Author Topic: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!  (Read 892 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »
8ball, RUF wouldn't take Ron Paul's hands cuz he wouldn't fuck with them.  See, you don't need to off him.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »
Dude at it again

Narrator

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2007, 08:49:38 PM »
8ball, RUF wouldn't take Ron Paul's hands cuz he wouldn't fuck with them.  See, you don't need to off him.

Well, that's a smart move on his part, then.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2007, 03:38:24 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2007, 11:13:09 AM »
Yea right? There you go... I wasn't online when you posted that, and you're STILL on. PLUS, my dad didn't get me my job, LOL. Do you get anything right, dumbshit?

The point is, I DONT take your existence seriously, I just think you're pathetic over it, that's all...And by the way, I've been here for 6 1/2+ years, dumbshit, I was the first member registered here. My current stats are off because this isn't my original account. Overseer just combined my posts with my old accounts when I made this one...Also, there was a time, before your bitch-made ass started posting here, when G-Spot posts counted...I'm not close to being one of the current top posters...Now go find something else to side-track your lameness with...PeACe

u just dont know when to quit do u ? do u pat urself in the back when noone replies after u? after all that debate? sheesh

Quitting is for quitters. Do you slap yourself when you ride nuts?
no. but i slap ur mom when she tries to ride mines

Good one, fruit cup. I almost laughed...

thanks for lowering my karma banana nosed faggot

Didn't lower it, crybaby, but now I will. :-*

thats always ur excuse banana nosed faggot....u know u did it....o and by the way the term CRYBABY suits u perfect...nice try honey

It's nice to know which fags on this board actually care about their karma... ;)

i saw sumthin and i called it...that was all...i can give a mad ass fuck about karma so keep lowering it....its 2 bad u couldnt admit it the 1st time pussy boy

Why would I? I don't fuck with karma unless someone is bitching about it, especially if I have no clue who the person is, as with you...In this case, you happened to bitch about your karma, so now I'm gunna show you the difference between me giving a shit and me not giving a shit. :D

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2007, 03:05:25 PM »
WU - TANG U PUNK ASS TRICK ASS BITCH ASS NIGGAZ

westkoastanostra

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2007, 07:09:29 PM »
Yea right? There you go... I wasn't online when you posted that, and you're STILL on. PLUS, my dad didn't get me my job, LOL. Do you get anything right, dumbshit?

The point is, I DONT take your existence seriously, I just think you're pathetic over it, that's all...And by the way, I've been here for 6 1/2+ years, dumbshit, I was the first member registered here. My current stats are off because this isn't my original account. Overseer just combined my posts with my old accounts when I made this one...Also, there was a time, before your bitch-made ass started posting here, when G-Spot posts counted...I'm not close to being one of the current top posters...Now go find something else to side-track your lameness with...PeACe

u just dont know when to quit do u ? do u pat urself in the back when noone replies after u? after all that debate? sheesh

Quitting is for quitters. Do you slap yourself when you ride nuts?
no. but i slap ur mom when she tries to ride mines

Good one, fruit cup. I almost laughed...

thanks for lowering my karma banana nosed faggot

Didn't lower it, crybaby, but now I will. :-*

thats always ur excuse banana nosed faggot....u know u did it....o and by the way the term CRYBABY suits u perfect...nice try honey

It's nice to know which fags on this board actually care about their karma... ;)

i saw sumthin and i called it...that was all...i can give a mad ass fuck about karma so keep lowering it....its 2 bad u couldnt admit it the 1st time pussy boy

Why would I? I don't fuck with karma unless someone is bitching about it, especially if I have no clue who the person is, as with you...In this case, you happened to bitch about your karma, so now I'm gunna show you the difference between me giving a shit and me not giving a shit. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2007, 01:09:13 AM »