Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1977 times)

messi19

Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2007, 11:05:20 PM »
Spider has come a long way!!
His flows as far as i can recall from what i had heard from Spider before it was nothing to write home about!!
But yes he has gotten better on a few trackS
1I'll admit there are songs that he has made that got me saying some of his lines at times!
The Track i'm talkin about is "Bluiful World"
Track is  something great, but it's the few lines that he says every now and then, that got me intersted in the song, The beat is not Bad!!

To me, it's just the beat and the hook that does it.

Spider ain't sayin nothin on that track but nursery rhymes
NURSERY RHYMES HUH ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD TASTE FOR MUSIC YOU WOULD SUGGEST THAT FOR BLUTIFUL WORLD ?  ???

I'm on the blue mic standin in the blue booth
Got that blue light blinkin on the blue tooth
Blue water, great big blue sky
Blue royal, all kind of blue fly
Blue boxers saggin in my blue jeans
Blue chucks on, fat laced blue strings
Got a jacket thats made out of blue fox
Blue knocks on the back of my blue rocks
Snoopy blue in the cut with the blue steel
We drink blue beast, and pop blue pills
Shoot it out over dope like in Blue Hill
Blue benz on four big blue wheels
Hood rats, blue braids, blue heels
Good cat, got an ass like a blue whale
Spray paint got the hood full of blue walls
Bleed blue blood, and got blue balls

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE RHYMES THAT SEEM NURSERY LEVEL TO YOU HERE ? OR THE REMIX WHICH I THINK HE CAME BACK A LIL BIT HARDER WITH THE LYRICS ON VERSE 1 ..

�m in a blue Bent�, blue grill, blue tints
Striking blue ink when I jot down to blue print
The blue gloves coordinate with the blue hood
That blue leather look good with that blue wood
Blue Phantom, and the private jet blue
Fly first class, never use Jetblue
That blue Harley worth more than that blue book
I�m colorblind but I love how that blue look
It�s the truth, I�m a true blue boss
You cross me and you�ll bound to need Blue Cross
I ride wit a red rag every blue moon
Me and Smurf getting money in the blue room
Blue baseball cap, ride for the blue team
You can run but can�t hide from that blue beam
Blue Cripnotic filling up my blue cup
The boys in blue is hatin� cuz I blew up

He def. came harder on that second and i like both, i neva said i hated them but for me
it's the hook and the beat that does it but it still doesn't make it bad song bcuz
of that.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2007, 04:30:32 AM »
^^^

A serious question; you seem to like everything he does; is there a Spider Loc song in existence that you don't like?

MATTER OF FACT THERE ARE SOME SONGS IN WHICH I'M NOT FEELING HIS LYRICS OR FLOW BUT BLUTIFUL WORLD HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FROM HIM..LIKE I STATED BEFORE SPI IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT AND ALTHOUGH HAS COME A LONG WAY WE HAVE YET TO SEE MORE AREAS IN WHICH HE CAN ALWAYS IMPROVE ; WHICH IS EXPECTED FROM ANY GROWING ARTIST IN THE INDUSTRY..

Damn look at this thread LOL. Everyones oviously gonna have different opinions about him. I can almost 200% gurantee u if SPI was cool with Game still, he would have a way wider fan base then he does currently, that is the truth, if he was doin some collabs with him now, people would be like hes dope n shit. But to me SPI is dope imo, he has alotta potential, but the problem with him is exposure, dude needs to get more promo going, he drops shit outta no where lol. Everyone just chill til his West Kept Secret mixtape drops sept 11, same day as Curtiss, he just got a mixtape deal with Koch a few days ago, so shit will be at Best Buy, HMV etc. So we should see how that goes, then wait for his debut album. But 1 quick thing, juicygurl ur oviously on Spiders dick a bit to much, i think hes dope but i dont make 100% of my posts about him, i know ur a loyal fan and all and thats all good and im sure he respects u, but ur not getting paid to keep backing him up, u cant just change someones mind about someone just by writing a paragrah of something, no one really cares, u dont have to keep explaning urself over n over, its just music, calm down, whoever thinks hes dope will think hes dope, bottom line, end of discussion, whats so hard to get about that, just chill on him a bit, i got nothing against u or anything, its ur opinon but just chill a bit!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2007, 07:53:11 AM »
^^^

A serious question; you seem to like everything he does; is there a Spider Loc song in existence that you don't like?

MATTER OF FACT THERE ARE SOME SONGS IN WHICH I'M NOT FEELING HIS LYRICS OR FLOW BUT BLUTIFUL WORLD HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FROM HIM..LIKE I STATED BEFORE SPI IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT AND ALTHOUGH HAS COME A LONG WAY WE HAVE YET TO SEE MORE AREAS IN WHICH HE CAN ALWAYS IMPROVE ; WHICH IS EXPECTED FROM ANY GROWING ARTIST IN THE INDUSTRY..

Damn look at this thread LOL. Everyones oviously gonna have different opinions about him. I can almost 200% gurantee u if SPI was cool with Game still, he would have a way wider fan base then he does currently, that is the truth, if he was doin some collabs with him now, people would be like hes dope n shit. But to me SPI is dope imo, he has alotta potential, but the problem with him is exposure, dude needs to get more promo going, he drops shit outta no where lol. Everyone just chill til his West Kept Secret mixtape drops sept 11, same day as Curtiss, he just got a mixtape deal with Koch a few days ago, so shit will be at Best Buy, HMV etc. So we should see how that goes, then wait for his debut album. But 1 quick thing, juicygurl ur oviously on Spiders dick a bit to much, i think hes dope but i dont make 100% of my posts about him, i know ur a loyal fan and all and thats all good and im sure he respects u, but ur not getting paid to keep backing him up, u cant just change someones mind about someone just by writing a paragrah of something, no one really cares, u dont have to keep explaning urself over n over, its just music, calm down, whoever thinks hes dope will think hes dope, bottom line, end of discussion, whats so hard to get about that, just chill on him a bit, i got nothing against u or anything, its ur opinon but just chill a bit!!!
LOL..I'M SURPRISED TO HEAR THE TERM DICKRYDING COMING FROM YOU..LOL..I'M NOT TRYNA CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND ...I MEAN ALL IM MAINLY TRYNA GET ACROSS IS THAT PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE BEFORE JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON OF THE HATERS THAT DON'T LIKE SPI ALL BECAUSE OF SOME BEEF AND THEY FEEL THE NEED TO CHOOSE..TAKE FOR EXAMPLE THE BLUTIFUL WORLD LYRICS MESSI REFERRED TO AS NURSERY RHYMES WHEN LACES STATED HE LIKED THE SONG THAT HAD A FEW CATCHY PHRASES..ALTHOUGH WHEN I POSTED THE LYRICS AND ASKED HIM WHAT WAS SO NURSERY ABOUT THEM HE ADMITTED THAT HE LIKED BOTH VERSIONS..SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BRING PEOPLE VISUALIZATION SO THEY CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES THAT WHAT THEY MAY HAVE THOUGHT OR SAID ISN'T ALWAYS THE CONCLUSIVE ALIBI IN THE END..ULTIMATELY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ARTIST GET THE CREDIT HE DESERVES FOR ALL THE EFFORT HE HAS PUT IN FORTH AND GET A CHANCE TO SHINE...I'M HAPPY TO HEAR HE HAS A MIXTAPE DEAL WITH KOCH AND HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET THE EXPOSURE HE DESERVES WHEN HIS WEST KEPT SECRET :THE PREQUEL DROPS 09/11/07...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
^^^

LOL..I'M SURPRISED TO HEAR THE TERM DICKRYDING COMING FROM YOU..LOL..I'M NOT TRYNA CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND ...I MEAN ALL IM MAINLY TRYNA GET ACROSS IS THAT PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE BEFORE JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON OF THE HATERS THAT DON'T LIKE SPI ALL BECAUSE OF SOME BEEF AND THEY FEEL THE NEED TO CHOOSE..TAKE FOR EXAMPLE THE BLUTIFUL WORLD LYRICS MESSI REFERRED TO AS NURSERY RHYMES WHEN LACES STATED HE LIKED THE SONG THAT HAD A FEW CATCHY PHRASES..ALTHOUGH WHEN I POSTED THE LYRICS AND ASKED HIM WHAT WAS SO NURSERY ABOUT THEM HE ADMITTED THAT HE LIKED BOTH VERSIONS..SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BRING PEOPLE VISUALIZATION SO THEY CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES THAT WHAT THEY MAY HAVE THOUGHT OR SAID ISN'T ALWAYS THE CONCLUSIVE ALIBI IN THE END..ULTIMATELY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ARTIST GET THE CREDIT HE DESERVES FOR ALL THE EFFORT HE HAS PUT IN FORTH AND GET A CHANCE TO SHINE...I'M HAPPY TO HEAR HE HAS A MIXTAPE DEAL WITH KOCH AND HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET THE EXPOSURE HE DESERVES WHEN HIS WEST KEPT SECRET :THE PREQUEL DROPS 09/11/07...

LOl@Jucy

Just cuz a few pple liked Spider's tarck "Blutiful world" don't really mean much!
If anything, Spider verse on both tracks were wack!
Snoopy Blue was Dope on that track!!

You always looking for a reason as Johnny said to get folks to show sum love for Spider..Why???
If he is getting better then that's all Good!
Why does it bother you???
I don't see how the study of sociology has anything to do with  your incessant threads about a rapper and "gotta-get folks -to like" see that Spider is the best on the West??

You keep trying to force the word original down our throats??
How Is Sipder Original??
tell Me??

You porrbably gon reply by saying "If you don;'t Like Spider" then don't respond, and you know what you are right..But in this case, i think he is alright, nothing speacial about him, dobt that he will get to a stage where he will be considered a Dope Rapper!
But he is ok, just another rapper, who happens to be a crip or affiliated with Crips, reppin his set, and talkin bout everyting else, That Rappers before him have talked bout...And That's Real!!

Let Dude come up with sumthin new, then he might move from "just anotehr Crip-Rapper" to a 2notable rapper", until then dude will always be alright-which ain't bad..but it ain't Good!

If his album is dropping same tiem as Fiddy, i don't see him doing any decent numbers, cuz most folks will be checkin out fiddys Cd, to see what all the fuss is about!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2007, 09:30:51 AM »
^^^

LOl@Jucy

Just cuz a few pple liked Spider's tarck "Blutiful world" don't really mean much!
If anything, Spider verse on both tracks were wack!
Snoopy Blue was Dope on that track!!

You always looking for a reason as Johnny said to get folks to show sum love for Spider..Why???
If he is getting better then that's all Good!
Why does it bother you???
I don't see how the study of sociology has anything to do with  your incessant threads about a rapper and "gotta-get folks -to like" see that Spider is the best on the West??

You keep trying to force the word original down our throats??
How Is Sipder Original??
tell Me??

You porrbably gon reply by saying "If you don;'t Like Spider" then don't respond, and you know what you are right..But in this case, i think he is alright, nothing speacial about him, dobt that he will get to a stage where he will be considered a Dope Rapper!
But he is ok, just another rapper, who happens to be a crip or affiliated with Crips, reppin his set, and talkin bout everyting else, That Rappers before him have talked bout...And That's Real!!

Let Dude come up with sumthin new, then he might move from "just anotehr Crip-Rapper" to a 2notable rapper", until then dude will always be alright-which ain't bad..but it ain't Good!

If his album is dropping same tiem as Fiddy, i don't see him doing any decent numbers, cuz most folks will be checkin out fiddys Cd, to see what all the fuss is about!

ACTUALLY IT'S HIS MIXTAPE "THE WEST KEPT SECRET" THAT'S DROPPIN' THE SAME DAY AS FIFTY'S ..THERE'S NO EXACT DATE FOR THE ALBUM YET BUT IT WILL BE COMING SOON..IN MY OPINION SPI IS ORIGINAL ; NOT JUST ANOTHER CRIP-RAPPER. I UNDERSTAND THAT'S HOW HE CAME ABOUT TO MOST BUT IF YOU HAVE LISTENED TO HIS LATEST WORK YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH HE HAS EXPANDED TARGETING HIS FEMALE FANS ALONG WITH COMBINING THE DIFFERENT SETS IN L.A. ; WHICH PROVES THAT HE'S NOT LIMITING HIMSELF TO ONLY RAPPIN' ABOUT CRIP BANGING..I'M REALLY FEELING THAT NEW SUMMERTIME TRACK WHICH IN MY OPINION IS DEFINITELY ALBUM MATERIAL.. BUT IN ANY CASE I'M GLAD YOU THINK SPI IS ALRIGHT  ;D..I UNDERSTAND I'M ONLY ONE VOICE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW AND THAT MAY SEEM AGRAVATING BUT IM ONLY SCREAMING FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN ..THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN DOING THAT IS THERE ? I MEAN IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED IN SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WOULDN'T YOU FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN ? OR WOULD YOU REFRAIN YOURSELF AND KEEP QUIET BECAUSE OF CONTROVERSY OR WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK OF YOU ?

messi19

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2007, 12:58:04 PM »
^^^

SMH @ u..i said the verses on his remix version was better then the original, but i neva took back the whole "nursery rhyme" thing. read it ova again.

And i neva liked Spider like that, not because of some bandwagon shit, if that was the case then
i wouldn't even listened to G-Units shit. But i don't like Spider cuz i don't think that he's that talented.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:00:05 PM by messi19 »

OchoCinco

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »
JUICYGIRL.........go play with some dolls or somethings cus u clearly no nothin about rap music...u gotta be the biggest dickrider ive seen claiming that u know wats real and thats why u support spider..get real

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2007, 02:49:42 PM »
JUICYGIRL.........go play with some dolls or somethings cus u clearly no nothin about rap music...u gotta be the biggest dickrider ive seen claiming that u know wats real and thats why u support spider..get real
  I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A RAP MUSIC OR HIP HOP EXPERT..SHIT IF I WAS I'D BE WORKING FOR XXL OR THE SOURCE INSTEAD OF HERE TRYNA CONVEY TO YOU PEOPLE THAT IT IS MY OPINION THAT SPI'S MUSIC IS ORIGINAL AND VERSATILE ; AND IF THAT REALLY MAKES ME A DICK RIDER THEN I'M SPEECHLESS..I GUESS ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO PROTESTED TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS OR SPOKE UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN WERE IN FACT THE BIGGEST DICK RIDERS IN HISTORY...WOW !!! IF I HAVEN'T SAID IT BEFORE I'LL SAY IT AGAIN..IF ANYONE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN DON'T RESPOND..I DON'T WASTE MY TIME ON SHIT THAT DOESN'T GRASP MY INTEREST..YOU CAN EASILY BYPASS MY THREADS OR REPLIES BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS CAPTURED YOUR INTEREST SO I'M IN LIEU TO BELIEVE THAT EITHER SOME OF YOU ARE CLOSET SPI FANS OR THAT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE WHAT I'M SAYING IS FINALLY REGISTERING ..NOW IF NONE OF THESE TWO FACTS ARE TRUE THEN THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANY MORE RESPONSE..

StevenQBosell

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2007, 03:30:37 PM »
^^^^

trust me, there are no "closet" spider fans

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2007, 03:34:22 PM »
  I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A RAP MUSIC OR HIP HOP EXPERT..SHIT IF I WAS I'D BE WORKING FOR XXL OR THE SOURCE INSTEAD OF HERE TRYNA CONVEY TO YOU PEOPLE THAT IT IS MY OPINION THAT SPI'S MUSIC IS ORIGINAL AND VERSATILE ; AND IF THAT REALLY MAKES ME A DICK RIDER THEN I'M SPEECHLESS..I GUESS ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO PROTESTED TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS OR SPOKE UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN WERE IN FACT THE BIGGEST DICK RIDERS IN HISTORY...WOW !!! IF I HAVEN'T SAID IT BEFORE I'LL SAY IT AGAIN..IF ANYONE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN DON'T RESPOND..I DON'T WASTE MY TIME ON SHIT THAT DOESN'T GRASP MY INTEREST..YOU CAN EASILY BYPASS MY THREADS OR REPLIES BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS CAPTURED YOUR INTEREST SO I'M IN LIEU TO BELIEVE THAT EITHER SOME OF YOU ARE CLOSET SPI FANS OR THAT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE WHAT I'M SAYING IS FINALLY REGISTERING ..NOW IF NONE OF THESE TWO FACTS ARE TRUE THEN THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANY MORE RESPONSE..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG CAN U PLEASE JUST SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2007, 03:48:50 PM »
^^^^

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT ?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:11 AM »
^^^^

I doubt they are "closet" Spider Fan..
If they don't like him, they don't like Him..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2007, 09:52:43 AM »
^^^^

WHICH ONE ARE YOU  ?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2007, 07:15:39 AM »
^^^^

WHICH ONE ARE YOU  ?

seriously..what would it benefit me, if i was "closet spider" fan??
of all these to be..please!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2007, 08:31:07 AM »
^^^^

WHICH ONE ARE YOU  ?

seriously..what would it benefit me, if i was "closet spider" fan??
of all these to be..please!!!

I COULD HAVE SWORN I STATED THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE RESPONSE UNLESS THERE ARE CLOSET SPI FANS AND YET YOU STILL REPLY..IF YOURE NOT ONE OF THEM WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO PROVE YOUR SELF NOT TO BE ONE ? I WOULDN'T SIT HERE AND ARGUE THAT FACT IF I DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AN ARTIST !!! ;D