Author Topic: Laaater  (Read 1235 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Laaater
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2007, 09:20:22 AM »
^^ Where's the first picture? That one is way funnier.

BritneySpears

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
I didn't upload that one to imageshack :(

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2007, 09:24:43 AM »
what a myspace pose.

*hold the camera up with 1 arm, look in diff direction as if you have no idea camera is there, say cheese, take picture*

BritneySpears

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2007, 09:26:35 AM »
He looks a bit like Michael Reiziger.

rik

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2007, 09:43:02 AM »
yall are some women. when someone leaves but doesn't delete their account it's a bitch move. then when they delete their account it's still a bitch move? bitching about every move another man makes is a bitch move, bitches.

anyway, i left the dub for three years. had to explore some shit, it happens. hope to see you again xander.

where's the thread with the pic and the clowning? i'm cool with dude, just wondering.

-T

Well if it isn't captain save a fag. 

If bitching about a move another man makes is a bitch move, then what does that make what you just did? I'll give you a clue, it starts with a bitch and ends with a move.

Why don't you diss people who are actually belligerent and antagonizing people? Oh I know, cause it's easier to diss nice dudes who are just trying to keep the forum conducive to discussion and not a breeding ground for pointless cruelty! Sorry for that homey, didn't know you wanted to hang out in a childish board where people mudsling instead of talk about whatever it is you're supposed to be interested in... -T

-T

You obviously never read any of Xander posts. And everyone I've dissed on this board was for a reason. I'm far from childish, pal.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 10:03:55 AM by Professional Expert »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2007, 10:01:50 AM »
He looks a bit like Michael Reiziger.

and that's not a good thing

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2007, 11:43:32 AM »
Why don't you diss people who are actually belligerent and antagonizing people? Oh I know, cause it's easier to diss nice dudes who are just trying to keep the forum conducive to discussion

I know you're not talking about Xander there. It can't be.

Nah, I was talking about ME. I'm cool with Rik, I just think his time would be better spent dissing people who start shit rather than dissing me.

and as far as dissing Xander...

I know he was being kinda dickish at times. But alot of cats are. I PMed him about it a few times, told him to kick back but that I was cool with him. But yeah, I saw the dickishness. But call someone on their shit, don't make a completely ad hominem argument irrelevant to their offenses. Anyway, despite the reality of his offenses (which I will somewhat agree to) I think there are people on this board FAR more deserving of a 7 page blast thread, but they're too bitchmade to put pictures of themselves on the net.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Elevz

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »
Why don't you diss people who are actually belligerent and antagonizing people? Oh I know, cause it's easier to diss nice dudes who are just trying to keep the forum conducive to discussion

I know you're not talking about Xander there. It can't be.

Nah, I was talking about ME. I'm cool with Rik, I just think his time would be better spent dissing people who start shit rather than dissing me.

and as far as dissing Xander...

I know he was being kinda dickish at times. But alot of cats are. I PMed him about it a few times, told him to kick back but that I was cool with him. But yeah, I saw the dickishness. But call someone on their shit, don't make a completely ad hominem argument irrelevant to their offenses. Anyway, despite the reality of his offenses (which I will somewhat agree to) I think there are people on this board FAR more deserving of a 7 page blast thread, but they're too bitchmade to put pictures of themselves on the net.

-T

+1, I know you always keep it cool. Too damned cool if you ask me! 8)

And well, Xander did get called out for his actions: he was a pretender. To push that in his face was all it took. And really, I don't think there's a lot of people here deserving a similar treatment. Xander was on a whole other level; he was up there with Eightball and Cwalker. He won't be missed.

As for him being caught ad hominem abusive... There wasn't even any specific argument going, so there wasn't necessarily any reasoning involved. It's just that Xander had pissed off so many posters throughout the past few months, that he deserved the exposure of his character. Because after all, that's what he was: a fraudulent character, hiding behind a façade.

rik

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »
Yo Tanj, you's a cool dude, but you came in this thread calling everyone a women and a bitch. What did you expect in return?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2007, 10:43:52 PM »
Yo Tanj, you's a cool dude, but you came in this thread calling everyone a women and a bitch. What did you expect in return?

who are you?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »

who are you?

-T

who the fuck are you?

rik

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2007, 10:47:15 PM »

who are you?

-T

seriously though, is that a serious question?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2007, 10:50:53 PM »
a)yeah
b) I think it's perfectly clear to see that my initial point was that he was being treated pettily. the women/bitchmade stuff was just semantics as far as I'm concerned. sorry if it offended you, you know i'm not out to hurt feelings.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Elevz

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2007, 10:52:30 PM »
Well, Rik, tell him who you are.

rik

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2007, 10:53:37 PM »
Well, Rik, tell him who you are.

LOL

It's funny cus he mentioned my name at the top of this page.