Author Topic: MTV News: Hottest MCs In The Game  (Read 1528 times)

Paul

Re: MTV News: Hottest MCs In The Game
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »
LOL at MTV thinking they know how to rank "MC's in the Game."

i know i hate when they do these things, i remember they had top 10 best lyricists and 50 cent was like 3 or something, its pathetic, they also show no lve to the west coast

although i do agree jimmy jones is pretty hot, no homo, everything he touches is a hit
funkyfreshintheflesh

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
^ Yeah if your a faggot i guess. I woulda put Kanye as number 1. Comercial yes, but still keeping it real when it comes to the beats and lyrics. Always fresh, never following, always leading the pack.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2007, 03:00:27 PM »
Nah, I won't write it :laugh:

kemizt

Paul

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
^ Yeah if your a faggot i guess. I woulda put Kanye as number 1. Comercial yes, but still keeping it real when it comes to the beats and lyrics. Always fresh, never following, always leading the pack.

yeah i suppose if u like the taste of cum
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
i'd rather listen to Lil Wayne then everyone else on that list.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »

eat a dick u jim jones lovin faggot. "Ballin'" was the worst song to ever hit the mainstream. JIM JONES = THE REASON HIP-HOP IS DEAD.  :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :monkey: :banana_rock: :banana:

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007, 09:53:21 PM »

eat a dick u jim jones lovin faggot. "Ballin'" was the worst song to ever hit the mainstream. JIM JONES = THE REASON HIP-HOP IS DEAD.  :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :monkey: :banana_rock: :banana:

hip-hop isn't dead.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2007, 09:22:20 AM »

Lol

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »

hip-hop isn't dead.

Neither is Elvis.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2007, 02:27:54 PM »

hip-hop isn't dead.

Lil wayne should take that t-shirt off and wipe his ass with it. He aint hip-hop.  :nahnah:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2007, 04:08:44 PM »

hip-hop isn't dead.

Lil wayne should take that t-shirt off and wipe his ass with it. He aint hip-hop.  :nahnah:

why ain't wayne hip-hop?

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2007, 04:23:50 PM »
Its lil wayne man. How can he be hip-hop if he isnt even in the top 10? Or top 50? Dude's wack just trying to convince you he's the best by saying it a hundred times.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2007, 04:27:49 PM »
Its lil wayne man. How can he be hip-hop if he isnt even in the top 10? Or top 50? Dude's wack just trying to convince you he's the best by saying it a hundred times.

He's #1 on the list

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »

He's #1 on the list

haha looks like his propoganda is working on you!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2007, 04:36:53 PM »

He's #1 on the list
Its MTV