Author Topic: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!  (Read 900 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: RUF is way more gangsta than Dipset!
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 02:42:44 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »
Dumbshit, learn how to comprehend. I was saying that if a psychiatrist saw you putting up this lame front, that you'd be the one considered mentally ill. But more in a pathetic manner, rather than a crazy one. You're probably just some banana boy ass faggot and you make these threads because you're irrelevant.

I'd expect the psychiatrist would be a lot more intelligent than you and better able to comprehend my purpose in making these threads, which tends to reveal more about the people who respond than it does about me.

I also think you're not in much of a position to judge my posting activities on here as "pathetic", given how much more of your own life you've dedicated to DubCC than I have in terms of years posting and posting rates.  I mean, let's face it, you've made almost 30,000 posts on here, most of which are spent either arguing with people about the Lakers or trying to big yourself up as some Jewish hip-hop entrepreneaur type who gets high and stays fly.  How you gon argue that ain't "pathetic"?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 07:44:52 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 07:45:10 PM »
killa

Narrator

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
killa

...gets killed.  Stack Bundles, already shot dead by the RUF...rest in piss, faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 10:34:19 PM »
Dumbshit, learn how to comprehend. I was saying that if a psychiatrist saw you putting up this lame front, that you'd be the one considered mentally ill. But more in a pathetic manner, rather than a crazy one. You're probably just some banana boy ass faggot and you make these threads because you're irrelevant.

I'd expect the psychiatrist would be a lot more intelligent than you and better able to comprehend my purpose in making these threads, which tends to reveal more about the people who respond than it does about me.

I also think you're not in much of a position to judge my posting activities on here as "pathetic", given how much more of your own life you've dedicated to DubCC than I have in terms of years posting and posting rates.  I mean, let's face it, you've made almost 30,000 posts on here, most of which are spent either arguing with people about the Lakers or trying to big yourself up as some Jewish hip-hop entrepreneaur type who gets high and stays fly.  How you gon argue that ain't "pathetic"?

you spend your time on here just like me. so what does that mean, dumbshit? by YOUR definition, not mine, you are pathetic. The only difference is that now, 95% of my posts come from work, while you waste your FREE TIME acting like a complete jackass who makes no one laugh with your lame attempts at humor. I get paid to laugh at you. Not at how funny your gay little gimmick is, but how pathetic you, as a human being, have to be to actually keep it up for so long on a hip-hop message board...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 10:40:17 PM »
Shut up, Billy.

Your name is Elior.

Elior...A HEBREW name, meaning light of God.

Billy...A hick name, meaning nothing.

why does everyone call u Nik if ur name is elior
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2007, 07:12:33 AM »
you spend your time on here just like me. so what does that mean, dumbshit? by YOUR definition, not mine, you are pathetic. The only difference is that now, 95% of my posts come from work, while you waste your FREE TIME acting like a complete jackass who makes no one laugh with your lame attempts at humor. I get paid to laugh at you. Not at how funny your gay little gimmick is, but how pathetic you, as a human being, have to be to actually keep it up for so long on a hip-hop message board...PeACe

Wow, typical lame NIK response which mostly evades rather than responding...

(1.) I don't spend AS MUCH time on here as you do.  The differences in the RATES at which we posts clearly reflects that.
(2.) When I do post on here (as I am doing now), it's more often than not when I'm sitting in Wilson Library on the UNC campus doing work on my thesis, or when I'm at work myself.  Even many of the posts I make at night are usually done while I'm at work, since I coach in the afternoons and evenings and tend to bring my laptop along.
(3.) You get paid by your DADDY.  Don't forget that.  Everything I have (including the job that lets me come on here whenever I want to laugh at your sorry kike ass), I earned myself.  Nobody gave me nothin'.  So let's not detract from who's really pathetic here, Elior...you get everything handed to you.  That's why you're so bored and why it's necesary for you to entertain yourself by thinking you're all gangsta and making 30,000 posts on here.  Deep down inside, you know I'm right.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2007, 07:36:02 AM »
damn enid or enus or wateva the fuck ur gay ass name is, i jus don dropped a quarter and it was in ur grubby money hungry paws before it hit the ground.

makin all ur gay ass posts...i was lookin in the classic threads and i see u done got owned for havin scales in ur car. dumb motherfucker.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »
dipset aint even gangsta...their the biggest laughingstock of the industry...c'mon black boy u should know

rik

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2007, 09:57:13 AM »
Shut up, Billy.

Your name is Elior.

Elior...A HEBREW name, meaning light of God.

Billy...A hick name, meaning nothing.

why does everyone call u Nik if ur name is elior

N I K
o   n
w  o
    w
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:58:52 AM by Ruger Rik »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2007, 10:17:43 AM »
^^i c that makes a lot of sense
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2007, 12:17:04 PM »

Wow, typical lame NIK response which mostly evades rather than responding...

(1.) I don't spend AS MUCH time on here as you do.  The differences in the RATES at which we posts clearly reflects that.
(2.) When I do post on here (as I am doing now), it's more often than not when I'm sitting in Wilson Library on the UNC campus doing work on my thesis, or when I'm at work myself.  Even many of the posts I make at night are usually done while I'm at work, since I coach in the afternoons and evenings and tend to bring my laptop along.
(3.) You get paid by your DADDY.  Don't forget that.  Everything I have (including the job that lets me come on here whenever I want to laugh at your sorry kike ass), I earned myself.  Nobody gave me nothin'.  So let's not detract from who's really pathetic here, Elior...you get everything handed to you.  That's why you're so bored and why it's necesary for you to entertain yourself by thinking you're all gangsta and making 30,000 posts on here.  Deep down inside, you know I'm right.

Once again, I am at work right now, when I get off, I will not be on WCC. You will. I don't get "paid by my daddy". Your existance on here is a lie. Everything you say is a lie. It's time to rethink your life, buddy.

And I bet you do spend more time on here than I do, seeing as I only post in 2-3 sections for about a year now, and you already have 1000+ posts when you were recently banned...1000+ posts of being a FAKE piece of shit. :-X

Narrator

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »
Once again, I am at work right now, when I get off, I will not be on WCC. You will. I don't get "paid by my daddy". Your existance on here is a lie. Everything you say is a lie. It's time to rethink your life, buddy.

And I bet you do spend more time on here than I do, seeing as I only post in 2-3 sections for about a year now, and you already have 1000+ posts when you were recently banned...1000+ posts of being a FAKE piece of shit. :-X

You won't be?  Yeah right.  Anyway, your daddy got you the job, no?  What have you ever done where daddy wasn't helping you in some way?

If my existence is a "lie", why do you take it so seriously?  You claim you don't, yet it's obvious you do.

Banned "recently"?  I was banned more than a year ago, ya dumbfuck.  Your current account (I know you had accounts before that) is less than 4 years old...that averages out to around 7,500 posts per year.  I've made less than 1,500 in one year.  At that rate, it would take me 20 years of posting (by which point I'd be middle-aged) to get as far as you are now.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 05:08:24 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2007, 07:55:10 PM »
Yea right? There you go... I wasn't online when you posted that, and you're STILL on. PLUS, my dad didn't get me my job, LOL. Do you get anything right, dumbshit?

The point is, I DONT take your existence seriously, I just think you're pathetic over it, that's all...And by the way, I've been here for 6 1/2+ years, dumbshit, I was the first member registered here. My current stats are off because this isn't my original account. Overseer just combined my posts with my old accounts when I made this one...Also, there was a time, before your bitch-made ass started posting here, when G-Spot posts counted...I'm not close to being one of the current top posters...Now go find something else to side-track your lameness with...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »
classic in the making