Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 892 times)

Doggystylin

Dreams
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:21:13 PM »
who believes that dreams can guide you, if so or if not what is your interpretation of dreams? i've recently experienced different occasions where dreams have predicted or foreshadowed an event or explained situations.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 09:39:03 PM »
Hellz yeah. You ever look up what they mean?

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 11:05:12 PM »
My dreams are metaphorical translations of my true inner feelings. I find them very useful, but not in a predictive way.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 08:18:42 AM »
^^ yea me too, i analyse my dreams according to freud

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 08:21:49 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »

I have "The interpretation of dreams" sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me, but I just can't put myself to reading it... How good is it?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 12:52:04 PM »

I have "The interpretation of dreams" sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me, but I just can't put myself to reading it... How good is it?

its actually great. i have it of course in the original language, in german, so i donjt know how its put into english, but im sure its still great. i was very interested in that and did also a presentation on that in school, i would recommand to read it
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 01:00:40 PM »

its actually great. i have it of course in the original language, in german, so i donjt know how its put into english, but im sure its still great. i was very interested in that and did also a presentation on that in school, i would recommand to read it

I think I might just take some time to dig into it... Props :)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 09:39:50 AM »
You bastards.. now I have to go buy that book and read it too. And I still have 4 or 5 books on my shelf I have to read!!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 11:33:57 AM »
^^lol, naa man u seriously gotta read this
[J-Live]

BritneySpears

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »
I know he was one of the most important people in psychology, but Freud was one sick minded individual. Yuck.

me>you

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 11:53:14 PM »
dreams are pretty crazy
i learned in my psychology class that if you take the time to look into your dreams they can help you out with your problems in life.
most of the stuff in your dreams is supposedly symbolic of your problems in life.

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 09:15:42 AM »
yeah its a shame more people don't know this and just disregard their dreams

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:32 PM »
Lately I've been havin dreams that involve this girl I used to really like but never had a chance to hook up with cause she was being sort of stupid and/or a bit of a slut at the time so I gave up. I think I still like her a bit though but I don't really have any, ahh.. ambition I guess you could say to pursue it. Plus I can't afford to fuck up this year in school over some chick.
Dreams are pretty sweet though like you guys were saying if you really look at them. Props to doggystylin for makin this topic, its been awhile since theres been a TOT topic I've really been interested in.

Jag86

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 08:10:26 PM »
my dreams are always strange...I think tying to figure out what they mean might mess me up lol

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 12:54:14 AM »
I have almost a month since I started dreaming my ex girlfriend. All these...nightmares i can say, cause I dream her with other guys, doing it, dunno...twisted thought damn, I'm so so fucked up. She cheated me, but i love her so much that I was ready to forgive that...But I still have these dreams over and over, with memories since we were toghether and all that, adding some bitter taste in my mind with the things I imagine she will do from now on...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia