Author Topic: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!  (Read 893 times)

Narrator

Re: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 08:04:48 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 11:10:07 AM »
Shut up, Billy.

Your name is Elior.

Elior...A HEBREW name, meaning light of God.

Billy...A hick name, meaning nothing.

Narrator

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »

Regardless of what Elior means, it still sounds gay.

My name is not Billy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »

Regardless of what Elior means, it still sounds gay.

My name is not Billy.

Of course when a little whiteboy like yourself TRIES to say it, it sounds gay. If you were really black, you wouldn't be clowning names, that's real.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »
Lol, wtf do u wanna take hands from another humans?

To jerk off with them ?

kemizt

Narrator

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »
Of course when a little whiteboy like yourself TRIES to say it, it sounds gay. If you were really black, you wouldn't be clowning names, that's real.

Nah, real niggas hate kikes as much as anyone else who's fed up with your money-grubbing ways.  And no matter who says it, "Elior" is a very gay name.  I'm hardly the first to point that out on here.

Lol, wtf do u wanna take hands from another humans?

To jerk off with them ?

RUF does not "take" hands in the sense that we keep them; we simply cut them off so that our enemies cannot vote (or pleasure themselves).  I realize that's hard for you to understand given that you've shown a remarkable inability to grasp either the basic mechanics or the subtilties of the English language (as demonstrated by that very post).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 12:51:14 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2007, 01:03:36 PM »

Nah, real niggas hate kikes as much as anyone else who's fed up with your money-grubbing ways.  And no matter who says it, "Elior" is a very gay name.  I'm hardly the first to point that out on here.

1.You're not black.
2.Elior is a very common Hebrew name.
3.Only nerdy whiteboys make fun of different sounding names.
4.You couldn't say "Elior" if your (sad) life depended on it.
5.Elior>Insert black name here (Tariq, Darius, Jawad, Kwame, Shaniqua, etc.).

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2007, 01:09:10 PM »
 ::)

kemizt

Narrator

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »
1.You're not black.

Damn, you suck (figuratively, probably literally as well).

(1.) I am Blackman.  I am GOD.
(2.) The only thing that proves is what pussies you kikes are.
(3.) That's a lame comeback with no precedent, just a convenient way for you to avoid the matter (typical NIKike tactic).
(4.) I don't care how it's pronounced; the fact that it could be mispronounced in a gay manner is bad enough.
(5.) Those are noble African names.  Elior is just a fagish name, Hebrew or not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2007, 01:22:05 PM »
1.You're not black.

Damn, you suck (figuratively, probably literally as well).

(1.) I am Blackman.  I am GOD.
(2.) The only thing that proves is what pussies you kikes are.
(3.) That's a lame comeback with no precedent, just a convenient way for you to avoid the matter (typical NIKike tactic).
(4.) I don't care how it's pronounced; the fact that it could be mispronounced in a gay manner is bad enough.
(5.) Those are noble African names.  Elior is just a fagish name, Hebrew or not.

Foday Sankoh sounds like what comes out of my ass after I eat too much Mexican food...Don't think for one second that i'm taking your Xander looking ass seriously. Where's the pleasure in getting everyone to think you're a pathetic dickhead over pretending you're something you're not? :grumpy:

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »
Foday Sankoh sounds like what comes out of my ass after I eat too much Mexican food...Don't think for one second that i'm taking your Xander looking ass seriously. Where's the pleasure in getting everyone to think you're a pathetic dickhead over pretending you're something you're not? :grumpy:

It's a Temne ethnic name.  No matter what you think it sounds like, "Elior" is still a very gay-sounding name.  Especially since "Manor" is your last name.

The pleasure comes from seeing how retarded people are in the way they respond.  Sadly, you've long been one of the most reliable targets, as you continue to demonstrate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2007, 02:03:40 PM »

It's a Temne ethnic name.  No matter what you think it sounds like, "Elior" is still a very gay-sounding name.  Especially since "Manor" is your last name.

The pleasure comes from seeing how retarded people are in the way they respond.  Sadly, you've long been one of the most reliable targets, as you continue to demonstrate.

If a psychiatrist was reading these convos, YOU'D be the one in trouble, buddy. Manor is also not my last name, shithead...PeACe

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
I'm guessing he watched Blood Diamond and was fascinated with what he saw.

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »
If a psychiatrist was reading these convos, YOU'D be the one in trouble, buddy. Manor is also not my last name, shithead...PeACe

LOL, see?  You do take me seriously.  You deny it, but you still do.  I don't understand why you say you know better and then you go and act like this.  There must be immense gaps in your thought processes.

I'm guessing he watched Blood Diamond and was fascinated with what he saw.

That was my inspiration for this, yes.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 02:23:58 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2007, 02:40:35 PM »

LOL, see?  You do take me seriously.  You deny it, but you still do.  I don't understand why you say you know better and then you go and act like this.  There must be immense gaps in your thought processes.

Dumbshit, learn how to comprehend. I was saying that if a psychiatrist saw you putting up this lame front, that you'd be the one considered mentally ill. But more in a pathetic manner, rather than a crazy one. You're probably just some banana boy ass faggot and you make these threads because you're irrelevant.