Author Topic: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!  (Read 898 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2007, 09:10:35 PM »
Yea right? There you go... I wasn't online when you posted that, and you're STILL on. PLUS, my dad didn't get me my job, LOL. Do you get anything right, dumbshit?

The point is, I DONT take your existence seriously, I just think you're pathetic over it, that's all...And by the way, I've been here for 6 1/2+ years, dumbshit, I was the first member registered here. My current stats are off because this isn't my original account. Overseer just combined my posts with my old accounts when I made this one...Also, there was a time, before your bitch-made ass started posting here, when G-Spot posts counted...I'm not close to being one of the current top posters...Now go find something else to side-track your lameness with...PeACe

u just dont know when to quit do u ? do u pat urself in the back when noone replies after u? after all that debate? sheesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2007, 10:40:07 PM »
Yea right? There you go... I wasn't online when you posted that, and you're STILL on. PLUS, my dad didn't get me my job, LOL. Do you get anything right, dumbshit?

The point is, I DONT take your existence seriously, I just think you're pathetic over it, that's all...And by the way, I've been here for 6 1/2+ years, dumbshit, I was the first member registered here. My current stats are off because this isn't my original account. Overseer just combined my posts with my old accounts when I made this one...Also, there was a time, before your bitch-made ass started posting here, when G-Spot posts counted...I'm not close to being one of the current top posters...Now go find something else to side-track your lameness with...PeACe

u just dont know when to quit do u ? do u pat urself in the back when noone replies after u? after all that debate? sheesh

Quitting is for quitters. Do you slap yourself when you ride nuts?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2007, 07:56:57 AM »
dipset aint even gangsta...their the biggest laughingstock of the industry...c'mon black boy u should know

westkoastanostra

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2007, 09:16:37 AM »

no. but i slap ur mom when she tries to ride mines

Narrator

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2007, 11:42:34 AM »

Huh?  Does that change the fact that you're on frequently during the day and elsewhere?  And stop trying to make it sound as though I post as often as you do.  Even if you've been here six years instead of four and Overseer really did combine all your posts, that's still 5,000 posts a year.  More than three times as often as I post.  No matter how much you try and point out the technicalities, ain't nobody here who doesn't think DubCC is a major part of your life.  How often is it that you argue with me by pointing out bullshit about how you're "respected" on here and that you're a "veteran" and all that?  Let's not dodge the facts, Elior.

I have heard before that your dad did in fact get you your job...in fact I seem to recall you admitting it.  Anyway, why do I need to know your life perfectly?  It's not like you haven't gotten anything wrong about me before (you CONTINUE to get shit wrong, ya dumbfuck).

And finally...YES you take my existence seriously.  And don't think you've won just because I take a break from this shit.  Of course, I know you never back down cause you can't stand the thought of your online reputation being ruined by backing off in a debate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »
^^^LOL@"won". You're a loser, kid. Point blank. I don't think there's ONE person who would disagree with that on here...

Spending work hours on here, being yourself >>>>>> Spending free time on here, pretending to be a jackass that no one likes or finds amusing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2007, 02:29:56 PM »

Good one, fruit cup. I almost laughed...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2007, 08:40:19 PM »

thanks for lowering my karma banana nosed faggot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2007, 09:00:39 PM »

Didn't lower it, crybaby, but now I will. :-*

westkoastanostra

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2007, 09:37:02 PM »

thats always ur excuse banana nosed faggot....u know u did it....o and by the way the term CRYBABY suits u perfect...nice try honey

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2007, 08:56:18 AM »
Hey! What happens if people fuck with the RUF?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »

thats always ur excuse banana nosed faggot....u know u did it....o and by the way the term CRYBABY suits u perfect...nice try honey

It's nice to know which fags on this board actually care about their karma... ;)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »
lmao at this fuckin thread

8) 8) 8)

Narrator

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2007, 06:02:11 PM »
Hey! What happens if people fuck with the RUF?

What will happen is that you'll look like this bitch:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »

It's nice to know which fags on this board actually care about their karma... ;)

i saw sumthin and i called it...that was all...i can give a mad ass fuck about karma so keep lowering it....its 2 bad u couldnt admit it the 1st time pussy boy