Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1936 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2007, 11:47:04 AM »
Spider needs to worry about selling a record
Rather then setting it straight
LETS WAIT FOR HIS ALBUM TO COME OUT BEFORE WE MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 12:03:04 PM by JUCYGIRL »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »
I AGREE THAT HE'S A DOPE LYRICIST BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE ON HIM BEING AWFUL ON THE MIC

Of course you disagree.

A dope lyricist? C'mon now, you trippin fo real haha.

But okay, since he's so good in your opinion,
is there anything you feel he's bad at as a rapper? As far as
flow, lyrics, wordplay etc.
BAD ? I WOULDNT SAY BAD BUT THERES ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT..AND THAT IS DONE OVER TIME AS YOU GRADUALLY LEARN YOURSELF ..YOU ALWAYS FIND BETTER WAYS TO DO THINGS DIFFERENT OR BETTER WHICH AS YOU GO THROUGH YOUR WORK YOU RECOGNIZE AND TRY TO IMPROVE...I THINK SPI HAS DEFINITELY COME A LONG WAY BUT IN THE SAME ORDER HE'S NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT..THERES SO MUCH MORE WE HAVE TO COME TO SEE AND THE ONLY WAY WE CAN POSSIBLY DO THAT IS THROUGH TIME AND ORDER..SO ALL I CAN SAY IS I'M VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO UPCOMING PROJECTS FROM SPI ESPECIALLY HIS UNTOLD STORY BETTER KNOWN AS THE WORLDWIDE WEB

Yeah true true.

BUT!!

Even if his album's wack we all know you neeeva gon admit it!

And even though there's room for improvment, he's still not good in many areas,
and thats why i asked you if there is anything you've noticed he's lacking, right now?
HE MAY LACK A CERTAIN FLOW OR LYRIC IN CERTAIN SONGS BUT WHAT RAPPER DOESNT ? THE REASON CERTAIN RAPPERS MAY SOUND BETTER IS NOT ENTIRELY BECAUSE THEYRE BETTER RAPPERS..ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL THE AREAS THEY NEED TO WORK ON AND ADJUST..LET'S SAY FOR INSTANCE YOU HAVE A TALENT RIGHT ? AND YOUR TALENT GETS RECOGNIZED AND YOU ARE NOW TAKING YOUR PASSION TO A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ..AT FIRST YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE PERFECT OR NOWHERE NEAR CLOSE ..YOURE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE FAULTS OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON BUT AS YOU GO THROUGH TIME YOU'LL PERFECT IT IN YOUR OWN WAY..YES YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOUR TALENT AND ALSO ONES THAT DON'T BUT JUST BECAUSE OF THE ONES WHO SAY YOU'RE BAD SHOULD YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR BAD AND GIVE UP ? NO YOU WOULD FIGHT HARDER UP AGAINST IT FOR WHAT YOU CAME SO FAR FOR ; WOULDN'T YOU ?

Sorry for butting in!!
But regardless of how long an artist has been in the game, if they are wack, they will always be wack!
Example Will Smith has been in the game for quite sometime, but i don't like any of his material!
I think his rap style & flow is weak!
But that's just me!!

You Need to remember, it's Ur lyrics, delivery & flow that will not only get you into the door of Hip Hop but guarantee a comfy respectable "throne' in Hip Hop!
If at the get go your Lyrics are weak, then you will have to rely on somethin else, perhaps Swagger, perhaps Instrumental

If the said artist is given a dope Beat, but his flow is weak!!
What do you think will happen???
hip Hop heads will only go out looking for the instrumental, would not give a darn about the finished product-Audo+Artist)

However there are rappers out there who have developed and gotten better with time!
as there are rappers who have deteriorated with time as well!!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:07:52 PM by Blu Lacez »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »
I AGREE THAT HE'S A DOPE LYRICIST BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE ON HIM BEING AWFUL ON THE MIC

Of course you disagree.

A dope lyricist? C'mon now, you trippin fo real haha.

But okay, since he's so good in your opinion,
is there anything you feel he's bad at as a rapper? As far as
flow, lyrics, wordplay etc.
BAD ? I WOULDNT SAY BAD BUT THERES ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT..AND THAT IS DONE OVER TIME AS YOU GRADUALLY LEARN YOURSELF ..YOU ALWAYS FIND BETTER WAYS TO DO THINGS DIFFERENT OR BETTER WHICH AS YOU GO THROUGH YOUR WORK YOU RECOGNIZE AND TRY TO IMPROVE...I THINK SPI HAS DEFINITELY COME A LONG WAY BUT IN THE SAME ORDER HE'S NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT..THERES SO MUCH MORE WE HAVE TO COME TO SEE AND THE ONLY WAY WE CAN POSSIBLY DO THAT IS THROUGH TIME AND ORDER..SO ALL I CAN SAY IS I'M VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO UPCOMING PROJECTS FROM SPI ESPECIALLY HIS UNTOLD STORY BETTER KNOWN AS THE WORLDWIDE WEB

Yeah true true.

BUT!!

Even if his album's wack we all know you neeeva gon admit it!

And even though there's room for improvment, he's still not good in many areas,
and thats why i asked you if there is anything you've noticed he's lacking, right now?
HE MAY LACK A CERTAIN FLOW OR LYRIC IN CERTAIN SONGS BUT WHAT RAPPER DOESNT ? THE REASON CERTAIN RAPPERS MAY SOUND BETTER IS NOT ENTIRELY BECAUSE THEYRE BETTER RAPPERS..ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL THE AREAS THEY NEED TO WORK ON AND ADJUST..LET'S SAY FOR INSTANCE YOU HAVE A TALENT RIGHT ? AND YOUR TALENT GETS RECOGNIZED AND YOU ARE NOW TAKING YOUR PASSION TO A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ..AT FIRST YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE PERFECT OR NOWHERE NEAR CLOSE ..YOURE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE FAULTS OR THINGS YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON BUT AS YOU GO THROUGH TIME YOU'LL PERFECT IT IN YOUR OWN WAY..YES YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOUR TALENT AND ALSO ONES THAT DON'T BUT JUST BECAUSE OF THE ONES WHO SAY YOU'RE BAD SHOULD YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR BAD AND GIVE UP ? NO YOU WOULD FIGHT HARDER UP AGAINST IT FOR WHAT YOU CAME SO FAR FOR ; WOULDN'T YOU ?

Sorry for butting in!!
But regardless of how long an artist has been in the game, if they are wack, they will always be wack!
Example Will Smith has been in the game for quite sometime, but i don't like any of his material!
I think his rap style & flow is weak!
But that's just me!!

You Need to remember, it's Ur lyrics, delivery & flow that will not only get you into the door of Hip Hop but guarantee a comfy respectable "throne' in Hip Hop!
If at the get go your Lyrics are weak, then you will have to rely on somethin else, perhaps Swagger, perhaps Instrumental

If the said artist is given a dope Beat, but his flow is weak!!
What do you think will happen???
hip Hop heads will only go out looking for the instrumental, would not give a darn about the finished product-Audo+Artist)

However there are rappers out there who have delveloped and gotten better with time!
as there are rappers who have deteriorated with time as well!!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK..LOL..IM GLAD WE SHARE THE SAME OPINION ON WILL SMITH..I NEVER DID LIKE HIM AS A RAPPER..ACTING WAS HIS THING..WASN'T HIMSELF WHEN HE TRIED TO RAP..BUT I AGREE WITH YOU THAT SOMETIMES TIME DOESNT HELP SOME RAPPERS AND IF THEY'RE WACKED THAN THEY'RE WACKED , BUT THAT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE ..FOR INSTANCE TAKE PAC FOR AN EXAMPLE HE STARTED OFF WITH DIGITAL UNDERGROUND "THE SAME SONG" MOVED UP TO GETTING HIS OWN SOLO ALBUM RELEASE WITH INTERSCOPE FOR "2PACALYPSE NOW" THOUGH IN FACT WE REALLY DIDN'T START SEEING THE TREMENDOUS SUCCESS UNTIL "ALL EYES ON ME"..NOW YOU LOOK AT HOW FAR PAC CAME AS A RAPPER : LYRICALLY,FLOETICALLY,AND DELIVERY WISE..THERE'S SO MANY RAPPERS WHO IN FACT GREW THE SAME WAY..I HAVE FAITH THAT SPI WILL FULLFILL HIS OBLIGATIONS IN BRINGING US WHAT WE EXPECT FROM HIM..YOU HAVE TO ALSO REMEMBER THAT THIS ARTIST IS IN FACT SELF MADE...HE GOT HIS DEAL RAPPIN' A CAPPELLA WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANY COMMERCIALIZED PRODUCTION COMPANIES..NOW YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT..BUT THAT'S HIP HOP... ;D 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2007, 04:57:16 AM »
lol..looks like you are not quiting trying to force folks to give you a reason why they ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D don't like spider locc..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2007, 07:42:14 AM »
lol..looks like you are not quiting trying to force folks to give you a reason why they ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D don't like spider locc..

I JUST HATE TO SEE ARTISTS LIKE SPI NOT GET THEIR SHINE ON ALL BECAUSE OF SOME BEEF WHERE THE FANS FEEL THE NEED TO CHOOSE OR IMMATURE KIDS WHO NEVER EVEN HEARD HIS MUSIC OR GAVE IT A CHANCE COMING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT HE'S WACKED WITH MANY OTHERS JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON BASED ON THE DETERMINATION FROM A POOR AND LACK OF GOOD JUDGEMENT RATHER THAN SEEING FOR THEMSELVES WHAT THE QUALITY OF THIS ARTIST IS : LYRICALLY , FLOETICALLY , AND DELIVERY WISE ; THAT'S ALL ... ;D ;)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2007, 09:53:18 AM »
Will Smith did his thing on "I'm The Rapper, He's The DJ" .... listen to Brand New Funk...

however....the only thing after that I've enjoyed was the Summertime song...

now as for Loc.... he is my favorite most improved rapper.. the stuff that he played for me a few months ago is far superior than what he has released before.... he's timing his flow and his choice of words very well.... he's been on a roll ever since Toe Tags..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

messi19

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2007, 10:34:25 AM »

I JUST HATE TO SEE ARTISTS LIKE SPI NOT GET THEIR SHINE ON ALL BECAUSE OF SOME BEEF WHERE THE FANS FEEL THE NEED TO CHOOSE OR IMMATURE KIDS

Agree bout that but your the one trying to discredit Game here like we asked you or even talked bout Game
but u slowed down on that shit now so it's all good. But dude Spider isn't lyrical and doesn't have a good flow, YET!

Dude is pretty wack IMO, but he can always improv and he has some kinda mic presence.

Don't worry bout some dudes here tho, niggas need to stop all that hatin on other rappers, it's okay if you don't like dudes as artists or that u don't feel some niggas, but to hate them as persons and shit like they know them is fucked up.

PS. Styles of course you gon say he's dope and whatnot ;D, cuz other wise dude woulda been all upset and
whateva since you know dude.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 10:36:13 AM by messi19 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2007, 11:00:14 AM »
no.... i really feel that he has improved... i wasnt really feeling some of his earlier stuff.... i even told him that i felt he has really improved.. his timing and choice of words have been on a roll...

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

I JUST HATE TO SEE ARTISTS LIKE SPI NOT GET THEIR SHINE ON ALL BECAUSE OF SOME BEEF WHERE THE FANS FEEL THE NEED TO CHOOSE OR IMMATURE KIDS

Agree bout that but your the one trying to discredit Game here like we asked you or even talked bout Game
but u slowed down on that shit now so it's all good. But dude Spider isn't lyrical and doesn't have a good flow, YET!

Dude is pretty wack IMO, but he can always improv and he has some kinda mic presence.

Don't worry bout some dudes here tho, niggas need to stop all that hatin on other rappers, it's okay if you don't like dudes as artists or that u don't feel some niggas, but to hate them as persons and shit like they know them is fucked up.

PS. Styles of course you gon say he's dope and whatnot ;D, cuz other wise dude woulda been all upset and
whateva since you know dude.
IM NOT TRYING TO DISCREDIT GAME..I ONLY BRING UP THE FACTS WHEN OTHER PEOPLE THROW GAME IN THE MIX OR SAY SPI CAN'T FUCK WITH HIM..I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY ENERGY GOING OUT MY WAY DISCREDITING ANYONE..BUT ALL THE HATIN' AND IMMATURITY NEED TO STOP FOR REAL ..WE'RE ALL TOO GROWN TO BE ON A FORUM ARGUING AND BICKERING ; HATIN' ON ONE'S SUCCESS OR TALENT...IT'S NOT THE ONES WHO START UP THE TRASH TALKIN' OR RUMORS WITH THEIR IGNORANCE THAT BOTHERS ME, IT'S THE ONES THAT JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON BEING FOLLOWERS INSTEAD OF BEING THEIR OWN LEADERS..WE ALL HAVE A BRAIN OF OUR OWN , I SUGGEST WE USE IT MORE OFTEN INSTEAD OF HAVING OTHERS PROGRAM IT FOR US..

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2007, 02:45:52 PM »
no.... i really feel that he has improved... i wasnt really feeling some of his earlier stuff.... i even told him that i felt he has really improved.. his timing and choice of words have been on a roll...

no matte if thats true or not he will NEVER be a successful rapper...he is just too wack

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2007, 02:57:25 PM »
that is your opinion.... but think about what you are saying for a moment... since when does being wack and being good have anything to do with success?

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »
that is your opinion.... but think about what you are saying for a moment... since when does being wack and being good have anything to do with success?

he needs L.A to support him and they aint doing it.... SPider loc is from ECC (Anti Mexicans gang) there goes his L.A support...hahahahah real shit

thisoneguy360

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »

he needs L.A to support him and they aint doing it.... SPider loc is from ECC (Anti Mexicans gang) there goes his L.A support...hahahahah real shit

He did a song with Mr Criminal...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2007, 03:11:28 PM »
the average rap fan around L.A. County wont give a shit about gang politics ....

like any other rapper, if he makes a song that takes off with fans (whether it be wack or not)....he will take off...

now it remains to be seen if he can make that connection....

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
the average rap fan around L.A. County wont give a shit about gang politics ....

like any other rapper, if he makes a song that takes off with fans (whether it be wack or not)....he will take off...

now it remains to be seen if he can make that connection....

when it comes to spider i does........... TRUST ME on this......its a whole diff thing with him.

and Criminal is not mexican...... just cuz he looks like one doesnt make him one.