Author Topic: The Game To Be Featured On 50 Centīs New Album – May Re-Join G-Unit  (Read 1633 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The hip hop world is in for a huge shock. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the Game has agreed to record a track for 50 Cent's new album Curtis.

We spoke exclusively with a key source in The Game's camp who explained how the two superstars came together. The source told MediaTakeOut.com, "[Game] contacted [50 Cent's management] and asked if he could record a track. At first they refused, but in the last few weeks, they've changed their minds." The insider continued, "[The Game] is set to go into the studio this week ... he's pretty excited about it."

And that's not all. According to our source, The Game may be on the verge of re-joining with G-Unit. The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "Both [50 Cent] and [Game] are businessmen. It would be great for both of them if Game were to return to The G-Unit ... No deal is signed yet, but they're talking about it - and both sides are interested in making it work."

Outside of 50 Cent, The Game has been the most successful member of G-Unit. His debut album sold nearly 6 million copies. That's more than Tony Yayo's (700,000 copies), Young Buck's (2 million copies) and Lloyd Banks' (2.5 million copies) debut albums combined.

This report is provided by MediaTakeOut.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

d-nice

Sounds too good to be true.

Blu Lacez

This Better Be True????

Bury the hatchet and Make Music, that's how i See It!!

Blu!

d-nice

This Better Be True????

Blu!

Co-Sign

ToOoOoN!!!

sounds like bullshit to me

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I ALWAYZ KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN LOL..........................

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This Better Be True????

Blu!

Word up
sounds like bullshit to me

but unforyunatly i think youre right

MURSFAN86

that site is not really RELIABLE but who knows, IT WOULD BE DOPE!

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dont buy it at all...too much shit has gone down and 50 never seemed like the reconciling type.

Lazar

That will be never happen

Tha Crip

lol i dont know man...would be cool but from the interviews seems like 50 hates games guts and would never fuck him again, and that video of game at powerhouse makin fun of 50 was just put up recently.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This has got to be bullshit.

KURUPTION-81

could see them doing a track together but i dont think there is any chance of game re joining g unit

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[Game] contacted [50 Cent's management] and asked if he could record a track.

lol, new G-Unit diss coming in a week.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
maybe both are so desperate that they need to ...:o
 both only look for record sales, which decreased (Game)/will decrease (50) and we all know how often they change their mind, so who knows   :-\
but yeah, it seems to be bs