Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1937 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »
there might be a circle of people....but for the most part the average rap fan will not care... L.A. County is more than just hood areas.. there are places that dont even do serious banging... plus there are more than just blacks and mexicans here...we are big but we do not make up the entire pie, even in the rap world.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2007, 03:29:17 PM »
the average rap fan around L.A. County wont give a shit about gang politics ....

like any other rapper, if he makes a song that takes off with fans (whether it be wack or not)....he will take off...

now it remains to be seen if he can make that connection....

when it comes to spider i does........... TRUST ME on this......its a whole diff thing with him.and Criminal is not mexican...... just cuz he looks like one doesnt make him one.
WOW !!! YOU'RE SAYING IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING WITH HIM LIKE YOU GOT A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST HIM OR SOMETHING....YOU'RE JUST SO CONVINCED HE'LL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL LIKE YOU CAN FORESEE THE FUTURE OR SOME SHIT...AND I'M WITH STYLES L.A COUNTY SURE DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT GANG POLITICS ..IF THE FANS LIKE HIS SHIT ENOUGH HE'LL BE SURE AND TAKE OFF ; MEXICANS OR NOT !!! LOL

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2007, 03:35:20 PM »
ok he is just wack...deal with it. and if yout talking about white fans good luck on that they are now hyphy and rocking them grills.....

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2007, 03:44:30 PM »
i have been rolling through just about every part of l.a. this week.... i have yet to see any white kids with grills...not saying there arent any, but there sure as hell are a lot that aren't.

IF the guy makes a hit that gets on radio and it connects, then whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, armenians and other rap fans that love that radio stuff will play it... its as simple (or difficult?) as that..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2007, 03:51:50 PM »
ok he is just wack...deal with it. and if yout talking about white fans good luck on that they are now hyphy and rocking them grills.....
I THINK SPI'S OBJECTIVE IS TO REACH EVERYONE WITH HIS MUSIC ..THINK ABOUT IT HE STARTED OFF WITH GANGSTER RAP ..EVEN COMBINED THE DIFFERENT SETS IN L.A IN HIS SONGS (GENIUS IF YOU ASK ME )..NOW IS REACHING OUT TO THE FEMALES PROVING THAT HE HAS GREAT MACKING SKILLS IN HIS LYRICS AND HIS VERSATILE FLOW..SPI SEEMS VERY INTELLIGENT AND TACTIC TO ME..I WONDER WHAT FANS HE WILL TARGET NEXT..

messi19

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2007, 04:39:05 PM »
(GENIUS IF YOU ASK ME )..HE HAS GREAT MACKING SKILLS IN HIS LYRICS AND HIS VERSATILE FLOW..SPI SEEMS VERY INTELLIGENT AND TACTIC TO ME..

LOL, not suprised that you think that way about him ::)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »
(GENIUS IF YOU ASK ME )..HE HAS GREAT MACKING SKILLS IN HIS LYRICS AND HIS VERSATILE FLOW..SPI SEEMS VERY INTELLIGENT AND TACTIC TO ME..

LOL, not suprised that you think that way about him ::)
I'M ONLY SPEAKING FACTS RIGHT NOW..YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH THE FACT THAT SPI HAS TARGETED DIFFERENT SETS OF FANS ? I MEAN HIS STYLE IS DEFINITELY A VERSATILE ONE NOT LIMITED TO YOUR AVERAGE GANGSTER RAPPER WHICH I'M SURE MOST EVERYONE EXPECTS FROM HIM..DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S TACTIC AND INTELLIGENT ?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
mayb but every1 still wants that g-funk era even though its dead. n he was a no name in deathrow and only got publicity from g-unit like the game he will never be an original westcoast rapper to me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2007, 05:27:47 PM »
mayb but every1 still wants that g-funk era even though its dead. n he was a no name in deathrow and only got publicity from g-unit like the game he will never be an original westcoast rapper to me.
HE NEVER HAD A SIGNED CONTRACT WITH DEATH ROW WHEN HE APPEARED ON THE 2002  "DYSFUNKTIONAL FAMILY" ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK SO HOW MUCH OF A NAME WAS HE TO HAVE ? AFTER THE G-FUNK ERA AND PAC DEATH ROW PLUNGED DOWNHILL ; WITH SUGE IN AND OUT OF JAIL LEAVING NOT MUCH ROOM FOR SUCCESS FOR MANY ARTISTS AT THE TIME ..SPI MAY HAVE GOT SOME PUBLICITY BEING A G-UNIT MEMBER BUT HE'S NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT YET..AND JUST BECAUSE HE'S SIGNED TO G-UNIT DOESN'T DISQUALIFY HIM FOR BEING AN ORIGINAL WEST COAST RAPPER...IF YOU'RE ORIGINAL THEN YOU'RE ORIGINAL ; IT SHOULDN'T MATTER WHAT LABEL YOU'RE SIGNED ON...WE HAVE YET TO SEE SPI'S ALBUM BEFORE WE CAN COME TO A CONCLUSION LIKE THAT..AS IT STANDS HE HAS DEFINITELY IMPROVED A GREAT DEAL IN ALL ASPECTS WITH RYTHM , FLOWS , LYRICS , AND DELIVERY..

Blu Lacez

« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2007, 05:57:15 PM »
Spider has come a long way!!
His flows as far as i can recall from what i had heard from Spider before it was nothing to write home about!!
But yes he has gotten better on a few trackS
1I'll admit there are songs that he has made that got me saying some of his lines at times!
The Track i'm talkin about is "Bluiful World"
Track is  something great, but it's the few lines that he says every now and then, that got me intersted in the song, The beat is not Bad!!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 06:17:51 PM by Blu Lacez »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2007, 07:47:13 PM »
when he makes a Great song then ill check it out..as for right now he is Wack to me. I'll just wait for his album to drop and i'll make my final decision .....

messi19

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »
His flows as far as i can recall from what i had heard from Spider before it was nothing to write home about!!
1I'll admit there are songs that he has made that got me saying some of his lines at times!
Track is  something great, but it's the few lines that he says every now and then, that got me intersted in the song, The beat is not Bad!!

To me, it's just the beat and the hook that does it.

Spider ain't sayin nothin on that track but nursery rhymes

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2007, 08:18:46 PM »

To me, it's just the beat and the hook that does it.

Spider ain't sayin nothin on that track but nursery rhymes
NURSERY RHYMES HUH ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD TASTE FOR MUSIC YOU WOULD SUGGEST THAT FOR BLUTIFUL WORLD ?  ???

I'm on the blue mic standin in the blue booth
Got that blue light blinkin on the blue tooth
Blue water, great big blue sky
Blue royal, all kind of blue fly
Blue boxers saggin in my blue jeans
Blue chucks on, fat laced blue strings
Got a jacket thats made out of blue fox
Blue knocks on the back of my blue rocks
Snoopy blue in the cut with the blue steel
We drink blue beast, and pop blue pills
Shoot it out over dope like in Blue Hill
Blue benz on four big blue wheels
Hood rats, blue braids, blue heels
Good cat, got an ass like a blue whale
Spray paint got the hood full of blue walls
Bleed blue blood, and got blue balls

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE RHYMES THAT SEEM NURSERY LEVEL TO YOU HERE ? OR THE REMIX WHICH I THINK HE CAME BACK A LIL BIT HARDER WITH THE LYRICS ON VERSE 1 ..

�m in a blue Bent�, blue grill, blue tints
Striking blue ink when I jot down to blue print
The blue gloves coordinate with the blue hood
That blue leather look good with that blue wood
Blue Phantom, and the private jet blue
Fly first class, never use Jetblue
That blue Harley worth more than that blue book
I�m colorblind but I love how that blue look
It�s the truth, I�m a true blue boss
You cross me and you�ll bound to need Blue Cross
I ride wit a red rag every blue moon
Me and Smurf getting money in the blue room
Blue baseball cap, ride for the blue team
You can run but can�t hide from that blue beam
Blue Cripnotic filling up my blue cup
The boys in blue is hatin� cuz I blew up

StevenQBosell

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2007, 08:30:18 PM »
^^^

A serious question; you seem to like everything he does; is there a Spider Loc song in existence that you don't like?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2007, 08:46:58 PM »
^^^

A serious question; you seem to like everything he does; is there a Spider Loc song in existence that you don't like?

MATTER OF FACT THERE ARE SOME SONGS IN WHICH I'M NOT FEELING HIS LYRICS OR FLOW BUT BLUTIFUL WORLD HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FROM HIM..LIKE I STATED BEFORE SPI IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT AND ALTHOUGH HAS COME A LONG WAY WE HAVE YET TO SEE MORE AREAS IN WHICH HE CAN ALWAYS IMPROVE ; WHICH IS EXPECTED FROM ANY GROWING ARTIST IN THE INDUSTRY..