Author Topic: Laaater  (Read 1242 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Laaater
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 12:48:45 PM »
thanks for the shoutout man. a pity you wanna go away. you were one of the good ones here.
good luck in school and your work
keep it real and drop by sometime again if you feel like it

peace

women are too nice

TOO FAKE

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »
thanks for the shoutout man. a pity you wanna go away. you were one of the good ones here.
good luck in school and your work
keep it real and drop by sometime again if you feel like it

peace

women are too nice

only when they see somebody "just as a friend"

:laugh:

lmao :D

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 09:48:16 PM »
Reminds me of an even that happened a while ago Phillybitch

8)

LOL at you 2 still being the only ones on that shit. You need more people ! And also LOL at the 2 of youz being so infactuated by me u bring my name up in threads were I don't even post. Grow up kiddies. Again Spargeez, I expect that from a 15 year old, but NIK you claim to be 20, that's disgusting.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »
I never cared for the dude until someone posted a pic of him and everyone gave their 2 cents. I just think it's a bitch move that he deleted his account just because people were making fun of him.

santa level?
Damn right. ;)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 03:54:28 AM »
yall are some women. when someone leaves but doesn't delete their account it's a bitch move. then when they delete their account it's still a bitch move? bitching about every move another man makes is a bitch move, bitches.

anyway, i left the dub for three years. had to explore some shit, it happens. hope to see you again xander.

where's the thread with the pic and the clowning? i'm cool with dude, just wondering.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2007, 05:04:34 AM »
^^http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=147950.0

here it is... and big propz, youre absolutely right
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2007, 03:37:59 PM »
Reminds me of an even that happened a while ago Phillybitch

8)

LOL at you 2 still being the only ones on that shit. You need more people ! And also LOL at the 2 of youz being so infactuated by me u bring my name up in threads were I don't even post. Grow up kiddies. Again Spargeez, I expect that from a 15 year old, but NIK you claim to be 20, that's disgusting.

The only thing disgusting is hiding your identity to get accepted...Now go lie about your age.

rik

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2007, 06:25:54 PM »
yall are some women. when someone leaves but doesn't delete their account it's a bitch move. then when they delete their account it's still a bitch move? bitching about every move another man makes is a bitch move, bitches.

anyway, i left the dub for three years. had to explore some shit, it happens. hope to see you again xander.

where's the thread with the pic and the clowning? i'm cool with dude, just wondering.

-T

Well if it isn't captain save a fag. 

If bitching about a move another man makes is a bitch move, then what does that make what you just did? I'll give you a clue, it starts with a bitch and ends with a move.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:30:06 PM by Professional Expert »

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2007, 08:11:34 PM »

-T

It isn't even about him deleting his account, it's the reasons for why he left. He gave some bullshit excuse about "dutch hip hop" being better than real Hip Hop and saying this site is useless now. We all know the reason he left, he couldn't keep his "i know everything" and the "I'm fly" style up anymore after Truemack exposed how ugly and squarish the guy looks.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2007, 01:57:38 AM »

-T

Well if it isn't captain save a fag. 

If bitching about a move another man makes is a bitch move, then what does that make what you just did? I'll give you a clue, it starts with a bitch and ends with a move.

Why don't you diss people who are actually belligerent and antagonizing people? Oh I know, cause it's easier to diss nice dudes who are just trying to keep the forum conducive to discussion and not a breeding ground for pointless cruelty! Sorry for that homey, didn't know you wanted to hang out in a childish board where people mudsling instead of talk about whatever it is you're supposed to be interested in... -T

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2007, 01:58:29 AM »

-T

I am of the firm belief that no matter how he reacted to your dissing him, you would find it unacceptable. anyway, where is this fucking pic? show me that shit, maybe I'll see your point of view.

-T

It isn't even about him deleting his account, it's the reasons for why he left. He gave some bullshit excuse about "dutch hip hop" being better than real Hip Hop and saying this site is useless now. We all know the reason he left, he couldn't keep his "i know everything" and the "I'm fly" style up anymore after Truemack exposed how ugly and squarish the guy looks.

westcoastavengers.com

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 02:58:46 AM »
Why don't you diss people who are actually belligerent and antagonizing people? Oh I know, cause it's easier to diss nice dudes who are just trying to keep the forum conducive to discussion

I don't know if you ever noticed, but Xander was acting like a real idiot on this board. When people come with comments like "I wish they shot Cam'ron after they shot Stack Bundles", I got no respect for them. He should've known the difference between what is and what isn't funny. But instead, he was acting like "I don't give a fuck about y'all, blablabla", while in the meantime he did gave a fuck.

Elevz

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 03:43:32 AM »
Why don't you diss people who are actually belligerent and antagonizing people? Oh I know, cause it's easier to diss nice dudes who are just trying to keep the forum conducive to discussion

I know you're not talking about Xander there. It can't be.

Sparegeez

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 09:16:59 AM »
Tanji, I think he deleted all his websites that were hosting the pictures. The images were being hosted from his facebook and I dont think anybody saved the picture, I know I didn't.

BritneySpears

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 09:19:22 AM »