Author Topic: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!  (Read 891 times)

Narrator

RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!
« on: July 21, 2007, 07:07:41 AM »
Yes, it's true.  For those who don't know, the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) is the guerilla army that fought a ten-year war (from 1991 until 2002) to liberate Sierra Leone from the Uncle Tom house negroes that were runnin' shit at the time.  Today, RUF is the new movement, and Dipset ain't got shit on us.

Why is RUF more gangsta than Dipset, you might ask?

-Dipset say they control Harlem.  That's cool, but we control an entire fucking country!  All of Sierra Leone is our hood.  How you gon call yourselves a movement when nobody else respects you?  WE RUN SHIT, NIGGA!
-GUNS.  Lots of guns.  Dipset does not have AK-47 assault rifles, RPG-7 rocket launchers, DShK heavy machine guns, or any other sort of heavy weaponry like that.  If Dipset tried to fight us with those 'lil-ass .38s and Nines they carry, they'd get slaughtered.  Them niggas don't want it with us.
-Dipset niggas have minor amounts of ice...Cam with his rings and all that shit.  RUF, however, controls the diamond mines in Sierra Leone.  We kicked the Uncle Toms out of the area and now, we get all the rocks we want.  Dipset can't shine like us, bitch!
-Dipset says they won't snitch to police.  But that implies police still run shit.  RUF has already killed off the police, and the army, and everyone else in Sierra Leone who opposes us.  How gangsta is that?
-Last but not least, anyone who disagrees with RUF loses their hands, or legs, or something else.  How gangsta is that?  Dipset can't do much more than threaten niggas in a club with a scuffle.  You fuck with us and we take your hands.  Now THAT's gangsta.

So, RUF is more gangsta than Dipset.  RUF is the movement, bitch!

Narrator

Re: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »
Yes, sir.

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »
Who gives a fuck about who's more gangsta?

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 03:35:44 PM »
Recruiting little kid soldiers and brainwashing and intoxicating them is real gangsta also right  ::)

Real Nigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 03:58:28 PM »
Why are you comparing the two?

BLACK ROYALTY

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 04:47:50 PM »
Recruiting little kid soldiers and brainwashing and intoxicating them is real gangsta also right  ::)

All gangs do that.  RUF is just better cause we more gangsta than most.  And if you disagree, we take your hands!

Who gives a fuck about who's more gangsta?

Smack yourself like the bitch you are for asking that question.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 04:49:35 PM by Idi Amin, bitch! »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 05:27:17 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 05:50:28 PM »
^^^^ RUF gon take all your money, kike.  And then we take your hands.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
^ hey your whack. How can you support a group like that. Thats not gangster chopping off innocent peoples arms, women and kids too. Thats sick.

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 07:18:54 PM »
^ hey your whack. How can you support a group like that. Thats not gangster chopping off innocent peoples arms, women and kids too. Thats sick.

That's just what the kike-controlled media says.  Actually, the RUF mostly just cut off the hands of enemy troops, and then the troops cut off the hands of innocent people to make it look like the RUF did it.  Watch the documentary "Empire in Africa" for the proof.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »

That's just what the kike-controlled media says.  Actually, the RUF mostly just cut off the hands of enemy troops, and then the troops cut off the hands of innocent people to make it look like the RUF did it.  Watch the documentary "Empire in Africa" for the proof.
Where can I get a hold of this documentary?? Can you hook it up?

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 07:47:50 PM »
Where can I get a hold of this documentary?? Can you hook it up?

http://www.theempireinafrica.com/

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 04:07:54 AM »
lol@thinking them RUF dudes really give a fuck about the people in africa
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 04:36:24 AM »
Naw nigga dipset is much more gansta (rich too) than whatever the fuck you're talking about . most of your niggas b is 65 year old drug addicts from da 60's, the other half is bitch nigga homos looking for some way to prove they be real diesel hog niggas without actually having to do anything. dipset niggas shit all over bitch niggas everyday no homo so come see us in the streets and get swerved on - killa

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 04:38:37 AM »
lol @ Killa's response