Author Topic: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT  (Read 1974 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: SPIDER LOC SETS THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »
like seriously tho, spider cant rap.......like i could care less how real he is or whatever, why the fuck would i be listenin to a rap song if the rapper on it cant even rap? dude has no flow or wordplay or anythin that makes me wanna listen to him....only song i liked from him was Things Change off the GRODT soundtrack and even there, his flow is wack and off beat.....

Thats what im sayin, these westcoast rappers keeps yappin bout who's
fake and who's real like it matters. So what if a nigga is the hardest nigga
out? We want the music not your background, and niggas keep asking
why these lil kids like rappers because of their swag, well theres your answer.

It's all about Image/Bakground these days.

OK SO IN YOUR PERSPECTIVE WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW ? KEEP IN MY MIND THAT SPI'S SHIT AIN'T DROPPED YET..I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT WHAT YOU HEAR FROM SPI ON A MIXTAPE VERSES AN ALBUM ARE TWO ENTIRELY SEPERATE ENTITIES..WERE YOU BUMPING ANY OF THE ARTISTS THAT ARE IN THE GAME ON TOP NOW OR IN THE PAST AND THOUGHT THEY WERE AS GOOD AS THE COMMERCIALIZED ONES BEFORE THEIR DEBUT ALBUM ? AND PLEASE DONT NAME ONE THATS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST A DECADE WITH NO ALBUM

Blu Lacez

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »
^^
Snoop
DPG
Warren G
Dub C
The Game
Ice Cube
Outcast
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Master P & No Limit
Nas
Jay Z
Bigg L
..should i continue??

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »

AND PLEASE DONT NAME ONE THATS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST A DECADE WITH NO ALBUM[/b]

somebody send word 2 Crooked I that this chick dissin him so he can get at Spider Loc and REALLY end his career
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blu Lacez

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2007, 07:01:59 PM »

^^
I think you should just accept that there are folks out here, that just don't share the same passion, that you have for Spider Locs Music!!
It's the unfortunate  reality of Life!!
I'm sure Spider Locc is aware of this, if he ain't then he should be!
Every artist in the Hip Hop is aware that they have their loyal fans and they have fans that will not like either music , or their lyrics, You can't impress everybody, I'm so it's not possible!

So Rather than jump on everybody who ain't giving Spider Locc the time of time, i think you should concentrate that time on those who share your passion for his music! Starting up thread praising Spider Locc, and saying his the best on a forum that has very few Spider Locc fans is not a good idea and you will alway be getting into arguments with folks who don't like him!
It's Music they have a choice whether to listen to his music or not,
if they choose not to listen to it thats fine, but to have to force them to appreicate his music and give his music a chance is going to far!

If Spider Locc is that good, I'm sure these guys, who  ain't feeling his music, will probably one day will, but it won't be cuz of your incessant threads on the Artist!

Don't take this as a shot at you, cuz i don't know you, and it will be stupid to talk or type crap about you on the internet, I'm just hoping you understand what I'm trying to get across to you!

I'm speaking objectively on this!
I'm a Spider Fan, but I'm not here trying to convince folks to bump his music, if that ain't selling here I'm just leaving it and enjoying his music for what i can get from it period!

Peace & One!
Ya Digg!!

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE NOT APPRECIATING SPI'S MUSIC..BUT IF YOU PAY CLOSE ATTENTION MOST PEOPLE JUST SAY HE'S GARBAGE BASED ON HERE SAY OR THE WHOLE GAME DISS THING..HOW WOULD YOU HONESTLY FEEL IF YOU HAD A PASSION FOR SOMETHING AND EVERYTIME YOU LOOKED AROUND YOU HAD PEOPLE TALKIN' SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HONESTLY WORKED HARD FOR OR YOU GAVE YOUR LIFEWORTH'S DEDICATION TO WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING ABOUT YOUR PASSION OR WHAT YOUR MISSION IS AND GIVING OTHER PEOPLE CREDIT WHO FOLLOWED YOUR ORIGINAL IDEA ? IM NOT HERE TO FORCE ANYBODY TO DO ANYTHING THEY DONT WANNA DO...I KNOW YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE FANS AND HATERS BUT WOULDNT YOU RATHER THE HATERS TO PASS WHAT A FAN GOT TO POST IN A FORUM BY WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENTS OR DRAMA ? ITS NATURAL TO SEE UPCOMING NEWS AND ATICLES ON ARTISTS IN FORUMS BUT MY POINT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN DONT READ IT OR RESPOND TO IT...TRUTHFULLY ITS WHEN THEY STOP TALKIN' THAT ONE SHOULD WORRY..

IM JUST ASKIN' PEOPLE WHAT THEY DONT LIKE ,NO ARGUMENTS THERE OR FORCE FEEDING..JUST PLAIN DISCUSSION..[/b]

^^
Well Trust Me
The opionion of those who don't like spider's music is not from "hear say"
Cuz  a few of the siad artist tracks are featured here evey once in awhile!
if they are not, then i know that sumbody who is really interested in his music will upload it for otehrs to listen to it!

HOW WOULD YOU HONESTLY FEEL IF YOU HAD A PASSION FOR SOMETHING AND EVERYTIME YOU LOOKED AROUND YOU HAD PEOPLE TALKIN' SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HONESTLY WORKED HARD FOR OR YOU GAVE YOUR LIFEWORTH'S DEDICATION TO WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING ABOUT YOUR PASSION OR WHAT YOUR MISSION IS AND GIVING OTHER PEOPLE CREDIT WHO FOLLOWED YOUR ORIGINAL IDEA

^^
I'm not sure i follow or comprehend what you are trying to convey here??
Are you referring to Spider??

IM NOT HERE TO FORCE ANYBODY TO DO ANYTHING THEY DONT WANNA DO...I KNOW YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE FANS AND HATERS BUT WOULDNT YOU RATHER THE HATERS TO PASS WHAT A FAN GOT TO POST IN A FORUM BY WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENTS OR DRAMA ? ITS NATURAL TO SEE UPCOMING NEWS AND ATICLES ON ARTISTS IN FORUMS BUT MY POINT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN DONT READ IT OR RESPOND TO IT...TRUTHFULLY ITS WHEN THEY STOP TALKIN' THAT ONE SHOULD WORRY

^^
Well Learn this fast, People will always have something to say, whether you are doing Good or Bad!
Suffice it to say, more if you are doing bad in their Opinion.

But i'l be honest, this forum has been quiet!
there's rarely been a mention of Spider Loc, until you decided to post threads about Spider and how good he is-which is not a knoc or a shot at You,By all means, Support your fave Artist, but with you suporting your artist, there will be folks out there that will do the exact opposite!
Sum just don't need to give a reason, after all that's their right to dislike/like what they so wish..Such Is Life!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »

somebody send word 2 Crooked I that this chick dissin him so he can get at Spider Loc and REALLY end his career

^^
Think You askin For It, Homie!!

Lol!

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »

^^

Lol!

lol what am i asking for? :P

Blu Lacez

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2007, 07:09:52 PM »

^^

Lol!

JucyGurl Gon Start asking why you would want Crook to Murk Spider Loc..and all..then it's gon turn into another argument and it's gon go bacc and forth like a game of Lawn tennis!!

ya dig Homie? ;D ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2007, 07:12:08 PM »

^^

Lol!

JucyGurl Gon Start asking why you would want Crook to Murk Spider Loc..and all..then it's gon turn into another argument and it's gon go bacc and forth like a game of Lawn tennis!!

ya dig Homie? ;D ;D

LMAO i get chu homie

it ain't even like that, I fucks with Spi on a music level, he na bad, but he, no nobody in the game right now is fucking with Crooked I

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2007, 07:12:13 PM »
^^
Snoop
DPG
Warren G
Dub C
The Game
Ice Cube
Outcast
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Master P & No Limit
Nas
Jay Z
Bigg L
..should i continue??

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU WERE BUMPING ALL THESE ARTISTS BEFORE THEIR ALBUM AND THOUGHT THEY WERE THE SHIT ?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »

^^

Lol!

ya dig Homie? ;D ;D
I WASNT CALLING OUT ANY NAMES..LOL..BUT FOR REAL THOUGH YOU SAY THAT PEOPLE HAVE HEARD SPI'S MUSIC BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD YOU'LL SEE OLD BOY SAID HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SONG SPI DID WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT SONG WAS WACKED ..HE JUST KNEW HE WAS WACKED..OTHERS SAY HE NOT FUCKIN' WITH GAME ..AND I ASK THE SAME QUESTION..STILL I HEAR "I DON'T KNOW.."I JUST KNOW HE WACKED" STATEMENTS COME OUT.. SO EITHER WAY IT GOES I AGREE THAT YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE THAT LIKE AN ARTIST AND PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE HIM..BUT AT LEAST BACK YOUR THEORY UP..YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING..SPI CAN BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN MY OPINION AND TRASH TO THE NEXT PERSON BUT ALL I'M SAYING IS AT LEAST GIVE HIM A CHANCE BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF HATERS

Blu Lacez

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2007, 07:33:59 PM »
^^
Snoop
DPG
Warren G
Dub C
The Game
Ice Cube
Outcast
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Master P & No Limit
Nas
Jay Z
Bigg L
..should i continue??

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU WERE BUMPING ALL THESE ARTISTS BEFORE THEIR ALBUM AND THOUGHT THEY WERE THE SHIT ?

Believe it or Not, LAdy, i was!!
Call it a coincidence, but i figured there was sumthin bout these catsthat i felt would elevate them to a Popular Rap Status!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »
^^
Snoop
DPG
Warren G
Dub C
The Game
Ice Cube
Outcast
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Master P & No Limit
Nas
Jay Z
Bigg L
..should i continue??

Call it a coincidence, but i figured there was sumthin bout these catsthat i felt would elevate them to a Popular Rap Status!

LMAO..WOW..YOU MUST HAVE VERY GOOD INSTINCTS..TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET THE SAME INSTINCTS WHEN PLAYING THE LOTTERY..LOL..

Blu Lacez

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

^^

Lol!

ya dig Homie? ;D ;D
I WASNT CALLING OUT ANY NAMES..LOL..BUT FOR REAL THOUGH YOU SAY THAT PEOPLE HAVE HEARD SPI'S MUSIC BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD YOU'LL SEE OLD BOY SAID HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SONG SPI DID WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT SONG WAS WACKED ..HE JUST KNEW HE WAS WACKED..OTHERS SAY HE NOT FUCKIN' WITH GAME ..AND I ASK THE SAME QUESTION..STILL I HEAR "I DON'T KNOW.."I JUST KNOW HE WACKED" STATEMENTS COME OUT.. SO EITHER WAY IT GOES I AGREE THAT YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE THAT LIKE AN ARTIST AND PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE HIM..BUT AT LEAST BACK YOUR THEORY UP..YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING..SPI CAN BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN MY OPINION AND TRASH TO THE NEXT PERSON BUT ALL I'M SAYING IS AT LEAST GIVE HIM A CHANCE BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF HATERS

^^
Well That's All We fan of a certain Artis ask..but unfortunately, this is not always the case!!
I't can be a damn shame at times..but rather than moan bout..we got to keep going and show support to our popluar rapper!!

As For Those who say they heard that SP1 is wack without making a judement call on their own..perhaps they will make that one day if they r interested, ya Digg??

Peace & One!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2007, 07:39:11 PM »
^^
Snoop
DPG
Warren G
Dub C
The Game
Ice Cube
Outcast
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Master P & No Limit
Nas
Jay Z
Bigg L
..should i continue??

LMAO..WOW..YOU MUST HAVE VERY GOOD INSTINCTS..TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET THE SAME INSTINCTS WHEN PLAYING THE LOTTERY..LOL..

^Dnt worry i'm workin on that!!!
**Nixt Time it's Gon be Me!!!!**

;D 8)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »
^^
Snoop
DPG
Warren G
Dub C
The Game
Ice Cube
Outcast
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Master P & No Limit
Nas
Jay Z
Bigg L
..should i continue??

^Dnt worry i'm workin on that!!!
**Nixt Time it's Gon be Me!!!!**

;D 8)
I ALWAYS SAY CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY..LOL..LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THERE.. ;D