Author Topic: Why the FUCK...  (Read 949 times)

Al Bundy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Why the FUCK...
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 02:20:54 PM »
Hell yeah! They play Sonics commercials non stop but the closest Sonics is in like Arizona.

closest ones are in Anaheim, and theres one in El Centro. Ive hit up the Anaheim one a couple times. But fuck if Im tryna make that drive everytime I want some Sonic lol

really? next time i'm in anaheim i'll go

yup, off the 91 freeway on Lemon St.

props. if you're coming from riverside is it before or after the 55 exit?

man, i couldnt even tell u all that. Im comin from SD, so I know the shit is past Disney Land lol You take 5 North to the 91 East, exit on Lemon and turn left. Its on the right side of the street at the intersection of Orangethorpe and Lemon.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 02:22:57 PM »
Hell yeah! They play Sonics commercials non stop but the closest Sonics is in like Arizona.

closest ones are in Anaheim, and theres one in El Centro. Ive hit up the Anaheim one a couple times. But fuck if Im tryna make that drive everytime I want some Sonic lol

really? next time i'm in anaheim i'll go

yup, off the 91 freeway on Lemon St.

props. if you're coming from riverside is it before or after the 55 exit?

man, i couldnt even tell u all that. Im comin from SD, so I know the shit is past Disney Land lol You take 5 North to the 91 East, exit on Lemon and turn left. Its on the right side of the street at the intersection of Orangethorpe and Lemon.

fuck it i'll just google it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 03:50:07 PM »
I've never seen a Sonics in person. As far as I know, there are none in the bay area.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 03:53:15 PM »
I seriously thought it was just an East Coast chain. Like in the East Coast they don't have Jack in the Box.

By the way I looked it up, there are NONE in the bay area. The closest one is in Tracy, which is like 80-90 miles away. Fucking idiots.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 03:58:13 PM »
The west coast doesn't have White Castle and Hardees...We have Carls Jr. though, which is supposed to be pretty much the west coast equivalent of Hardees. Sonics must just be a broke franchise...That's why it's so weird that they have all these popular commercials that air everywhere, all the time. The money must be coming from somewhere...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 07:01:54 PM by Now_I_Know »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 04:47:18 PM »
hah, i stayed in Tracy once. that's funny.

carls is better than hardess based on what i've gathered. didn't know carls wasn't on the east coast

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 04:48:23 PM »
The west coast doesn't have Newcastle and Hardees...We have Carls Jr. though, which is supposed to be pretty much the west coast equivalent of Hardees. Sonics must just be a broke franchise...That's why it's so weird that they have all these popular commercials that air everywhere, all the time. The money must be coming from somewhere...PeACe

they always name these chains differently around the country. Hardees/ Carls Jr., Rallies/ Checkers, WhiteCastle/ Crystals.

Btw, Im pretty sure Sonic is more of a South thing. It started in Texas and theres TONS of em throughout the South. Its like Jacks for us.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »

Man you ain't got to drive all the way to AZ, just come to Vegas we got a bunch of them out here. ;D

Isn't Sonic based out of California?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 05:34:27 PM »
The west coast doesn't have Newcastle and Hardees...We have Carls Jr. though, which is supposed to be pretty much the west coast equivalent of Hardees. Sonics must just be a broke franchise...That's why it's so weird that they have all these popular commercials that air everywhere, all the time. The money must be coming from somewhere...PeACe

they always name these chains differently around the country. Hardees/ Carls Jr., Rallies/ Checkers, WhiteCastle/ Crystals.

Btw, Im pretty sure Sonic is more of a South thing. It started in Texas and theres TONS of em throughout the South. Its like Jacks for us.

Damn we don't got none of those, LMFAO! We got McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's & Arby's and that's about it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »

Man you ain't got to drive all the way to AZ, just come to Vegas we got a bunch of them out here. ;D

yeah vegas does, I was so pissed. me and a friend went to the one across the street from the palms on foot and since we didn't have a car with us they didn't let us order. it was only drive thru after 1 or 2 am or some such bullshit. i was pissed.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »

yeah vegas does, I was so pissed. me and a friend went to the one across the street from the palms on foot and since we didn't have a car with us they didn't let us order. it was only drive thru after 1 or 2 am or some such bullshit. i was pissed.

-T

LOL...Ya'll shoulda asked someone with a car to order for you.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 07:20:16 PM »
we see those commercials all the time and dont have a fuckin Sonic in the Bay.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 07:27:42 PM »
If I ever saw somebody on foot in a drive thru, I'd be rollin'!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 07:28:40 PM »
There isn't even a Sonic in Minnesota and I see their commercials at least 10 times daily. The closest one is like 250 miles away in Wisconsin and Iowa.