Author Topic: Young Dre D - Troubled Mind question (audio inside)  (Read 313 times)

DJSpin

Young Dre D - Troubled Mind question (audio inside)
« on: July 24, 2007, 12:02:39 PM »
so i got this cd from somewhere, i dont know a blog maybe, and read that it was selling for 600 bucks on amazon..so i finally get around to checking it out...its not bad..not worth more that 10 bucks in my mind though...  But there is this track..  number 14 called Thrill Kill... anyone ever here this track...or this whole cd for that matter??   Thril Kill has this sick bass guitar throughout the song that im loving..it sounds really familiar so i was wondering if anyone knew other songs with the same sample???
i cant rip the track at work or i would..if not ill do it at home and post it in a few days

Thrill Kill  -   http://download.yousendit.com/99A9ACFF22B8BB56
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 06:30:16 AM by DJSpin »

Blu Lacez

Re: Young Dre D - Troubled Mind question
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 12:25:22 PM »
so i got this cd from somewhere, i dont know a blog maybe, and read that it was selling for 600 bucks on amazon..so i finally get around to checking it out...its not bad..not worth more that 10 bucks in my mind though...  But there is this track..  number 14 called Thrill Kill... anyone ever here this track...or this whole cd for that matter??   Thril Kill has this sick bass guitar throughout the song that im loving..it sounds really familiar so i was wondering if anyone knew other songs with the same sample???
i cant rip the track at work or i would..if not ill do it at home and post it in a few days

$600.00??  i.e six hundreed Dollars??

Whoa!!

Blu Lacez

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:37:21 PM »
never heard it. if u hav it culd u pm the cd cuz i aint gonna pay 600 for it thanks if u can ;D

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

DJSpin

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 12:51:48 PM »
heres my problem, i dont have the internet at home and i cant do it at work... but here is the blog i got it from..they got mad shit that everyone will want..rare and great

http://pimpsandplayaz.blogspot.com/search/label/California?updated-max=2007-04-03T17%3A29%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=20

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
whaaaaaaa one of my personal classics  8)

Klue

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above

DJSpin

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 07:22:20 AM »
i ripped that track last night, # 14 but i forgot my usb at home... so ill upload it tomorrow..  sorry for the delay!!!

Shango

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 07:34:20 AM »
I can't download from this blog

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 07:37:02 AM »

DJSpin

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »
i left a msg in their comment box about the DL links??  like 3 weeks ago they were all working????

Shango

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 08:07:33 AM »
I don't get any link

Secondz Away

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45:26 AM »
Troubled Mind is one of the tighest albums to come out of Sac.....I've seen it sell for more than $800.00. I wouldn't go as far to say it is worth anything like that, but the album is sicc fa sho.
"I'm Secondz Away from goin insane, I need to get away" D-Dubb

Klue

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »
i left a msg in their comment box about the DL links??  like 3 weeks ago they were all working????

i know the dude, he won't reput the links just because he buy and sell cds on ebay now and he dont want to spread all mp3 shit to everyone.

yea young dre d is good as hell, the mobb is so fuckin tight ! in the same mobbish style there's also maxamillion come out of sacramento too, i dont know if you know secondz away.