Author Topic: Young Joker & Jay Rock Are "Dippin In My Cadillac" (New Meech/SoulMechanix MP3)  (Read 353 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Young Joker - Dippin' In My Cadillac (Feat. Jay Rock)

Young Joker & Jay Rock Are "Dippin In My Cadillac" - July 25, 2007 By : Rud

Since we released the debut mixtape of Young Joker last year exclusively on Dubcnn, the young Compton artist has been steadily building his buzz with the help of his mentor Meech Wells.

The Takeover, available for free download, was the first in a planned trilogy of releases set to culminate with his debut album, the second of which is the much anticpated mixtape "Mayhem." The new tape is nearing completion and is still set to be hosted by DJ Skee later this summer.

Today we are back with a new track from "Mayhem" that features another recent Meech Wells contributer, Watts' own Jay Rock who has been featured various times over recent months including an article on his debut album [see; Watts' Jay Rock Readies "Follow Me Home"] as well as with verses on the tracks Throw Yo Dubs Up with Young Joker and the radio single from Eastwood entitled "West Really" also featuring The Game [see; Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock & Meech Wells Combine].

The track below is the new cut in question and sees Young Joker and Jay Rock unite on another banger from Meech Wells and The Soul Mechanix entitled "Dippin' In My Cadillac."

Young Joker - Dippin' In My Cadillac (Feat. Jay Rock)

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the new music and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest updates on Young Joker, Jay Rock and Meech Wells as well as the "Mayhem" mixtape.

In the meantime check out the new Meech Wells MySpace page. For those that have missed recent updates from the In A Zone camp make sure you utilise the Dubcnn "Search News" feature which can be found at the bottom of the main news page. There you can search and find recent tracks from Meech Wells alongside Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock, Livewire, Young Joker, Cutty and many more.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
ohhh sick song.. thanks for this homie...  8) nice song for cadillac owners

Shango

nice track

d-nice

YES IT IS. Now if I could just get my Coupe De Ville out of the shop I can bump this  ;D

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
shit knocks hard!  good stuff homies 8)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!

YES IT IS. Now if I could just get my Coupe De Ville out of the shop I can bump this  ;D

i still gotta get my system sorted in my 78 coupe de ville.... wat year is yours n colour etc?

d-nice

i still gotta get my system sorted in my 78 coupe de ville.... wat year is yours n colour etc?

Mine is a 80 coupe de ville. I got to have the steering column re done cuz come punk ass kids broke into it. After that I can work on putting by 15 inch subs in there and the rest of my system. It is a nasty ass yellow color but I am going to get it painted, but I have not decided what color.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
true... go candy apple...

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
This song is tight to bump in yo cadillac
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

STILLSMOKEN

• Lil Geezy
THIS SHIT IS NOTHIN BUT HEAT. BUNP IT BUMP IT!!!!!! THA NEW WEST

d-nice

Damn never thought about that. That color would be nice.

MEECH WELLS

dippin in my caddilac  8) 8) yall requst west really on power 106 we been getting spends and we need yall support west up!
NEW WEST HONCHO

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeh i dont want to change the colour on mine... i keep it original... but if i was gonna... i woud go candy apple.... like the dark red.... and the vinyal roof would be also red and the interiour would be that swade red velvet couch shit  8)... with chrome 100 spokes...

d-nice

yeh i dont want to change the colour on mine... i keep it original... but if i was gonna... i woud go candy apple.... like the dark red.... and the vinyal roof would be also red and the interiour would be that swade red velvet couch shit  8)... with chrome 100 spokes...

I would keep the color but it is like a piss yellow and it is fading so it looks bad. I need to have the seats replaced too because the leather is cracking like hell. But your idea is hot to def.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Ok this shit is cool ass hell

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST