Author Topic: Going Off On Tanjints Vol.3: Alot of WC rappers ARE lazy. A rule book.  (Read 462 times)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sweet black pussy by dj quik was a good song

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
there's a gang of dope pussy songs, no doubt. just saying since there's so many, make sure any new ones are original.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ToOoOoN!!!

KURUPTION-81

Totally agree a lot of the artists use the same formular over and over again. Same subjects and topics, now i know there is only so much you can talk about but its all about how you present it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, i can take the same old gangsta topics if you're not still rhyming 'trigga/bigga', 'bitch/switch' simple ass rhymes you know? if it's skillful, it's skillful. regardless of the topic.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Totally agree a lot of the artists use the same formular over and over again. Same subjects and topics, now i know there is only so much you can talk about but its all about how you present it.

Exactly, it's like you start out rappin about dealing, gang bangin', and set trippin'.  Then you get rich and start rappin' about pussy, cars, money, mansions.  Then you can rap about politics and problems in the streets, but everyone knows politics and the streets are fucked up and no rap song is gonna change that.  Rappers are caught up in this loop and can't get out.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Exactly, it's like you start out rappin about dealing, gang bangin', and set trippin'.  Then you get rich and start rappin' about pussy, cars, money, mansions.  Then you can rap about politics and problems in the streets, but everyone knows politics and the streets are fucked up and no rap song is gonna change that.  Rappers are caught up in this loop and can't get out.

Hm,  this is because most rappers can't afford to sound vulnerable. Remember when ice cube did 'good day'? He said he was taking a chance at looking soft to some people, but everyone was down with it. More rappers need to take chances, it could start a whole new thing. OutKast takes chances I think, but on the west coast? Let's just say I hope Bishop and Murs don't lose themselves in these big companies.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

Hm,  this is because most rappers can't afford to sound vulnerable. Remember when ice cube did 'good day'? He said he was taking a chance at looking soft to some people, but everyone was down with it. More rappers need to take chances, it could start a whole new thing. OutKast takes chances I think, but on the west coast? Let's just say I hope Bishop and Murs don't lose themselves in these big companies.

-T

by the sound of Murs' new single, he HAS lost himself
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

I agree.  Rappers are afraid to experiment.  It took a while for rappers to start rappin about love rather than just fuckin bitches.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

KURUPTION-81

-T

I agree.  Rappers are afraid to experiment.  It took a while for rappers to start rappin about love rather than just fuckin bitches.

A lot of rappers rap about what they THINK people want to hear where as in reality that can be far from the case.

the last thing i want to hear is another rhyme along the lines of "stepped in the club" etc

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

by the sound of Murs' new single, he HAS lost himself

it's one song, and it's positive and he handles on the mic. not to his full potential, but it's not straight bad imo.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Blu Lacez

Well I'm not Sure i really mind a lot..
But i believe a little creative should not got amiss, though!!