Author Topic: Nobody should ever disagree with me, EVER  (Read 236 times)

Narrator

Nobody should ever disagree with me, EVER
« on: July 20, 2007, 04:46:47 PM »
After all, as a GOD, I am always right.  Furthermore, it is not a good idea to question me because if you do, I will cut off your hands, or something else.

So, from now on, any crackers or kikes or Uncle Toms disagreeing with me will be put to death.

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
Re: Nobody should ever disagree with me, EVER
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 04:54:09 PM »
Where you cop them bowties at b?

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 04:55:58 PM »
Where you cop them bowties at b?

Dipset groupies get killed by my troops on the regular, son.  Careful now.

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 04:59:23 PM »
nigga i'm the real killa cameron giles watch your fuckin mouth doggie

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 05:04:14 PM »
nigga i'm the real killa cameron giles watch your fuckin mouth doggie

You watch your mouth, nigga.  Else you gon see 100 niggas with Kalashnikovs, RPG-7s, and DShKs rollin down your block in Harlem.  And when your entourage pulls out their little Glocks and .38 snubs while my entourage rains automatic gunfire and rockets upon them, your IBS gon act up and you shit yourself.

RUF is the movement now, bitch.  Shut the fuck up and recognize...or else I take your hands!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 12:17:09 AM »
After all, as a GOD, I am always right.  Furthermore, it is not a good idea to question me because if you do, I will cut off your hands, or something else.

So, from now on, any crackers or kikes or Uncle Toms disagreeing with me will be put to death.
So Gods are always correct and the black man is God, right? But what if one black guy says one thing and another says the opposite, one of them would have to be wrong, right? Therefore a God is not always correct.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 12:46:38 AM »

So Gods are always correct and the black man is God, right? But what if one black guy says one thing and another says the opposite, one of them would have to be wrong, right? Therefore a God is not always correct.

wrong. only the enlightened 5 percent are Gods.

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 06:59:12 AM »

wrong. only the enlightened 5 percent are Gods.
[/quote]

Exactly.