Author Topic: I think Mikey Vick...  (Read 443 times)

WestCoasta

I think Mikey Vick...
« on: July 18, 2007, 01:57:58 PM »
needs to hit the slammer

I read some of the 'early' details of the case and it's pretty sick, unimaginable type shit really

anybody who can and does do that kinda activity is mentally fucked up

I didn't think he'd do time but I heard another guy say getting sentenced is a strong possibility

you guys think he's actually gonna go to jail? 

Sparegeez

Re: I think Mikey Vick...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=148784.0

I think you could have posted your thoughts on here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 02:08:39 PM »
Yea...the dogs that didn't fight were drowned, hanged, electrocuted...all sorts of crazy shit. :-X

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 02:13:31 PM »

nah just say if you think he'll do time or not

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 02:17:06 PM »

I did say what I think will happen to him, in that thread.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 02:21:29 PM »

yea ya know I kinda don't read what you write so..

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 02:29:07 PM »

Ok so why did you tell me to answer your question?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »
this pathetic fuck should get life in prison

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 07:31:05 PM »

Don't worry bro, nobody here does.

And no I don't think he will go to jail, but he will be murdered by a rouge PETA member after leaving court.

BUt Westcoast, I'm gonna take ur question and raise u another....If Vick IS convicted, but somehow manages to get away with just probation or something, will he play in the NFL ever again?

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »

And no I don't think he will go to jail, but he will be murdered by a rouge PETA member after leaving court.

BUt Westcoast, I'm gonna take ur question and raise u another....If Vick IS convicted, but somehow manages to get away with just probation or something, will he play in the NFL ever again?

That's the stupidest question I have ever heard from you. You can't be seriously asking that question. Vick would not be banned for life over that shit and he would not walk away from the game because of it's millions. Tank Johnson was only suspended 8 games and he pleated guilty to felony GUN CHARGES. Do some research homie.

And seriously jump off my nuts. You're all complaining about how I ride you but I don't even do it. You've been constantly jumping ships with whoever I have a disagreement with. And I might have some posters (like you) that claim ya don't care about my posts but constantly reply back. And trust me, I have more people that like me, than dislike me on this board. I might not be nice, but I speak the truth homie.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »
the NFL does however have the right to ban him if his behavior is deemed detrimental to the image of the league. he's already a not well received player, both by gerneral nfl fans AND FALCON fans alike. so it's very possible he could get the boot from the league IF convicted. i havn't been reading much about the details  of what's been going on but there's a possibility it was just his family doing this. but i don't know , it pisses me off too much to think about it or dwell in it. but if he did do it. he's a dirty nigger and i don't appologize for calling him that. peeep my post about dog fighting and you'll see why.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 01:30:22 PM »
There are hardcore Falcon fans out there who loved Vick saying they will boycott the Falcons if they keep Vick after this... :-X
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 01:40:17 PM by Now_I_Know »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »

That's the stupidest question I have ever heard from you. You can't be seriously asking that question. Vick would not be banned for life over that shit and he would not walk away from the game because of it's millions. Tank Johnson was only suspended 8 games and he pleated guilty to felony GUN CHARGES. Do some research homie.

And seriously jump off my nuts. You're all complaining about how I ride you but I don't even do it. You've been constantly jumping ships with whoever I have a disagreement with. And I might have some posters (like you) that claim ya don't care about my posts but constantly reply back. And trust me, I have more people that like me, than dislike me on this board. I might not be nice, but I speak the truth homie.

LOL what a sad, angry little boy...u have not spoke truth about anything since you came on here....lol at the forum idiot always attempting to call me out. Again, please stay out of the sports section, matter of fact your 1st paragraph is a joke, you really think your a tough guy. And don't tell me your not nice, your a little sweet Frisco fag, you just TRY to act mean on this board...again, what a joke you are.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 08:08:01 PM »
fuck vick he should go to jail to get wat wats coming to him shit homie wants to do the crime he should do the time

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 09:44:28 PM »
if he really did know about tht shit that was going on at his house then he definently deserves jail time.SOmehow I think Vick miss this entire season for sure but as for the rest of his career it will depend if he does get any jail time.