Author Topic: You ever feel like socking the SHIT out of your computer when it's going slow?  (Read 321 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I know why my fucking hair falls out

rik

Feel like? I sock the shit outta my computer at least 4 times a week.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
same here..i just need a new labtop. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Feel like? I sock the shit outta my computer at least 4 times a week.

No, no...Of course we sock it, but I mean just sock the SHIT out of it. Like beating it to a pulp...it might actually be worth it.

AnybodyKilla

YA FUCK, I REEL LIKE TEARING IT APART FUCKIN BITEING IT MAN FUCK!!!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Over the years of using computers at a daily basis I came to the conclusion that computers, as cool as they are most of the times, still ain´t nothing but worthless pieces of metal shit that, most of the time, have operating systems that made me not only destroy about half a dozen of keyboards, mice and gamepads/joysticks but also make me wonder if I ever see a computer that works today the same as it did yesterday.

I´m not an agressive person, not at all, but when I´m sitting at the pc reading dubbcc then get something to drink, come back and find out that that fucking piece of shit just FROZE on me, while I was not even doing ANYTHING on it then I might start to get a little angry. Seriously, can anyone explain to me why you are doing something the one day and the next the exact same thing causes troubles or doesn´t work at all anymore?

My best friend is a computer expert, whenever I get me a new pc I always have him build it for me and he always explains everything to me about the hard and software and I don´t understand anything of it but even he just can´t explain certain things to me.

And of course that shit always happens when you need it the last, when you have to finish some document it crashes so that you lose some hours of work. Sure, save the file often I know, but when the fucking piece of shit crashes WHILE you´re about the press the save button then it makes me want to beat the shit out of that son of a bitch who is responsible for all that bullshit. (Bill gates in case anyone is wondering lol)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
One time on my very old computer I was playing CS and the lag was getting so bad I smashed the keyboard in half.. also kicked my computer a few times it started making a loud humming/fan sound.. kicked it again and it stopped. Needless to say that computer was a pile of shit.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've wanted to sling my laptop across the room or even at people many times

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Hellz yeah. When that shit happens, I get cranky as fuck and wish to have a real baseball bat in my hands. >:(

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
One time on my very old computer I was playing CS and the lag was getting so bad I smashed the keyboard in half.. also kicked my computer a few times it started making a loud humming/fan sound.. kicked it again and it stopped. Needless to say that computer was a pile of shit.

LOL

Happened to me too. I installed Win95 on my pc and it didn´t work properly, when it used to start up it froze at the last moment, then restarting with ctrl alt del did the job. Think about that, a new hd (I did format it before of course) and a new copy of some OS and something like that happens? Wow did I become a fan of Microsoft. I used to kick at the tower to the point where my foot hurt so I took a screwdriver and released my anger onto the keyboard (since it was cheaper to replace lol) True story, kinda pathetic now that I look back at it but the pcs made me do it. :D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YA FUCK, I REEL LIKE TEARING IT APART FUCKIN BITEING IT MAN FUCK!!!!

whuh!?

ToOoOoN!!!

it happend to me,smashed my keyboard into my tower,took a hammer and smashed my pc to smitherines  ;D

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
i punched the shit outta screen once and got a new one on warranty coz it "fell out of my laptop bag and down some stairs"....suckerssss 8)

thisoneguy360

LOL that would be very satisfying

StevenQBosell

oh yes, slapped the monitor, smashed the mouse on the desk, one time I got so mad at my fucking PC, Ifelt like throwing the keyboard into the monitor
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 08:40:38 AM by StevenQBosell »