac was down with ATL and his affiliation with the ruthless family was through ATL period point blank.
PAC was managed By Lay Law and if you know who LAY Law was you would know that Law was a original N.W.A. member who started ATL. Law is all the early N.W.A videos on album covers in magazines etc. Law is also the brother of Go-mack who is a member of ATL.
Thug life is Black mafia life one and the same clique
ATL put pac down on the tree period point blank. Aint no way around that if you listen to one of them pac songs and he  mentiones his  influences and he talks about public enemy and above the law as amerikas nightmares.
Clown around when I hang with the underground but when I'm wit that mafia I'm droppin ya or whatever he says it right there.

I have read some of your ATL posts before,you clearly got ledge on them.  ;)
In my post as you can read yourself I only assumed,how the fuck would I know? I wasnīt there  :laugh:
Are you connected with them?
Or where did you get this info,I have never read anything about this,if you only gained this info by reading,would be cool to get the source. (magazine,website etc...)
I think everyone knows who Lay Law is,fucking legend.
Even tho "no one" liked his album at the time,I must say I have always enjoyed his album.
Didnīt know he managed Pac?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:05:32 AM by Chadrick »

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2007, 09:31:52 AM »
good to see you back shaka zulu , hows the project

if ATL could go back to the studio and drop a 2008 version of Uncle Sams Curse it would rip america a new asshole, all this war in iraq bullshit, 9/11, these fuckin retarded hicks downsouth hangin nooses. Alot of shit to talk about, basically all i want is a new Uncle Sams Curse.

But the problem probably would be is that there is no lable like Ruthless around no more, (even thou there still kickin it) that would support and have the balls to put a project like that.

Chad Vader

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2007, 09:41:43 AM »
good to see you back shaka zulu , hows the project

if ATL could go back to the studio and drop a 2008 version of Uncle Sams Curse it would rip america a new asshole, all this war in iraq bullshit, 9/11, these fuckin retarded hicks downsouth hangin nooses. Alot of shit to talk about, basically all i want is a new Uncle Sams Curse.

But the problem probably would be is that there is no lable like Ruthless around no more, (even thou there still kickin it)
that would support and have the balls to put a project like that.

Paris would release it,,,,,,

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2007, 07:32:03 AM »
Yeah Above The Law are bare underated, truss, there big

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2007, 10:14:35 AM »
props homie.thx 4 puttin it all up.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2007, 03:47:49 PM »

Chad Vader

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2007, 11:25:24 AM »
What I Heard Is:
Pac Was In The Studio When NWA Were Recording Niggaz4Life,So Was Kokane,Is That True?

YES!

Hereīs the part where Kokane talks about hanging with Pac while NWA recorded Niggaz4Life;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QW8NVoMHgl0&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QW8NVoMHgl0&amp;rel</a>

This interview appears on the;
Tha Westside (2002) DVD

you can order it from Amazon;
http://www.amazon.com/Tha-Westside-Mopreme/dp/B00006LPDN/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-1374017-3992708?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1194809015&sr=1-1
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:28:44 AM by Chadrick »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2007, 12:44:55 PM »
damn, some time i'ma have to read all this shit

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »
thx 4 tha trhead.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »
DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!
I COULD NEVER IMAGINE PAC WAS DOWN WITH NWA AND ATL.
WHY DID PAC NEVER SAY THAT?WHY DIDNT COLLABO WITH KANE?EAZY?
I MEAN, ITS TO FUCKIN HISTORICAL AND DOPE TO BE TRUE.I LOVE THEM ALL, DONT GIT ME WRONG BUT I THINK KANE IS TWISTING UP SOMETHING.E4Z WAS IN 1991!!!CīMON MAN.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 01:24:09 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Chad Vader

« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »
DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DID PAC NEVER SAY THAT?WHY DIDNT COLLABO WITH KANE? EAZY?
I MEAN, ITS TO FUCKIN HISTORICAL AND DOPE TO BE TRUE.
I LOVE THEM ALL, DONT GIT ME WRONG BUT I THINK KANE IS TWISTING UP SOMETHING.
E4Z WAS IN 1991!!!CīMON MAN.

Why do you say he is twisting things up?
Like it was impossible for Pac to know them guys at that time?
I still believe Shock G introduced Pac to the Rutless family,unless Shaka Zulu can come up with some credible information.
Dr.Dre and Eazy makes a cameo in the Same Song video from 1990,so that might be the first time they met(?).
Digital Underground - Same Song featuring 2Pac (Dre and Eazy appears around 02;00 and 02;55)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2wua3bUWkc&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2wua3bUWkc&amp;rel</a>

Kokane says later in the interview that he recorded a track with him 3 days before he got shot
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCc79_rSWyo&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XCc79_rSWyo&amp;rel</a>
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:54:48 AM by Chadrick »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »
look what ive found on mtv :
Part of the post-N.W.A explosion of California gangsta rap, Above the Law came out of the eastern Los Angeles suburb of Pomona; leader Cold 187um, aka Big Hutch (born Gregory Hutchinson), was joined by KMG the Illustrator (born Kevin Dulley), Go Mack (born Arthur Goodman), and DJ Total K-Oss (born Anthony Stewart). Mixing '70s vintage funk and soul samples with live instrumentation (Hutchinson had studied jazz while in school), the group signed with Eazy-E's Ruthless Records and issued their debut album, Livin' Like Hustlers, in 1990; split into violence- and sex-themed sides, it was co-produced by Dr. Dre (prior to N.W.A's rancorous breakup) and received well in gangsta circles. The Vocally Pimpin' EP appeared in 1991, and the full-length follow-up, Black Mafia Life, was released in 1993. Go Mack left the group shortly thereafter, and Above the Law stuck with the trio format for their last Ruthless album, 1994's Uncle Sam's Curse, which featured greater contributions from KMG. Following Eazy-E's tragically sudden death, Above the Law left Ruthless for Tommy Boy, debuting in 1996 with Time Will Reveal; although the lyrics stuck with the group's well-worn gangsta themes, it demonstrated that Big Hutch's skills as a G-funk producer were becoming ever more polished. 1998's Legends kept the West Coast gangsta flame burning, but proved to be their last release on Tommy Boy; they formed their own label, West World, and struck a distribution deal with Street Solid for 1999's Forever: Rich Thugs. The same year, Big Hutch released his solo debut, Executive Decisions. In 2000, Big Hutch was recruited by Suge Knight to become the new house producer and musical director at Death Row Records, making it the new home of Above the Law as well. They recorded a new album called Diary of a Drug Dealer, but the release dates were continually pushed back while Big Hutch worked on production assignments, including the debut album by Crooked I; amid all the album delays, rumors began to circulate about the group's breakup. ~ Steve Huey, All Music Guide

is that true?? can anyone confirm this ?? crooked i on big hutch production ?!? that shit must be dope (if its true)

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2007, 05:20:16 PM »
DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DID PAC NEVER SAY THAT?WHY DIDNT COLLABO WITH KANE?EAZY?
I MEAN, ITS TO FUCKIN HISTORICAL AND DOPE TO BE TRUE.I LOVE THEM ALL, DONT GIT ME WRONG BUT I THINK KANE IS TWISTING UP SOMETHING.E4Z WAS IN 1991!!!CīMON MAN.

Kokane left out many things and many occasions concerning tupac and his affiliation with the black mob. Pac was managed by lay law at one time, Pac was down with the mob at the time the mob was beefing with Death row during the ruthless versus death row war. When pac got out of jail the first people he sought were hutch and above the law. Big syke,mopreme and the thug life army were also close with the black mob before they got down with suge and the row.Pac would be the first person at the functions that ATL threw.Kokane did a few tunes with tupac that was supposed to be on his album ONE NATION,Thug life is black mafia life, like 62 east coast and 59 east coast are both coasts or 52 hoovers and 83 hoovers are all hoovers.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »
its also been said that 2pac used to go to clubs, partys on the regular with Eazy E, MC Ren & even LL Cool J.

Imagine that..

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2007, 05:34:12 PM »
its also been said that 2pac used to go to clubs, partys on the regular with Eazy E, MC Ren & even LL Cool J.

Imagine that..
Don't know about LL cool J but Pac wasn't close with eazy or ren like he was with ATL