Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1981 times)

messi19

Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 07:47:59 PM »
look i mean im not hatin on a brother gettin that money in a good way u know what im sayin, but
to come here and make up stuff about Game just because you like Spider is foolish. I understand that
you want to defend your favorite rapper but eaz on about that, your almost forcing it. I haven't even
seen you post in other topics beside Spiders and like Johnny 100 i really think you just now became a fan
(no hate). I mean its cool bring out news and music about Spider, but stop all that yappin he's the realest, he's the best, he's the hardest and all of that shit because that doesn't really matter.
WELL LIKE I SAID IM JUST STATING AN OPINION ..IM NOT TRYNA FORCE FEED IT TO NOBODY AND IM DEFINITELY NOT MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT GAME..ALL IVE SAID IS TRUE..IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ON SPI AND ALMOST SEEM UPSET THAT HE HAS AN UPCOMING ALBUM WITH G-UNIT..I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DUDE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY HATERS HE HAS OUT THERE IT REALLY DOESN'T BREAK HIM OR MAKE HIM WEAK..THATS THE TYPE OF MIND FRAME THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE TOP..WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS YOU MAY SAY HOW CAN ONE EVER EXPECT TO GO ANYWHERE ? CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU ...WITHOUT IT ONE IS SET UP TO AUTOMATICALLY FAIL..THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU SO PLEASE BELIEVE..

But how do u know it's true if your just a "fan". But forget about that
im like dude above said you should stop it cuz as u can see the people
ain't appreciating Spider like you do so eaz up on that ish.

But i listen to everything i dont hate but stop this "i like Spider so i have to hate Games shit and talk
greazy about him" shit, just keep comin with news and music and let it be like dat you don't
have to come to an argument wit dudes who say he wack bcause u already know thats the response
you gon get when u already know that people on here aren't really in to Spider.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 07:51:42 PM by messi19 »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »
^^^^NO IT WONT. WHY YOU THINK 50 IS BRINGIN GAME BACK TO G UNIT? BECAUSE HE KNOWS spider WILL NEVER SELL RECORDS BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM

OMG YOU REALLY THINK GAME IS COMING BACK TO GUNIT AFTER GAME GOT A G-UNOT TATTOO AND 50 GOT THE SHIT PATENTED..? STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU HEAR UNLESS ITS A RELIABLE SOURCE OR YOU HEARD IT FROM THE MAN HIMSELF

OK STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING I HEAR UNLESS ITS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE? IN THAT CASE I DONT BELIVE spider lok WILL EVER DROP A REAL ALBUM FROMA REAL COMPANY. THE ODDS OF GAME GOING BACK TO G UNIT AND RELEASING AN ALBUM ARE WAY BIGGER THAN spider EVER RELEASING ANYTHING. GAME WAS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MEMBER OF G UNIT BESIDES 50. SINCE HE LEFT G UNIT HAS BEEN A SINKING SHIP. 50 NEEDS GAME MORE THAN HE NEEDS SOME NON RAPPIN ASS NOBODY TO BRING HIS PUNK ASS RECORD COMPANY BACK.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW SO YOU CAN HEAR FOR YOUR SELF THAT HIS ALBUM WILL DROP WITH G-UNIT...GAME MIGHT HAVE SOLD LOTS OF ALBUMS AND WAS UP THERE WITH 50 BUT HE LET THAT SHIT GET TO HIS HEAD BY POWER TRIPPIN'..NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED THEM OR WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU..GAME'S CAREER IS THE ONE GOING DOWN ..PEOPLE ARE SICK OF HEARING THE FAKE NY ACCENT ALONG WITH THE FAKE WANNA BE GANGSTER PLAYED OUT IMAGE.THE TRUTH IS GAME WAS A STRIPPER GOING BY THE NAME OF DOJA APPPEARED ON CHANGE OF HEART AND LIVED IN PALMDALE..50 MADE THE GAME TO WHAT HE WAS..AND NOW IT'S GAME OVER..REAL RECOGNIZES REAL AND SPI IS AS REAL AS THEY COME PLUS THE NIGGA GOT MAD CONFIDENCE AND HEART..YOU CAN HEAR THE HUNGER IN HIS LYRICS IF YOU PAY CLOSE ATTENTION..YOU MAY HAVE KNOW SPI FROM THE GAME AND 50 BEEF BUT YOU WILL FINISH KNOWING THAT HE IS THE TRUE WEST..STAY TUNED FOR THE ALBUM AND COP HIS WEST KEPT SECRET MIXTAPE TO BE RELEASED 09/11/07 ...

LOL  ::)..fo real u must reeally be Spider or someone who promotes him. Yeah Game was a stripper thats right;)

so did u check him out or??

SEE THATS MY POINT EXACTLY HOW CAN YOU JUDGE AND BE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EVEN PEEP IT OUT FOR REAL ?

Ive heard enough to know hes garbage.thats all i need.

WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD ? I ASKED YOU TO NAME 1 SONG WITH A COUPLE LYRICS..AND I STILL HAVENT GOT THAT FROM YOU ..SO UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONCLUSIVE TO BACK UP YOUR JUDGEMENT PLEASE STOP SAYING HE'S GARBAGE ..

I've heard a couple songs he was on. I don't remember the names because I don't need to because I don'tlike them. For real this guy is a off brand C-bo. The main difference is C-Bo was great in his time. spider is nobody in anybody's time. Its not a good look when you're more known for who's chain you snatched than you are for your rappin skills.

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »
spider loc is garbage and will probably never release a album on g-unit and if he were to it would flop

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 08:18:43 PM »
^^^^NO IT WONT. WHY YOU THINK 50 IS BRINGIN GAME BACK TO G UNIT? BECAUSE HE KNOWS spider WILL NEVER SELL RECORDS BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM

OMG YOU REALLY THINK GAME IS COMING BACK TO GUNIT AFTER GAME GOT A G-UNOT TATTOO AND 50 GOT THE SHIT PATENTED..? STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU HEAR UNLESS ITS A RELIABLE SOURCE OR YOU HEARD IT FROM THE MAN HIMSELF

OK STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING I HEAR UNLESS ITS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE? IN THAT CASE I DONT BELIVE spider lok WILL EVER DROP A REAL ALBUM FROMA REAL COMPANY. THE ODDS OF GAME GOING BACK TO G UNIT AND RELEASING AN ALBUM ARE WAY BIGGER THAN spider EVER RELEASING ANYTHING. GAME WAS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MEMBER OF G UNIT BESIDES 50. SINCE HE LEFT G UNIT HAS BEEN A SINKING SHIP. 50 NEEDS GAME MORE THAN HE NEEDS SOME NON RAPPIN ASS NOBODY TO BRING HIS PUNK ASS RECORD COMPANY BACK.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW SO YOU CAN HEAR FOR YOUR SELF THAT HIS ALBUM WILL DROP WITH G-UNIT...GAME MIGHT HAVE SOLD LOTS OF ALBUMS AND WAS UP THERE WITH 50 BUT HE LET THAT SHIT GET TO HIS HEAD BY POWER TRIPPIN'..NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED THEM OR WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU..GAME'S CAREER IS THE ONE GOING DOWN ..PEOPLE ARE SICK OF HEARING THE FAKE NY ACCENT ALONG WITH THE FAKE WANNA BE GANGSTER PLAYED OUT IMAGE.THE TRUTH IS GAME WAS A STRIPPER GOING BY THE NAME OF DOJA APPPEARED ON CHANGE OF HEART AND LIVED IN PALMDALE..50 MADE THE GAME TO WHAT HE WAS..AND NOW IT'S GAME OVER..REAL RECOGNIZES REAL AND SPI IS AS REAL AS THEY COME PLUS THE NIGGA GOT MAD CONFIDENCE AND HEART..YOU CAN HEAR THE HUNGER IN HIS LYRICS IF YOU PAY CLOSE ATTENTION..YOU MAY HAVE KNOW SPI FROM THE GAME AND 50 BEEF BUT YOU WILL FINISH KNOWING THAT HE IS THE TRUE WEST..STAY TUNED FOR THE ALBUM AND COP HIS WEST KEPT SECRET MIXTAPE TO BE RELEASED 09/11/07 ...

LOL  ::)..fo real u must reeally be Spider or someone who promotes him. Yeah Game was a stripper thats right;)

so did u check him out or??

SEE THATS MY POINT EXACTLY HOW CAN YOU JUDGE AND BE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EVEN PEEP IT OUT FOR REAL ?

Ive heard enough to know hes garbage.thats all i need.

WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD ? I ASKED YOU TO NAME 1 SONG WITH A COUPLE LYRICS..AND I STILL HAVENT GOT THAT FROM YOU ..SO UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONCLUSIVE TO BACK UP YOUR JUDGEMENT PLEASE STOP SAYING HE'S GARBAGE ..

^^
I think you should just accept that there are folks out here, that just don't share the same passion, that you have for Spider Locs Music!!
It's the unfortunate  reality of Life!!
I'm sure Spider Locc is aware of this, if he ain't then he should be!
Every artist in the Hip Hop is aware that they have their loyal fans and they have fans that will not like either music , or their lyrics, You can't impress everybody, I'm so it's not possible!

So Rather than jump on everybody who ain't giving Spider Locc the time of time, i think you should concentrate that time on those who share your passion for his music! Starting up thread praising Spider Locc, and saying his the best on a forum that has very few Spider Locc fans is not a good idea and you will alway be getting into arguments with folks who don't like him!
It's Music they have a choice whether to listen to his music or not,
if they choose not to listen to it thats fine, but to have to force them to appreicate his music and give his music a chance is going to far!

If Spider Locc is that good, I'm sure these guys, who  ain't feeling his music, will probably one day will, but it won't be cuz of your incessant threads on the Artist!

Don't take this as a shot at you, cuz i don't know you, and it will be stupid to talk or type crap about you on the internet, I'm just hoping you understand what I'm trying to get across to you!

I'm speaking objectively on this!
I'm a Spider Fan, but I'm not here trying to convince folks to bump his music, if that ain't selling here I'm just leaving it and enjoying his music for what i can get from it period!

Peace & One!
Ya Digg!!

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE NOT APPRECIATING SPI'S MUSIC..BUT IF YOU PAY CLOSE ATTENTION MOST PEOPLE JUST SAY HE'S GARBAGE BASED ON HERE SAY OR THE WHOLE GAME DISS THING..HOW WOULD YOU HONESTLY FEEL IF YOU HAD A PASSION FOR SOMETHING AND EVERYTIME YOU LOOKED AROUND YOU HAD PEOPLE TALKIN' SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HONESTLY WORKED HARD FOR OR YOU GAVE YOUR LIFEWORTH'S DEDICATION TO WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING ABOUT YOUR PASSION OR WHAT YOUR MISSION IS AND GIVING OTHER PEOPLE CREDIT WHO FOLLOWED YOUR ORIGINAL IDEA ? IM NOT HERE TO FORCE ANYBODY TO DO ANYTHING THEY DONT WANNA DO...I KNOW YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE FANS AND HATERS BUT WOULDNT YOU RATHER THE HATERS TO PASS WHAT A FAN GOT TO POST IN A FORUM BY WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENTS OR DRAMA ? ITS NATURAL TO SEE UPCOMING NEWS AND ATICLES ON ARTISTS IN FORUMS BUT MY POINT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN DONT READ IT OR RESPOND TO IT...TRUTHFULLY ITS WHEN THEY STOP TALKIN' THAT ONE SHOULD WORRY..

IM JUST ASKIN' PEOPLE WHAT THEY DONT LIKE ,NO ARGUMENTS THERE OR FORCE FEEDING..JUST PLAIN DISCUSSION..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
look i mean im not hatin on a brother gettin that money in a good way u know what im sayin, but
to come here and make up stuff about Game just because you like Spider is foolish. I understand that
you want to defend your favorite rapper but eaz on about that, your almost forcing it. I haven't even
seen you post in other topics beside Spiders and like Johnny 100 i really think you just now became a fan
(no hate). I mean its cool bring out news and music about Spider, but stop all that yappin he's the realest, he's the best, he's the hardest and all of that shit because that doesn't really matter.
WELL LIKE I SAID IM JUST STATING AN OPINION ..IM NOT TRYNA FORCE FEED IT TO NOBODY AND IM DEFINITELY NOT MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT GAME..ALL IVE SAID IS TRUE..IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ON SPI AND ALMOST SEEM UPSET THAT HE HAS AN UPCOMING ALBUM WITH G-UNIT..I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DUDE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY HATERS HE HAS OUT THERE IT REALLY DOESN'T BREAK HIM OR MAKE HIM WEAK..THATS THE TYPE OF MIND FRAME THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE TOP..WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS YOU MAY SAY HOW CAN ONE EVER EXPECT TO GO ANYWHERE ? CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU ...WITHOUT IT ONE IS SET UP TO AUTOMATICALLY FAIL..THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU SO PLEASE BELIEVE..

But i listen to everything i dont hate but stop this "i like Spider so i have to hate Games shit and talk
greazy about him" shit, just keep comin with news and music and let it be like dat you don't
have to come to an argument wit dudes who say he wack bcause u already know thats the response

WELL LETS JUST SAY JAYCEON TAYLOR WAS MY NEIGHBOR IN PALMDALE...WATCHED CHANGE OF HEART ..OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD A GOOD FRIEND WHO WORKED OUT OF THE RIGHT TRACK STRIP CLUB IN L.A. AND SEEN OLD DOJA COMING OUT THE CLUB..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT..IM SPEAKING FACTS IVE SEEN FOR MYSELF
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 06:08:44 AM by JUCYGIRL »

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2007, 08:36:11 PM »
fuck spider loc......nigga cant rap for shit

StevenQBosell

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^

For some reason your sig in this thread is hilarious to me

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2007, 09:24:35 PM »
i like spider loc's music, like alot of other mixtapes out there some songs suck some or good i own all of his mixtapes & i hope he drops a album soon.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2007, 09:25:03 PM »

WELL LETS JUST JAYCEON TAYLOR WAS MY NEIGHBOR IN PALMDALE...WATCHED CHANGE OF HEART ..OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD A GOOD FRIEND WHO WORKED OUT OF THE RIGHT TRACK STRIP CLUB IN L.A. AND SEEN OLD DOJA COMING OUT THE CLUB..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT..IM SPEAKING FACTS IVE SEEN FOR MYSELF
unless you can provide proof that the nigga work at a strip club that his mom ran or was the manager at, which she was, then shut da fuck up.  we done been down this fuckin road before wit curtis and no damn proof.  

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »

Everyone in this thread are stupid shits, stop talking on things u dont know. That nigga Game aint eva going to rejoin the Unit, but i know he will sometime in his career do some collabs with them and hop on there albums, but there aint gon no reunion LMAO, keep thinking that. And Spiders album will be coming no later then 1st quarter 2008, if his album aint out by then ill delete my account from this forum, someone keep it in mind lol!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 10:56:43 PM by johnny1000 »

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »
Spi ain't as bad as i first thought, i took the time 2 give his mixtapes a listen, and he's not half-bad...far from anything special though

i also have little belief he'll ever release an album on gunit at least, or any major for that fact...independent is a possibility

if he does, hey all the luck 2 em, i'd check it out...just stating what i think though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 10:04:49 PM »

Everyone in this thread are stupid shits, stop taling on things u dont know. That nigga Game aint eva going to rejoin the Unit, but i know he will sometime in his career do some collabs with them and hop on there albums, but there aint gon no reunion LMAO, keep thinking that. And Spiders album will be coming no later then 1st quarter 2007, if his album aint out by then ill delete my account from this forum, someone keep it in mind lol!!!
you mean 1st quarter 2008 and this is interscope we are talkin about, so 2nd or third quarter if at all.   spidee wont sale as much as mobb or banks and that= loss money for iovine and interscope, so it wont see the light of day unless curtis foots the whole damn bill. and yayo is the only nigga that will get that type of damn treament.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 10:19:40 PM »
for some reason this thread made me want to bump 240

StevenQBosell

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2007, 10:20:26 PM »
spidee wont sale as much as mobb or banks and that= loss money for iovine and interscope, so it wont see the light of day unless curtis foots the whole damn bill. and yayo is the only nigga that will get that type of damn treament.

Mobb has a way bigger and loyal fan base compared to Loc, and they still from all accounts couldn't crack gold.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2007, 10:29:31 PM »

Everyone in this thread are stupid shits, stop talking on things u dont know. That nigga Game aint eva going to rejoin the Unit, but i know he will sometime in his career do some collabs with them and hop on there albums, but there aint gon no reunion LMAO, keep thinking that. And Spiders album will be coming no later then 1st quarter 2007, if his album aint out by then ill delete my account from this forum, someone keep it in mind lol!!!

Feel free to delete your account. We are no longer in the 1st quarter 2007.