Author Topic: Why the FUCK...  (Read 911 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Why the FUCK...
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:09:33 AM »
....arent there more Sonics in Southern Cali? I would just about kill somebody right now for a Coney Dog, but the closest Sonics is in fuckin Anaheim. They needa quit advertising so much on TV until they open up some more location...shit..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why the FUCK...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 11:50:12 AM »
Seriously, wtf...I was wondering why they have all these damn (lame ass) commercials, even though there are no Sonics out here. ???

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 11:58:30 AM »
Seriously, wtf...I was wondering why they have all these damn (lame ass) commercials, even though there are no Sonics out here. ???

i know right. I think they have one in Bakersfield....and one in Anaheim. Since when does Bakersfield get to have anything?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »
....arent there more Sonics in Southern Cali? I would just about kill somebody right now for a Coney Dog, but the closest Sonics is in fuckin Anaheim. They needa quit advertising so much on TV until they open up some more location...shit..

where r the sonics round la?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

rik

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 12:06:36 PM »
I feel you, bruh. Fuckin' sucks, and like you said, they keep on playing those fuckin' commercials all the fuckin' time.  >:(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 12:10:17 PM »
Hell yeah! They play Sonics commercials non stop but the closest Sonics is in like Arizona.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »
they play them up here as well even though they are thousands of miles away

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
Yeah there's none here either  :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 01:35:51 PM »
Yup, for real, all the way in the East, too.  :-\

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 01:41:10 PM »
Hell yeah! They play Sonics commercials non stop but the closest Sonics is in like Arizona.

closest ones are in Anaheim, and theres one in El Centro. Ive hit up the Anaheim one a couple times. But fuck if Im tryna make that drive everytime I want some Sonic lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 02:01:53 PM »
What does this say about these dumbfucks? They're putting their money in advertisement instead of using it to open more spots in more locations. :stupid:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 02:21:26 PM by Now_I_Know »

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 02:05:14 PM »

closest ones are in Anaheim, and theres one in El Centro. Ive hit up the Anaheim one a couple times. But fuck if Im tryna make that drive everytime I want some Sonic lol

really? next time i'm in anaheim i'll go

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 02:08:53 PM »

yup, off the 91 freeway on Lemon St.

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »

yup, off the 91 freeway on Lemon St.

props. if you're coming from riverside is it before or after the 55 exit?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »
road trip!

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram