Author Topic: who loves watermellon  (Read 512 times)

~Lucien~

Re: who loves watermellon
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 06:54:54 PM »

rik

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »
Watermelon with lime and chile powder = crack.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 07:28:51 PM »

You love the enemies food  :grumpy:

Go back to your roots with some oranges and tamales.

rik

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 07:32:58 PM »

Speaking of oranges, shouldn't you be on the freeway ramp selling some?

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 07:37:19 PM »

Speaking of oranges, shouldn't you be on the freeway ramp selling some?

Nah, not today. Imma go hoop with some of the enemies. Fuck, I wish I could jump as high as them sometimes. I swear my shit got swatted so bad yesterday because dude was like 6'5.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 10:58:49 AM »
makes my gums itch  :-\

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 11:04:13 AM »
Seedless watermelon. Cuz if ya'll swallow the blackseeds ya'll know what that means.
LOL. I can't believe I actually remember that episode.

lmao i remember that too, i think it was chucky that swallowed the black seed wasn't it????
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 11:17:13 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pN3EnanKbhM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pN3EnanKbhM</a>

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 12:19:12 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pN3EnanKbhM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pN3EnanKbhM</a>

Holy shit, brings back some memories...

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 12:25:47 PM »
because dude was like 6'5.

8)

It wasn't even funny, I got through him and went for an easy fingerroll and then he came from behind and swated that shit over the fence. To me it look like goaltending because the ball was just over the rim. I've never been so embarrassed in my basketball life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 12:28:47 PM »

8)

It wasn't even funny, I got through him and went for an easy fingerroll and then he came from behind and swated that shit over the fence. To me it look like goaltending because the ball was just over the rim. I've never been so embarrassed in my basketball life.

If the ball was on its way down, it was goaltending....I'm 6'5" myself, and very proud of my defense. Length pays. 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 12:35:12 PM »

8)

If the ball was on its way down, it was goaltending....I'm 6'5" myself, and very proud of my defense. Length pays. 8)

Ey tell me something real quick, is it true that it's harder to shoot if you're taller? Because I was getting into an argument with this cuzz about that cuz I kept on shooting so well that game and he was probably shooting like 20%. I asked him why doesn't he practice his shooting a lot more and he said that it's hard for him because he's tall and it's easier to shoot if one is short. I told him that's bullshit because of the NBA players and he said that they practice hours a day on their shooting.

Please tell me he's talking out of his ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 12:40:41 PM »

8)

Ey tell me something real quick, is it true that it's harder to shoot if you're taller? Because I was getting into an argument with this cuzz about that cuz I kept on shooting so well that game and he was probably shooting like 20%. I asked him why doesn't he practice his shooting a lot more and he said that it's hard for him because he's tall and it's easier to shoot if one is short. I told him that's bullshit because of the NBA players and he said that they practice hours a day on their shooting.

Please tell me he's talking out of his ass.

It all depends on the person. Generally, the taller you are, the harder it'll be to shoot, because you wanna shoot at an upwards angle, with more arch, and shorter people naturally get more arch, since they're throwing the ball up, as opposed to a taller guy who'll have to shoot it more flat. Really though, it's all on the person and their technique...Pretty much, dude sucked and he was just giving excuses. Unless he was like 6'10" or taller...MAYBE I'd then give him a pass on that one. But still, there are players who are great shooters at 7 feet and up...PeACe