Author Topic: I need help with Adobe Photoshop badly. See inside.  (Read 164 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
I need help with Adobe Photoshop badly. See inside.
« on: August 02, 2007, 09:10:21 AM »
I've rendered a picture (Kinda like cropping) But for some reason i've also ended up with a white background INSTEAD of a transparent one, so when i try to put the rendered picture onto my signature i'm making, the white background also takes over, definitly not good. Does anyone know where i've gone wrong or will i need to include more details??
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I need help with Adobe Photoshop badly. See inside.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:44 AM »
Fuck Photoshop. That's the bitch that fucked up my computer.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! +1!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way how'd it fuck up your computer?? I need more RAM, my pc tends to slow down when i use photoshop but yeah back on topic lol.  8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 10:13:35 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! +1!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way how'd it fuck up your computer?? I need more RAM, my pc tends to slow down when i use photoshop but yeah back on topic lol.  8)

Yeah that's Photoshops biggest issue IMO, if you have ram issues, Photoshop can run like molasses.

How'd Photoshop mess your shit up QuietTruth?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:46:15 AM »
First had a 30 day trial but ended up gettin' rid of it.
Downloaded the CS3 it went fine, until like the next week. Like you said, it ended up goin' as slow as molasses so I got rid of it.
Just downloaded it again wit a crack and it was a virus. Bullshit.
I have no patience wit computers.

And it takes forever to load up.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 10:58:59 AM »
First had a 30 day trial but ended up gettin' rid of it.
Downloaded the CS3 it went fine, until like the next week. Like you said, it ended up goin' as slow as molasses so I got rid of it.
Just downloaded it again wit a crack and it was a virus. Bullshit.
I have no patience wit computers.

And it takes forever to load up.

Yeah dude, I will suggest at least 512 ram to run Photoshop efficiently and properly.

And for real man, you need be VERY careful downloading shit with cracks man... where'd you download the version which had the virus?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »
No clue. I just downloaded. You learn from your mistakes though, word? 8)
Worddd.

I appreciate your suggestion though.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 11:05:55 AM »
My suggestion is find a reliable site (I use torrentspy, and make sure to read all the comments)

If you're reliable site doesn't have what you're looking for, just wait till they crack it.

There's nothing likke downloading a program, and after if gets installed, you instantly know you have a virus... happened to me many times...

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »
Be careful downloading from TorrentSpy, I heard they be supplyin the FBI n shit with IP's n other personal info..
I use The Pirate Bay, got CS2 from there, CS3 would fuck up my computer, it can barely handle CS2 lol, but I've been tryin to make a transparent background for a long ass time and still dont knoe how to do it..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 11:10:29 AM »
My suggestion is find a reliable site (I use torrentspy, and make sure to read all the comments)

If you're reliable site doesn't have what you're looking for, just wait till they crack it.

There's nothing likke downloading a program, and after if gets installed, you instantly know you have a virus... happened to me many times...

Yeah it's bullshit.

When I downloaded the CS3 I didn't even need to download a crack, all I had to do was change a name of a file and it cracked. Didn't even have to use numbers and shit went fine.

When I downloaded a crack this last time, one didn't work and the second one fucked me up. Sayin' my 'something' is over.

I had no idea what the fuck I was doin' anyways. 8) Thank you man though. Def. gonna listen to you before I do sumthin' stupid again. ;D

StevenQBosell

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 11:11:04 AM »
Thanks for the info, I'll switch to the Bay

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 11:28:29 AM »
Alright, maybe an actual suggestion or two to the original problem...

Is the white background on the same layer? If not, it's easy. If it is, you'll have to trick around a bit. I can think of an easy way and a harder way.

(What kind of pic is it? A photo or a drawing or what...?)

If you've got separate layers:

The background is likely on a layer called "Background" or something like that. There's an option in photoshop you can use to change the background layer into white, transparent, and so on. Just change the background.

But if you've got your shit on the same layer:

1: Try the background eraser tool. I haven't fiddled much with that particular tool myself, and I haven't got Photoshop on this computer so I can't check it out now, but try it. You sould be able to remove a color brom the background of a pic and replace it with transparent color.

2: If the image is of the kind that .gif or .png formats work for them well, you can still do what you want. Images that have only a few colors and large areas of the same color (drawings or cartoons, basically, they're not good for photos.) Just color the background with a color that isn't used elsewhere in the pic and preferrably isn't close to anything on the pic. (So if the pic mainly has blues and reds, you could use green - you get the idea.)

Then use the "Save for web" feature. Select either .gif or .png format and from the color palette of the picture you can map the background color as transparent. Then save and upload to where ever.

This won't work though if you've got a photo type of picture, 'cause .gif and .png formats aren't good for photos, and other formats can't map transparencies.

Then again, you can always just crop your pic, sorta cut out the background, and paste the shit onto a new, transparent layer.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 11:55:45 AM »
^^PROPS..Ima try it right now

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
It's all good now, my orignal problem was i didn't at first from opening the picture file, copy it and open a new canvas to paste it onto with a transparent background. Thanks for the advice +1 to all in the topic lol.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »
Props T-Dogg that shit 8)