Author Topic: Why the FUCK...  (Read 910 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why the FUCK...
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2007, 09:45:34 AM »
^LOL...Jack > White Castle

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2007, 12:29:21 PM »
yeah, plezbalev i'd be at the white castle more often if they were in CA

and Low key, Jack in the box is whack as fuck, don't trip. what state are you in?

-T

I'm in Minnesota.

But trust me, you wouldn't want to go to White Castle that often. The burgers are called slyders for a reason. Pepto Bismol doesn't even work. The chicken rings and fries are great though. And they make breakfast with real eggs. Not like that mix every other place uses.

chicken RINGS? Too fuckin' down.

I've been to midwest (beautiful friggin area, have family in wisconsin and illinois) and had white castle and the only thing I didn't like was the onion chunks in the sliders. otherwise i'm down.

trust that there's a gang of fast food that will fuck your stomach up, it's tight that WCastle can poke fun at it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2007, 02:43:59 PM »
yeah, plezbalev i'd be at the white castle more often if they were in CA

and Low key, Jack in the box is whack as fuck, don't trip. what state are you in?

-T

I'm in Minnesota.

But trust me, you wouldn't want to go to White Castle that often. The burgers are called slyders for a reason. Pepto Bismol doesn't even work. The chicken rings and fries are great though. And they make breakfast with real eggs. Not like that mix every other place uses.

chicken RINGS? Too fuckin' down.

I've been to midwest (beautiful friggin area, have family in wisconsin and illinois) and had white castle and the only thing I didn't like was the onion chunks in the sliders. otherwise i'm down.

trust that there's a gang of fast food that will fuck your stomach up, it's tight that WCastle can poke fun at it.

-T

The summertime here rivals a lot of other states like Florida with the abundance of trees and the lakes, but if you aren't from here and it's winter, all I can do is wish you luck. :P ;D

You can't go wrong with $.40 burgers, even if you pay for it the next morning. The onions probably play a part in that. They actually cook the burgers right on top of the onions, so they soak up a lot of the fat. But I can tell you in all honesty that nothing beats White Castle after a few drinks at the bar.

Chicken rings are the greatest. It's all about the breading.

Damn, this is making me hungry as fuck. I might have to head out there.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2007, 09:58:03 AM »
LMAO, you mean you're NOT already eating thus explaining your convenient chicken ring pic? You just had a chicken ring pic? Classic.+1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2007, 05:49:38 PM »
Yaeh sonic is more of southern company..we have three in memphis alone my be more....and yeah white castle burgers are just crystal burgers at the crib....whats up!yall dont have fatburgers no more,i thought it was good when i live on the west. 8)

Fatburger is off tha chain. In n Out is good too. Prolly the best burgers outta any of the fast food places out here.

Or you can always go to Tommys if you wanna die before you leave the drivethru  :bomb:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »
LMAO, you mean you're NOT already eating thus explaining your convenient chicken ring pic? You just had a chicken ring pic? Classic.+1

-T

LOL If I had some chicken rings, they most definately would have been gone before I could take a picture. I found that pic on the net.