Author Topic: Robert de Negro Appreciation Thread.  (Read 1021 times)

Elevz

Re: Robert de Negro Appreciation Thread.
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2007, 03:46:34 AM »
I thought this thread was about me  :'(

Used to be... Hahah. +1 :)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2007, 04:01:23 AM »
I thought this thread was about me  :'(

Used to be... Hahah. +1 :)

lol, +1 back at ya (that'll make your karma 777!)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2007, 04:27:42 AM »
lmao at NIK, Tanj and Jat, fuckin weed connoisseurs or something.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2007, 06:26:31 AM »
^ thats a fine level to achieve  8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »
connoiseur indeed. but I don't see why there's gotta be so cal/no cal wars about that shit all the time.

the best weed is grown indoors, period. so a motherfucker in Omaha Nebraska could be growin the BOMB if he knows what he's doing. There's good weed all OVER, you just gotta have the right connect. I've had bomb from New Mexico, I've had bomb from Colorado, I've had Texan DANK. and Cali? I've been up and down the coast and you know what EVERYBODY is doin'? Puffin' the BOMB. Don't trip Jat/NIK....something tells me you've both had alot of bomb medical hash. as have i.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
^^^^^how in the fuck is your karma so fuckin low? one of the best posters on here....crazy.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2007, 03:55:42 PM »
^^^^^how in the fuck is your karma so fuckin low? one of the best posters on here....crazy.

Maybe if I was black and said 'n**ga' all the time. But nah, people have problems with a mexican stoner dude that doesn't like violence or hate gays. they also hate that i'm not just into rap and that i like all kinds of white music as well. and the east coast heads here hate that I am not super knowledgable in east coast shit, which I think is ridiculous considering this is dubcnn.

but thank you, +1.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
85$ for 1 gram?

In Denmark you can get like 3 grams for about 15-20 $ or less, depending on how much you want..

Anyway I haven't smoked for over a year, so I'm kinda 'out of the game' at the moment hehe.

I don't know anything about weed in the USA, but I think it is much cheaper here in Denmark and prolly as good too, at least all the american rappers who come to Denmark loves our hash :P..

rik

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2007, 11:19:08 PM »

Maybe if I was black and said 'n**ga' all the time. But nah, people have problems with a mexican stoner dude that doesn't like violence or hate gays. they also hate that i'm not just into rap and that i like all kinds of white music as well. and the east coast heads here hate that I am not super knowledgable in east coast shit, which I think is ridiculous considering this is dubcnn.

but thank you, +1.

-T

You're Mexican?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2007, 01:49:00 AM »

but thank you, +1.

-T

You're Mexican?

my mom's mexican but my dad's white, i look mostly mexican. at least to most people, you thought i looked completely white or what?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »

but thank you, +1.

-T

You're Mexican?

my mom's mexican but my dad's white, i look mostly mexican. at least to most people, you thought i looked completely white or what?

-T

Nah, I thought maybe Guatemalan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2007, 11:39:59 AM »
connoiseur indeed. but I don't see why there's gotta be so cal/no cal wars about that shit all the time.

the best weed is grown indoors, period. so a motherfucker in Omaha Nebraska could be growin the BOMB if he knows what he's doing. There's good weed all OVER, you just gotta have the right connect. I've had bomb from New Mexico, I've had bomb from Colorado, I've had Texan DANK. and Cali? I've been up and down the coast and you know what EVERYBODY is doin'? Puffin' the BOMB. Don't trip Jat/NIK....something tells me you've both had alot of bomb medical hash. as have i.

-T

I agree...But I'm not the one hating...I'm sure Jat gets some fire, but he's the one who walked up in here like I was getting some garbo, claimin he gets better weed on his block, when I know I get the dankest of the dank...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2007, 11:42:15 AM »
85$ for 1 gram?

In Denmark you can get like 3 grams for about 15-20 $ or less, depending on how much you want..

Anyway I haven't smoked for over a year, so I'm kinda 'out of the game' at the moment hehe.

I don't know anything about weed in the USA, but I think it is much cheaper here in Denmark and prolly as good too, at least all the american rappers who come to Denmark loves our hash :P..

It's not much cheaper...I can get some 10 dollar a gram hash if I want, it's just that they have this amazingly great hash at one club for $85/gram...And I guarantee it puts all your hash to shame. Half a snap will have you crying...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »
oh word, guatemalan's coo'.

i think it depends on what you're looking for in a hash.

i've had some shit was just like the blondest of the blondest kief compressed like a motherfucker. other times i've had purple hash that wasn't kiefy at all but more like really damp clay, you know? and everything in between you know? i didn't think one was better than the other in every instance. the only hash i can think of that i couldn't conceive of something being superior to it is like that buddha's earwax. shit really looks like some moist sticky oily fat patch of earwax.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2007, 03:58:33 PM »
^^Yea, but for $85/gram, it's obviously superior to the $20-$30/gram shit...