Author Topic: Robert de Negro Appreciation Thread.  (Read 1040 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Robert de Negro Appreciation Thread.
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2007, 11:53:17 AM »
i get better weed on the block believe it or not.

I doubt you have the same selection...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2007, 11:54:32 AM »

yeah but I'm sure even you know that most clubs only have a few outta this world strains at a given time. Most are eh. Plus, I'm pretty sure this dude has had his card for awhile.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2007, 11:55:48 AM »
1) at the club I am a registered caregiver at, I CAN go in and pick what I want. and it's a good club too. CCSC in Studio City.

Yea, that's only one club...You ever been to the club on Caheunga, right across the street from Universal Studios? 45 an 8th, all day every day, for the bombest kushes...It's nice to hit up other clubs too and see what they got...

2)Caregiver license is free, patient license is 200 bucks for a good one. I'm just waiting till I have a spare 200 bucks. I need to fix some shit on my car first.

"A good one"? What's the difference, dude. A license is a license. It gets you the same thing. I can get you one for 95 bux today that will be just as good as your 200 dollar one...

« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 12:01:47 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

yeah but I'm sure even you know that most clubs only have a few outta this world strains at a given time. Most are eh. Plus, I'm pretty sure this dude has had his card for awhile.

-T

I can currently go pick up what's been called the best weed in So Cal, it goes for 90 an eight. Kushman Blend... they got it right here in Tarzana, 1/2 a min driving distance from me. yesterday, my boy picked up a gram of some amazing hash for 85 dollars. It's supposed to be the sickest hash ever. I doubt Bay Area Jat constantly has access to shit like that...Getting shit off the streets is a whole nother story.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:26 PM »
the best weed from bay area clubs in master kush. they got that shit at garden of eden for 110 a quarter and they charge tax lmao tax. my best friend gives em P's so he gets a quarter for 80 out the door. so whenever im with him all we smoke is kush out the backwood

The Master Kush down here is not even comparable to the OG...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2007, 12:01:32 PM »

-T

I can currently go pick up what's been called the best weed in So Cal, it goes for 90 an eight. Kushman Blend... they got it right here in Tarzana, 1/2 a min driving distance from me. yesterday, my boy picked up a gram of some amazing hash for 85 dollars. It's supposed to be the sickest hash ever. I doubt Bay Area Jat constantly has access to shit like that...Getting shit off the streets is a whole nother story.

have you had that Buddha's earwax? shit is 130 bucks a gram. I had some made from chem dawg concentrate, shit is ridiculous.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »

-T

have you had that Buddha's earwax? shit is 130 bucks a gram. I had some made from chem dawg concentrate, shit is ridiculous.

-T

Naah...Where do they sell that? And how'd you smoke it?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »

-T

lmao i have egyptian friends that have hash flown in like every other month. now thats some good good. the niggas i get shit from are the people sell to the club. my best friend is the motherfuckin man out here only 22 years old making 5-7 g's a week selling P's dude can't even get enough Ps to sell. we out here buying up every fuckin P we find. please dont compare urself to me cause u dont know the half of what goes on in the weed game. $85 a fuckin gram lmao u dont understand how stupid i think u sound when u say that kind of shit.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2007, 12:07:49 PM »
i smoke hash out of a fuckin kabhoor u clown. you dont even know what to do wit it. honey bud blunts ya beezie step ur game up. 

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:13 PM »
i'll go through the whole P and find the nicest bud out the whole pack and twist it up.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:45 PM »
btw +1 to Mr de negro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2007, 02:34:44 PM »

-T

lmao i have egyptian friends that have hash flown in like every other month. now thats some good good. the niggas i get shit from are the people sell to the club. my best friend is the motherfuckin man out here only 22 years old making 5-7 g's a week selling P's dude can't even get enough Ps to sell. we out here buying up every fuckin P we find. please dont compare urself to me cause u dont know the half of what goes on in the weed game. $85 a fuckin gram lmao u dont understand how stupid i think u sound when u say that kind of shit.

How is that stupid? I guarantee you've never smoked something that good...LMAO@comparing it to Egyptian Hash. you think you're all hard and above others, but you're not, kid... you're not even close. talkin all that shit when you're still illegally doing it in the game, when I have access to 25+ clubs with top-notch strains (sativas, indicas, hybrids, edibles, concentrates) within 5 mins from my house...Eat a dick, son. Have you  ever even had a card?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2007, 02:37:02 PM »
i smoke hash out of a fuckin kabhoor u clown. you dont even know what to do wit it. honey bud blunts ya beezie step ur game up. 

I dunno what to do with it? LMAO. Who's the moron comparing imported Egyptian hash to some $85/gram hash...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »

-T

How is that stupid? I guarantee you've never smoked something that good...LMAO@comparing it to Egyptian Hash. you think you're all hard and above others, but you're not, kid... you're not even close. talkin all that shit when you're still illegally doing it in the game, when I have access to 25+ clubs with top-notch strains (sativas, indicas, hybrids, edibles, concentrates) within 5 mins from my house...Eat a dick, son. Have you  ever even had a card?

yea i do have a card. and i bet my card number is a lot lower than urs meaning that ive had mine a lot longer than u.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2007, 02:52:18 AM »
I thought this thread was about me  :'(