Author Topic: Robert de Negro Appreciation Thread.  (Read 1048 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Robert de Negro Appreciation Thread.
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 11:08:18 AM »
he's a dutch kid.. i remember in the "post a pic of u" thread he had a man bag with him he used to use a dutch word for his username which i cannot spell summit like vlepka (< i know thats wrong) but first letter was definatley a V

You were not supposed to spoil his little secret!  :nawty:

The Dutch word for "fatass". I know you can do better than that!

sorry dude.. im just a great investigator :) Dub's answer to sherlock holmes! lol

Nevermind Sanford.

Someone needs to find that thread of people posting up their pictures.

as u requested.. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=142962.msg1494266#msg1494266

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »

The kid in the middle has no eyes, LOL. It's Looney!!!

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 11:28:49 AM »

Is the kid on the right playing with his weener while hugging Looney?

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 11:38:26 AM »

He can't be doing that shit because as you can see he's reaching way towards the left of his pants and for his race, we all know it won't be reaching over there. He should look at the positives of his penis being that size though, he won't ever have to try to hide his boner.

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 11:58:20 AM »

He can't be doing that shit because as you can see he's reaching way towards the left of his pants and for his race, we all know it won't be reaching over there. He should look at the positives of his penis being that size though, he won't ever have to try to hide his boner.

I was thinking the same really, but his hand could be on its way though! This is a mystery I'd rather remain unsolved, although it would make a perfect new exposure, now that Xander's gone. ;)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »
when did xander leave? damn

and elevz, i was talking about the medical marijuana industry.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 05:53:28 PM »

I was thinking the same really, but his hand could be on its way though! This is a mystery I'd rather remain unsolved, although it would make a perfect new exposure, now that Xander's gone. ;)

lol straight up g stand in his chessboard shirt  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2007, 02:34:39 AM »
Sounds nice, I'm tryin' to smoke myself, my connect is in school right now though.

Why the fuck don't you have a club card?

I don't know.

Please stop wasting your time and drive there now. It's only 95 bux. You'll have bud in about an hour and a half from now...AND, you'll have the dankest selections ever to choose from. WELL worth it.

where you get it from?

PM me if you want the info.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2007, 02:37:42 AM »
two things:

cheap doctors are sketchy. if your doctor's less than 200 bucks for a yearly prescription, he's/she's probably getting their medical license challenged in some kind of malpractice case they don't want you to know about.

two: earth collective was shut down this week, corona and riverside's clubs in the last month. the owner of earth collective said he received a cease and desist letter from the D.E.A threatening to raid in 30 days if they don't close up shop. he said many clubs are getting these letters. sucks ass, now they don't even have to raid to shut clubs down. they can just threaten it now and clubs will comply.

this shit may be over homey. i think the feds are lashing back at New Mexico just passing the medical marijuana bill.

and that's EXACTLY why i've just been using caretakers and haven't actually bought a club card yet. I'm trying to be a teacher; can't be at no cannabis club during a raid, fuckin' up me getting a teaching credential/job and shit.

anyway, earth collective proprietor gave my homey a list of another club off sunset and one in glendale. shits are gonna be dwindling soon homey. we'll have to stick by our growers and god forbid, make our own hashes and kiefs....crazy times.

-T

Yea...A couple clubs down here have been shutting down. But I think the medical marijuana industry is too strong for the feds to shut ALL of it down. I mean, it's a legit medication for many many sick people. The only reason for those letters is because of the lack of success with a good portion of the raids. Prop 215 and SB420 will prevail... 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 03:59:20 AM »
two things:

cheap doctors are sketchy. if your doctor's less than 200 bucks for a yearly prescription, he's/she's probably getting their medical license challenged in some kind of malpractice case they don't want you to know about.

two: earth collective was shut down this week, corona and riverside's clubs in the last month. the owner of earth collective said he received a cease and desist letter from the D.E.A threatening to raid in 30 days if they don't close up shop. he said many clubs are getting these letters. sucks ass, now they don't even have to raid to shut clubs down. they can just threaten it now and clubs will comply.

this shit may be over homey. i think the feds are lashing back at New Mexico just passing the medical marijuana bill.

and that's EXACTLY why i've just been using caretakers and haven't actually bought a club card yet. I'm trying to be a teacher; can't be at no cannabis club during a raid, fuckin' up me getting a teaching credential/job and shit.

anyway, earth collective proprietor gave my homey a list of another club off sunset and one in glendale. shits are gonna be dwindling soon homey. we'll have to stick by our growers and god forbid, make our own hashes and kiefs....crazy times.

-T

Yea...A couple clubs down here have been shutting down. But I think the medical marijuana industry is too strong for the feds to shut ALL of it down. I mean, it's a legit medication for many many sick people. The only reason for those letters is because of the lack of success with a good portion of the raids. Prop 215 and SB420 will prevail... 8)

the staying power of the industry unfortunately has almost nothing to do with how legitimate of a medicine it is. but i feel you.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 04:25:29 AM »
Hillary Clinton Promises to End Federal Raids on Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

Posted in Chronicle Blog by Scott Morgan on Wed, 07/18/2007 - 8:13pm

Hillary Clinton continues to get the drug policy questions right:

During a visit to Manchester, New Hampshire on July 13, Len Epstein of Granite Staters for Medical Marijuana told the senator and presidential candidate: "Twelve states allow medical marijuana, but the Bush administrations continues to raid patients."
Clinton replied: "Yes, I know. It's terrible."

"Would you stop the federal raids?" Epstein asked.

"Yes, I will," she responded firmly. [MPP]

As I've said before, it's exciting to hear the democratic front-runner taking the right positions on our issues. Clinton has now pledged to fight racial profiling, reform the crack/powder sentencing disparity, promote treatment instead of incarceration, and now vows to end the federal war on medical marijuana patients and providers. That's a rock solid drug policy platform for a mainstream candidate.

Yes, I know there are long-shot candidates willing to go further (what's his name, Ron something?). But the willingness of front-runners – on the left, at least – to take common sense positions on drug policy reflects a growing awareness that reform is not political suicide.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 04:25:35 AM »
as u requested.. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=142962.msg1494266#msg1494266

Yep, you're right. That's me indeed and my username used to be vetklep. Have a prop for the investigation!

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 04:29:51 AM »
^ right back at ya dude  8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 08:44:09 AM »
Hillary Clinton Promises to End Federal Raids on Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

Posted in Chronicle Blog by Scott Morgan on Wed, 07/18/2007 - 8:13pm

Hillary Clinton continues to get the drug policy questions right:

During a visit to Manchester, New Hampshire on July 13, Len Epstein of Granite Staters for Medical Marijuana told the senator and presidential candidate: "Twelve states allow medical marijuana, but the Bush administrations continues to raid patients."
Clinton replied: "Yes, I know. It's terrible."

"Would you stop the federal raids?" Epstein asked.

"Yes, I will," she responded firmly. [MPP]

As I've said before, it's exciting to hear the democratic front-runner taking the right positions on our issues. Clinton has now pledged to fight racial profiling, reform the crack/powder sentencing disparity, promote treatment instead of incarceration, and now vows to end the federal war on medical marijuana patients and providers. That's a rock solid drug policy platform for a mainstream candidate.

Yes, I know there are long-shot candidates willing to go further (what's his name, Ron something?). But the willingness of front-runners – on the left, at least – to take common sense positions on drug policy reflects a growing awareness that reform is not political suicide.

aaaah, the shit.

-T

westcoastavengers.com