Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1971 times)

Al Bundy

Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2007, 10:32:25 PM »
^^^^NO IT WONT. WHY YOU THINK 50 IS BRINGIN GAME BACK TO G UNIT? BECAUSE HE KNOWS spider WILL NEVER SELL RECORDS BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM

Everyone in this thread are stupid shits, stop talking on things u dont know. That nigga Game aint eva going to rejoin the Unit, but i know he will sometime in his career do some collabs with them and hop on there albums, but there aint gon no reunion LMAO, keep thinking that. And Spiders album will be coming no later then 1st quarter 2007, if his album aint out by then ill delete my account from this forum, someone keep it in mind lol!!!

We have already passed the first quarter of 2007 so you can delete your account now.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2007, 10:40:34 PM »
spider loc is garbage and will probably never release a album on g-unit and if he were to it would flop
truf

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »
^^^^NO IT WONT. WHY YOU THINK 50 IS BRINGIN GAME BACK TO G UNIT? BECAUSE HE KNOWS spider WILL NEVER SELL RECORDS BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM

Everyone in this thread are stupid shits, stop talking on things u dont know. That nigga Game aint eva going to rejoin the Unit, but i know he will sometime in his career do some collabs with them and hop on there albums, but there aint gon no reunion LMAO, keep thinking that. And Spiders album will be coming no later then 1st quarter 2007, if his album aint out by then ill delete my account from this forum, someone keep it in mind lol!!!

Feel free to delete your account. We are no longer in the 1st quarter 2007.

LOL, my bad cuz, 08, my accounts gone then lol!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2007, 05:25:18 AM »
mack 10 did a song with spi a few months ago for spi album

YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BUT WASNT 100% SURE

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2007, 07:05:27 AM »
Put some shit out damn man.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2007, 08:16:35 AM »
Spider Loc is an average rapper at best!

He does not have the flair of mykestro, or the lyrical finese as  Crooked I, Dirty Birdy,or Doc Stank...

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2007, 09:28:20 AM »
look i mean im not hatin on a brother gettin that money in a good way u know what im sayin, but
to come here and make up stuff about Game just because you like Spider is foolish. I understand that
you want to defend your favorite rapper but eaz on about that, your almost forcing it. I haven't even
seen you post in other topics beside Spiders and like Johnny 100 i really think you just now became a fan
(no hate). I mean its cool bring out news and music about Spider, but stop all that yappin he's the realest, he's the best, he's the hardest and all of that shit because that doesn't really matter.
WELL LIKE I SAID IM JUST STATING AN OPINION ..IM NOT TRYNA FORCE FEED IT TO NOBODY AND IM DEFINITELY NOT MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT GAME..ALL IVE SAID IS TRUE..IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ON SPI AND ALMOST SEEM UPSET THAT HE HAS AN UPCOMING ALBUM WITH G-UNIT..I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DUDE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY HATERS HE HAS OUT THERE IT REALLY DOESN'T BREAK HIM OR MAKE HIM WEAK..THATS THE TYPE OF MIND FRAME THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE TOP..WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS YOU MAY SAY HOW CAN ONE EVER EXPECT TO GO ANYWHERE ? CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU ...WITHOUT IT ONE IS SET UP TO AUTOMATICALLY FAIL..THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU SO PLEASE BELIEVE..

But how do u know it's true if your just a "fan". But forget about that
im like dude above said you should stop it cuz as u can see the people
ain't appreciating Spider like you do so eaz up on that ish.

But i listen to everything i dont hate but stop this "i like Spider so i have to hate Games shit and talk
greazy about him" shit, just keep comin with news and music and let it be like dat you don't
have to come to an argument wit dudes who say he wack bcause u already know thats the response
you gon get when u already know that people on here aren't really in to Spider.

WELL LETS JUST SAY JAYCEON TAYLOR WAS MY NEIGHBOR IN PALMDALE...WATCHED CHANGE OF HEART ..OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD A GOOD FRIEND WHO WORKED OUT OF THE RIGHT TRACK STRIP CLUB IN L.A. AND SEEN OLD DOJA COMING OUT THE CLUB..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT..IM SPEAKING FACTS IVE SEEN FOR MYSELF

YEAH RIGHT..PPF HAHA.

pluuss, lets just say if Game really is a fake blood and 50 really is a snitch or whateva, what are u trying to accomplish??

so what? i mean u're real sorry if u tryna get fans to turn on Game, some of us
wants to listen to the music thats why i hate all of the hes fake/hes a snitch/cant walk through his hood
that rappers be sayin bout each other and lol @ u being his neighboor, yeah right haha but whateva.

Okay lets say for instance that Spider is the hardest nigga on earth? So what? I don't give a fuck about that
why should i? We know Spider because of the music we dont know shit about his past or anything and neither do we care so why u always bringing shit like dat up as soon as someone says that he's wack.

Niggas say he wack n u say "OMG it seems like the Game stans are intimidated that the real westcoast king is starting to get some shine" or sum like dat shut the fuck up, some think he wack some not leave it at that.

And the thing thats stupid is that you say that Spider won that award for that track on that Madden game, lol
its good for him but i can almost swear on ma life that he'll never even be nominated on BET, VMAs or even perform there so its not something u should talk loud about.

Bring us Spider news/music and shut up about it, u trippin fo real.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2007, 11:01:33 AM »
look i mean im not hatin on a brother gettin that money in a good way u know what im sayin, but
to come here and make up stuff about Game just because you like Spider is foolish. I understand that
you want to defend your favorite rapper but eaz on about that, your almost forcing it. I haven't even
seen you post in other topics beside Spiders and like Johnny 100 i really think you just now became a fan
(no hate). I mean its cool bring out news and music about Spider, but stop all that yappin he's the realest, he's the best, he's the hardest and all of that shit because that doesn't really matter.
WELL LIKE I SAID IM JUST STATING AN OPINION ..IM NOT TRYNA FORCE FEED IT TO NOBODY AND IM DEFINITELY NOT MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT GAME..ALL IVE SAID IS TRUE..IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ON SPI AND ALMOST SEEM UPSET THAT HE HAS AN UPCOMING ALBUM WITH G-UNIT..I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DUDE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY HATERS HE HAS OUT THERE IT REALLY DOESN'T BREAK HIM OR MAKE HIM WEAK..THATS THE TYPE OF MIND FRAME THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE TOP..WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS YOU MAY SAY HOW CAN ONE EVER EXPECT TO GO ANYWHERE ? CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU ...WITHOUT IT ONE IS SET UP TO AUTOMATICALLY FAIL..THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU SO PLEASE BELIEVE..

But i listen to everything i dont hate but stop this "i like Spider so i have to hate Games shit and talk
greazy about him" shit, just keep comin with news and music and let it be like dat you don't
have to come to an argument wit dudes who say he wack bcause u already know thats the response

WELL LETS JUST SAY JAYCEON TAYLOR WAS MY NEIGHBOR IN PALMDALE...WATCHED CHANGE OF HEART ..OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD A GOOD FRIEND WHO WORKED OUT OF THE RIGHT TRACK STRIP CLUB IN L.A. AND SEEN OLD DOJA COMING OUT THE CLUB..THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT..IM SPEAKING FACTS IVE SEEN FOR MYSELF

YEAH RIGHT..PPF HAHA.

pluuss, lets just say if Game really is a fake blood and 50 really is a snitch or whateva, what are u trying to accomplish??

wants to listen to the music thats why i hate all of the hes fake/hes a snitch/cant walk through his hood
that rappers be sayin bout each other and lol @ u being his neighboor, yeah right haha but whateva.

Okay lets say for instance that Spider is the hardest nigga on earth? So what? I don't give a fuck about that
why should i? We know Spider because of the music we dont know shit about his past or anything and neither do we care so why u always bringing shit like dat up as soon as someone says that he's wack.

Niggas say he wack n u say "OMG it seems like the Game stans are intimidated that the real westcoast king is starting to get some shine" or sum like dat shut the fuck up, some think he wack some not leave it at that.

And the thing thats stupid is that you say that Spider won that award for that track on that Madden game, lol
its good for him but i can almost swear on ma life that he'll never even be nominated on BET, VMAs or even perform there so its not something u should talk loud about.

FIRST OFF I DONT POST THREADS OR REPLIES TRAGETING GAME OR TRYING TO GET FANS TO GO AGAINST HIM..I ONLY REVEAL THE REAL WHEN PEOPLE COMPARE SPI TO GAME OR WHEN THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD OF SPI'S MUSIC BUT THE WHOLE CONTROVERSY THING TURNS GAME FANS AGAINST HIM..I WOULD NEVER POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE OR DERAGATORY ON A GAME THREAD THATS POSITVE COMING FROM A FAN...IF YOU CHOOSE TO FUCK WITH HIM THAT'S YOURE OPINION..I ONLY SPEAK THE REAL OF THINGS I HAVE EYE-WITNESSED..ITS ON THE NON BELIEVER TO MAKE THEIR INVESTIGATIONS TO GET THE FACTS...BUT REGARDLESS LIKE YOU SAID NONE OF THAT MATTERS IN A DEVOTION TO YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER..YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY "NEVER " THOUGH BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BRING ESPECIALLY IN THE RAP GAME..GETTING AN AWARD FOR THE SAME THING GAME ; WHO'S ALREADY AN ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL RAPPER THAT DROPPED ALBUMS WENT UP AGAINST IS ACTUALLY A VERY BIG START IF YOU ASK ME.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2007, 11:32:52 AM »

FIRST OFF I DONT POST THREADS OR REPLIES TRAGETING GAME OR TRYING TO GET FANS TO GO AGAINST HIM..I ONLY REVEAL THE REAL WHEN PEOPLE COMPARE SPI TO GAME OR WHEN THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD OF SPI'S MUSIC BUT THE WHOLE CONTROVERSY THING TURNS GAME FANS AGAINST HIM..I WOULD NEVER POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE OR DERAGATORY ON A GAME THREAD THATS POSITVE COMING FROM A FAN...IF YOU CHOOSE TO FUCK WITH HIM THAT'S YOURE OPINION..I ONLY SPEAK THE REAL OF THINGS I HAVE EYE-WITNESSED..ITS ON THE NON BELIEVER TO MAKE THEIR INVESTIGATIONS TO GET THE FACTS...BUT REGARDLESS LIKE YOU SAID NONE OF THAT MATTERS IN A DEVOTION TO YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER..YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY "NEVER " THOUGH BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BRING ESPECIALLY IN THE RAP GAME..GETTING AN AWARD FOR THE SAME THING GAME ; WHO'S ALREADY AN ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL RAPPER THAT DROPPED ALBUMS WENT UP AGAINST IS ACTUALLY A VERY BIG START IF YOU ASK ME.

Dang..Ya certainly are reppin Spider Loc to the fullest!1

Why does every thread about Spider Locc have to involve The Game???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2007, 11:52:34 AM »

YEAH RIGHT..PPF HAHA.

But nobody asked about what you've seen, plus nobody cares anybody
can say shit like dat but scrap that shit. Im just sayin, when dudes here say
he wack why u gettin mad and then all of a sudden name Game? Like i said
yeah Game is ma favorite rapper right now but does that mean i have to shout out
G-Unot Fuck G-Unit n shit like dat, NO, i have Spiders Connected, his Bangadoshis and some
other trax cuz i respect the art and the hustle that brothers be doin.

The whole point of ma post is, when someone says he wack, dont bring up another rapper
or that hes the releast or that hes the hardest or shit like dat cuz nobody gives a fuck.
When you post a new track and people comment on them stop acting like that makes him
good cuz hatas keep commenting, no, people here give THEIR oppinions about him and from
the look of it you can't stand shit so i really do believe your Spider or sumone affiliated. But whateva.

Stop acting like he the best thing that happened cuz honestly dude isn't that good but i respect
his hustle and his improvment, but i hate when 50/Game/Spider keeps talking shit bout each other
that shit is wack fo real.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »

They did a song called "Color Blind".. obviously it will most likely be about Mack 10 bein' a Blood (red) and Spider being a Crip (blue) and they both roll with each other 'cause they 'Color Blind"..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2007, 11:47:09 AM »

They did a song called "Color Blind".. obviously it will most likely be about Mack 10 bein' a Blood (red) and Spider being a Crip (blue) and they both roll with each other 'cause they 'Color Blind"..
THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE DOPE..I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE TRACK

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »
like seriously tho, spider cant rap.......like i could care less how real he is or whatever, why the fuck would i be listenin to a rap song if the rapper on it cant even rap? dude has no flow or wordplay or anythin that makes me wanna listen to him....only song i liked from him was Things Change off the GRODT soundtrack and even there, his flow is wack and off beat.....

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »
and how also, how the fuck do niggas know that game was a stripper? did yall actuallly go in the clubs and watch the nigga strip?? cuz thats pretty fuckin gay too IMO

messi19

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2007, 02:43:38 PM »
like seriously tho, spider cant rap.......like i could care less how real he is or whatever, why the fuck would i be listenin to a rap song if the rapper on it cant even rap? dude has no flow or wordplay or anythin that makes me wanna listen to him....only song i liked from him was Things Change off the GRODT soundtrack and even there, his flow is wack and off beat.....

Thats what im sayin, these westcoast rappers keeps yappin bout who's
fake and who's real like it matters. So what if a nigga is the hardest nigga
out? We want the music not your background, and niggas keep asking
why these lil kids like rappers because of their swag, well theres your answer.

It's all about Image/Bakground these days.