Author Topic: Laaater  (Read 1240 times)

XaNdEr

Laaater
« on: July 18, 2007, 03:17:55 AM »
Well, i have to confess something.

I have kinda lost interest in hiphop. It isn't my thing anymore, i still listen to some of the hiphop coming out nowadays, but mostly of it is garbage to me. I now see the point several people here have made clear throughout the time i spend here, hiphop is getting bullshit nowadays. I find it very hard to like any new record coming out nowadays, there's only a very few i dig (this year for example, Digital Smoke, Buck The World and T.I. vs. T.I.P. are the only ones i really like).

Only hiphop i'm still kinda diggin' is dutch hiphop, and next to that i am gettin' into a lot of different musicstyles lately, like reggaeton for example. I came here on these forums for hiphop, and i always stayed here for this.

I have decided i have no further business here anymore. The section i visited the most, Westcoast, has decayed by 30 posts-people having no input at all besides cussing and callin' out other people. Next to that there's not much for me on this forum, you can check the statistics (for all the haters who like to say i leave for different reasons) i always have posted the most in the Westcoast section, since it was what i was here for.

So yeah, like i already said, the time to go has come. I have less time to be on internet, i work much lately and school will start again after vacation has ended, and i would like to enjoy my free time, and this forum is not a part of that anymore. The number of haters have increased drastically, which makes it kinda sad, since when i joined this was the place to be, nowadays it's just crappy posts made by crappy posters (not everyone).

Next to that i'm getting increasingly irritated by the stupidity of some people plus the lack of respect theyre showing by talking shit on other cultures, religions and persons.

Adding it all up, plus the fact that some people can't seem to leave me alone, made me decide that i have no further interest here anymore. Props to the persons who always kept it real, props to the new posters, some of y'all should try making some smarter posts, and most of all props to the haters, i hope y'all find some meaning in life.  8)

I can't hate, one love to everyone on the dub, keep this site running. Peace y'all.

Shout out to

The admins (Rud, Seer, Nima, Lil' J)
*Z*
Al bundy (can't spell your name, lol)
R-Tistic
Tanji

fuck it, i gotta go, props everyone who ever had any positive input in this forum.

Later

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Laaater
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 03:48:30 AM »
sorry to hear that man, good luck

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:18:25 AM »
thats corny b that you got mad over them exposing your dorky white ass, most of them are the same b whats poppin?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 07:03:12 AM »
lol at the whole coverstory! U mad doggie?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 07:08:49 AM »
enjoy your life dude. 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 07:49:57 AM »
Damn man.

:wavey:

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 09:05:07 AM »
thanks for the shoutout man. a pity you wanna go away. you were one of the good ones here.
good luck in school and your work
keep it real and drop by sometime again if you feel like it

peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

rik

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 09:56:46 AM »
hahahaha....faggy boy got his feelings hurt.  :D

rik

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 09:58:49 AM »
I'm upset that I didn't get a shout out.  :'(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:26:41 AM »
This has nothing to do with hip-hop. You caught feelings over some peoples comments, and ran away. Just say it.

rik

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 10:29:23 AM »
This has nothing to do with hip-hop. You caught feelings over some peoples comments, and ran away. Just say it.

He won't admit it. Every time this fucker got called out or clowned on for doing something, he tries to bullshit his way out of it.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »
@ first the thread about him was just retarded.. but after the first 1/2 pages the rest was a white wash of his emotions.. Brought back the good ol days of dub.. shame he had to go but there wernt no coming back from the clowning lol..

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:08 AM »
i have no problems with you but reggaeton is horrible.

peace.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 11:03:48 AM »
i have no problems with you but reggaeton is horrible.

peace.

Amen brother at 1st, it was new, but MAN, that shit is superwack

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 12:04:11 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for him now. :-X

I have too much compassion, damnit.