Author Topic: Kanye West Says He's Ready To Pit His Album Against 50 Cent's: 'We Ain't Moving'  (Read 950 times)

d-nice

Lets say they both end up doing 400.000, which will be a huge dissapointment for them. But if, lets say Kanye dropped like he planned in August, 50 would have around lets say 200.000 more, that was spent on Kanye.

Are you saying that because you think Kanye would take sales away from 50 and vice versa? I think the audience is a little different for both but I could see that happening.

i was just about 2 say the same thing

I don't see what the big deal is. It is competition. 50 should still do numbers because it is 50 and Kanye the same. If they are that focused on sales, drop the price a couple of dollars and drive them in that way. I think both will still do monster numbers.

Lunatic

Lets say they both end up doing 400.000, which will be a huge dissapointment for them. But if, lets say Kanye dropped like he planned in August, 50 would have around lets say 200.000 more, that was spent on Kanye.

Are you saying that because you think Kanye would take sales away from 50 and vice versa? I think the audience is a little different for both but I could see that happening.

i was just about 2 say the same thing

I don't see what the big deal is. It is competition. 50 should still do numbers because it is 50 and Kanye the same. If they are that focused on sales, drop the price a couple of dollars and drive them in that way. I think both will still do monster numbers.

yea..both should do in the neighbourhood of 300,000-450,000 first week
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elevz

"This album, Graduation, I been listening to it. I like it a lot. I really believe I can take home that Album of the Year award at the Grammys. I've won my awards, but they've always been a category: 'hip-hop,' 'rap.' I wanna win Song of the Year, Album of the Year. I wanna deliver this album."

Wishful thinking, lmao. Better start putting out singles that are more impressive than Stronger...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If 50 does 450.000 first week, he'll kill himself, Ipods/bootleging or not.

@ D-Nice: Its all specualtion in the end, hard to tell 2 months before its out.

Elevz

Now that's something to look forward to!

d-nice

@ D-Nice: Its all specualtion in the end, hard to tell 2 months before its out.

Yeah he would have a hard time dealing with that.

wcsoldier

"This album, Graduation, I been listening to it. I like it a lot. I really believe I can take home that Album of the Year award at the Grammys. I've won my awards, but they've always been a category: 'hip-hop,' 'rap.' I wanna win Song of the Year, Album of the Year. I wanna deliver this album."

Wishful thinking, lmao. Better start putting out singles that are more impressive than Stronger...
Can't tell me nothing was good but nothing impressive, Stronger is weak and the next single will be featured T-Pain ...  :-X this album gonna be dissapointing

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Kanye & T Pain???

Never saw that coming. :-\

wcsoldier

^^^^ yep entitled the Good Life  :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
That's interesting.

Elevz

That's interesting.

Interesting in a way, but definately not promising...